Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,285 members, 7,780,647 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:39 PM

Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive (94087 Views)

Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Close To Disqualification From The Big Brother House / Anti-bbn Thread (no MODS Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (77) (Go Down)

Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 28, 2017
Thirty Superstars from Raw and SmackDown LIVE will fight for sports-entertainment immortality when the annual Royal Rumble Match takes over WWE Network this Sunday, Jan. 29. The winner of the massive melee, now in its 30th year, will go on to challenge for a World Championship in the main event of WrestleMania this April.

So far, the following the Superstars have been announced for the gigantic match:

The Undertaker
Goldberg
Brock Lesnar
Big Show
Dean Ambrose
The Miz
Sami Zayn
Dolph Ziggler
Big E
Xavier Woods
Kofi Kingston
Bray Wyatt
Randy Orton
Luke Harper
Mojo Rawley
Braun Strowman
Chris Jericho
Baron Corbin
Cesaro
Sheamus
Big Cass
Rusev

For the first time since Goldberg defeated Brock Lesnar in their Mega Match at Survivor Series, the two titans meet in the center of the ring for an intense confrontation that is interrupted by The Undertaker.

What other Superstars from Raw and SmackDown LIVE will join the fray and fight for the chance to headline The Grandest Stage of Them All? More important yet: Who will be the last man standing when the dust settles inside San Antonio’s historic Alamodome?

http://www.wwe.com/shows/royalrumble/2017/2017-royal-rumble-match

Drop in your predictions on who is likely to win the royal rumble match.

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 28, 2017
Mehn this match go hot.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EpicMaurice(m): 12:14pm On Jan 29, 2017
how many times do I have to tell you guys

whenever you are talking about wwe always involve me.

I'm we no1 fan in Nigeria grin

2 Likes

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EpicMaurice(m): 12:16pm On Jan 29, 2017
oya let's begin the predictions.
mine.
KO retains.
AJ retains.
Charlotte retains.
randy Orton or bray Wyatt wins the rumble.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 29, 2017
EpicMaurice:
oya let's begin the predictions.

mine.

KO retains.

AJ retains.

Charlotte retains.

randy Orton or bray Wyatt wins the rumble.

baba who tell u say u b wwe number one fan in nigeria? well for me, m their number one representative for the whole africa.
i dont think ko will retain his title because chris jericho will be locked up in a shark cage above the ring. the only thing that can make ko retain the title is if there is outside interference from someone else who wants to screw up roman reigns chance of becoming the wwe universal champion.
the royal rumble match is power stacked. shey u can see the A list stars that are going to compete. i feel its the smartest wrestler that will win the match. it wont be about who's got the most strength or muscle, brock lesnar is likely to be kicked out midway into the match as he was kicked out in the last royal rumble match. brey wyatt is devious, randy orton is unpredictable, big cass myt not last to the end of the match. the monster braun strowman will take bodies with him.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 29, 2017
makydebbie come and drop ur predictions
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EpicMaurice(m): 3:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
prettyboi1989:

baba who tell u say u b wwe number one fan in nigeria? well for me, m their number one representative for the whole africa.
i dont think ko will retain his title because chris jericho will be locked up in a shark cage above the ring. the only thing that can make ko retain the title is if there is outside interference from someone else who wants to screw up roman reigns chance of becoming the wwe universal champion.
the royal rumble match is power stacked. shey u can see the A list stars that are going to compete. i feel its the smartest wrestler that will win the match. it wont be about who's got the most strength or muscle, brock lesnar is likely to be kicked out midway into the match as he was kicked out in the last royal rumble match. brey wyatt is devious, randy orton is unpredictable, big cass myt not last to the end of the match. the monster braun strowman will take bodies with him.
roman reigns cannot win because Finn balor is coming back anytime soon. so it doesn't make sense for reigns to win it today and lose it next month.

the royal rumble, seriously that match is unpredictable.
but am sure neither Goldberg nor Brock lesner will win cos they have a match at wrestlemania.

Braun strowman might be food for big show grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 3:05pm On Jan 29, 2017
Lol mehn its been long I watched. Someone should update me biko

1 Like

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 29, 2017
EpicMaurice:

roman reigns cannot win because Finn balor is coming back anytime soon. so it doesn't make sense for reigns to win it today and lose it next month.

the royal rumble, seriously that match is unpredictable.
but am sure neither Goldberg nor Brock lesner will win cos they have a match at wrestlemania.

Braun strowman might be food for big show grin
forget bigshow, he's big but slow. av u seen how agile and fast braun strowman is? that guy can knock anybody out.
dont u av faith in roman reigns to win the match. guy if there's any guy in wwe that has scratched and toiled and has shed blood, sweat and tears, its roman reigns. despite the oppositions against him, even if many guys come to screw up his match, he always try to come out on top. the two valuable talents in wwe now are roman and seth rolings. ko is trash, he cant even defend his title on his own. roman lost the united states championship to jerico cos of interference from ko. but one on one, roman reigns will defeat anybody except for brock lesnar ofcourse
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol mehn its been long I watched. Someone should update me biko
lol uve carried last in this tin o, royal rumble match is happening today
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 3:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
prettyboi1989:

lol uve carried last in this tin o, royal rumble match is happening today
Pls gist me which matches go dey?
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 29, 2017
makydebbie:
okay, there will be the 30man match for royal rumble, wwe heavyweight title between aj styles and john cena, charlotte vs bailey for the wwe womens champion. there myt be other pre show matches aswell such esp the ones for the cruiserweight division
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 29, 2017
makydebbie:
brock, goldberg, undertaker will be in the 30 man match. it would be a tough one
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EpicMaurice(m): 3:15pm On Jan 29, 2017
prettyboi1989:

forget bigshow, he's big but slow. av u seen how agile and fast braun strowman is? that guy can knock anybody out.
dont u av faith in roman reigns to win the match. guy if there's any guy in wwe that has scratched and toiled and has shed blood, sweat and tears, its roman reigns. despite the oppositions against him, even if many guys come to screw up his match, he always try to come out on top. the two valuable talents in wwe now are roman and seth rolings. ko is trash, he cant even defend his title on his own. roman lost the united states championship to jerico cos of interference from ko. but one on one, roman reigns will defeat anybody except for brock lesnar ofcourse
I'm not really a roman reigns fan sha.

but guy, didn't you watch last Monday's match when big show stood up to strowman, strowman was afraid of him and left
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 3:18pm On Jan 29, 2017
prettyboi1989:

brock, goldberg, undertaker will be in the 30 man match. it would be a tough one
Very tough. But I'll get my husband's balls that Charlotte will retaingrin

Bailey has a lot to learn
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 29, 2017
EpicMaurice:

I'm not really a roman reigns fan sha.

but guy, didn't you watch last Monday's match when big show stood up to strowman, strowman was afraid of him and left
yea i did na, i was like who's gona throw the first punch. big show is actually taller than braun, braun was just looking at him up and down. but then again, it boils down to who's gona be the fastest and smartest. i hated the way seth lost his slot to sammy zain. zain is like the dolph zigler of raw. they are like in the same category of upcoming stars. both arent mainstream, its shameful the way stephanie arranged that match
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Very tough. But I'll get my husband's balls that Charlotte will retaingrin

Bailey has a lot to learn
lol i doubt that, m sure sasha banks will come ringside to run interference for bailey so that bailey can win.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 3:27pm On Jan 29, 2017
prettyboi1989:

lol i doubt that, m sure sasha banks will come ringside to run interference for bailey so that bailey can win.
Not really but Charlotte too get someone for her side nau
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Not really but Charlotte too get someone for her side nau
thats if nia jax would want to follow her to the ring, but if its dana brooke forget, it will be piece of cake for sasha n bailey

1 Like

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 3:34pm On Jan 29, 2017
prettyboi1989:

thats if nia jax would want to follow her to the ring, but if its dana brooke forget, it will be piece of cake for sasha n bailey
Yea that's better
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Yea that's better
do endeavour to watch it, it will be out on mp4mania tomorrow.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EpicMaurice(m): 4:25pm On Jan 29, 2017
there's also ceasro and sheamus defending their tag titles against the bullet club.

rich swann defending his cruiserweight title against neville
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EpicMaurice(m): 9:04am On Jan 30, 2017
should I give you the full results now or should I wait for you to watch it then we can discuss it
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by NicestDude: 10:45pm On Feb 02, 2017
prettyboi1989:

Dude, K.O ain't trash, forget d fact Jericho dey help, that dude is talented and awesome, how many people his size can deliver a perfect frog splash, I mean, check his moves. He's not trash, Jericho helping him is the storyline wwe made for them. If u listen to d crowd they cheer him and Y2j more than your precious Roman reigns. You dig?

2 Likes

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 02, 2017
NicestDude:

Dude, K.O ain't trash, forget d fact Jericho dey help, that dude is talented and awesome, how many people his size can deliver a perfect frog splash, I mean, check his moves. He's not trash, Jericho helping him is the storyline wwe made for them. If u listen to d crowd they cheer him and Y2j more than your precious Roman reigns. You dig?
come on the fans love roman reigns, they just dont voice it out that much because of the boo like sound. if u notice whenever his music plays, there's always that bassy boo like sound from the crowd, thats how they cheer him. if u also notice when ever he's about to deliver a spear, the fans also makes that sound. roman reigns is great nao, my favorite wwe superstar after john cena became washed up.
did u watch raw this past monday? ko was close to losing his title to strowman if not for roman reigns that came to scatter the match and owned both strowman and ko. ahn ahn, roman dropped multiple superman punches on the jaw of strowman and ended it with a spear. ko also met the same fate. ahn ahn u shud knw better na
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EpicMaurice(m): 1:37am On Feb 03, 2017
prettyboi1989:

come on the fans love roman reigns, they just dont voice it out that much because of the boo like sound. if u notice whenever his music plays, there's always that bassy boo like sound from the crowd, thats how they cheer him. if u also notice when ever he's about to deliver a spear, the fans also makes that sound. roman reigns is great nao, my favorite wwe superstar after john cena became washed up.
did u watch raw this past monday? ko was close to losing his title to strowman if not for roman reigns that came to scatter the match and owned both strowman and ko. ahn ahn, roman dropped multiple superman punches on the jaw of strowman and ended it with a spear. ko also met the same fate. ahn ahn u shud knw better na
you might not believe this but there are reports that the wwe tune down the volume when the crowd boo roman reigns. they even go as far as putting fake cheers for him in the video releases. reigns is like the most hated wrestler of the new era. I'd have shown you a pic of spectators telling him Bleep you at the royal rumble if I still had it

1 Like

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 03, 2017
EpicMaurice:

you might not believe this but there are reports that the wwe tune down the volume when the crowd boo roman reigns. they even go as far as putting fake cheers for him in the video releases. reigns is like the most hated wrestler of the new era. I'd have shown you a pic of spectators telling him Bleep you at the royal rumble if I still had it
ahh, thats hard to believe tho. but why would they hate him. he wins matches nao, nawa for the fans. shey u know when john cena has a match some set of fans say "cena svcks" another say "we love cena" even as good as cena seems to be. I think mayb roman doesnt connect with the fans. u see enzo and cass whenever their music plays, the fans go crazy, yet enzo has always lost his single matches against rusev. fans chant goldberg, goldberg because he resonates with the fans. i think it just has to do with the style/personality of the wrestler. even if fans dont cheer them, it doesnt make them less if they win matches.

1 Like

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EpicMaurice(m): 8:53am On Feb 03, 2017
prettyboi1989:

ahh, thats hard to believe tho. but why would they hate him. he wins matches nao, nawa for the fans. shey u know when john cena has a match some set of fans say "cena svcks" another say "we love cena" even as good as cena seems to be. I think mayb roman doesnt connect with the fans. u see enzo and cass whenever their music plays, the fans go crazy, yet enzo has always lost his single matches against rusev. fans chant goldberg, goldberg because he resonates with the fans. i think it just has to do with the style/personality of the wrestler. even if fans dont cheer them, it doesnt make them less if they win matches.
most people, including me, just don't like the fact that he's one man and he gets to beat like 5 other heavyweights in one night.
he was pushed too soon and too hard

2 Likes

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 03, 2017
EpicMaurice:

most people, including me, just don't like the fact that he's one man and he gets to beat like 5 other heavyweights in one night.
he was pushed too soon and too hard
thats why i like him o, one man army. wwe matches are never a fair fight. u are slated to fight one person then midway 2 to 3 guys come in to steal the show, it becomes a handicap match. a wrestler has to be strong enough to withstand such odds which is what makes roman reigns to stand out. i wished seth never broke the up the shield. then again i miss the days of J & J security that does seth rolins dirty work.

Shey u knw these guys below (usos, roman, nia jax) are related including the rock and tamina? they always dominate their opponents

1 Share

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EpicMaurice(m): 10:12am On Feb 03, 2017
prettyboi1989:

thats why i like him o, one man army. wwe matches are never a fair fight. u are slated to fight one person then midway 2 to 3 guys come in to steal the show, it becomes a handicap match. a wrestler has to be strong enough to withstand such odds which is what makes roman reigns to stand out. i wished seth never broke the up the shield. then again i miss the days of J & J security that does seth rolins dirty work.

Shey u knw these guys below (usos, roman, nia jax) are related including the rock and tamina? they always dominate their opponents
yep.
they are all samoan
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 03, 2017
EpicMaurice:

yep.
they are all samoan
guess that makes them unique
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by NicestDude: 11:46am On Feb 03, 2017
prettyboi1989:

Strowman was in 100% condition, K. O WAS not. It wasn't a fair fight,.. and yeah I used to think that the sound I hear was d roaring of reigns b4 he delivers a spear, but its not.. bro those r real boos. Have u watched d fans reaction when he came out as number 30 in d rumble? People went mad, like, crazy angry mad. People no like reigns, to d extent wwe dey reduce d volume wen he comes him so we at home won't hear d boos wella, check Wikipedia, . and then he eliminated d undertaker and made matters worse for himself. I don't hate d guy, I dont like d guy, but a lot of people hate him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (77)

Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya / Soma & Marvis Kissing In Bed On Big Brother Naija (Photos/Video) / Which Sites Can One Download Bollywood Movies With Subtitles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.