Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive - TV/Movies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive (95686 Views)

Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Close To Disqualification From The Big Brother House / Anti-bbn Thread (no MODS Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (77) (Go Down)

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by NicestDude: 10:51am On Aug 06, 2017
prettyboi1989:

why are your posts always deleted? wetin u do nairaland mods and bots? or do u mistakenly click submit twice?

No idea bro, no idea.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by NicestDude: 10:52am On Aug 06, 2017
prettyboi1989:

lol why d hate na

It's true. The one that gathers the momentum is the one that ends up losing.. .im guessing they do to hype their matches more
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 06, 2017
NicestDude:

It's true. The one that gathers the momentum is the one that ends up losing.. .im guessing they do to hype their matches more
hmm this reminds me of the time when randy orton gate crashed raw to give brock lesnar a stunning rko. however randy lost the match eventually. but for roman, it will be a different scenerio at summerslam. my agenda for him yea, go in smart, wait for the kill and steal the victory.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by NicestDude: 9:26am On Aug 07, 2017
prettyboi1989:

hmm this reminds me of the time when randy orton gate crashed raw to give brock lesnar a stunning rko. however randy lost the match eventually. but for roman, it will be a different scenerio at summerslam. my agenda for him yea, go in smart, wait for the kill and steal the victory.

Roman is a straight up fighter... The one person that can do what you said is Samoa Joe. He's the opportunist, the smart one
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 9:02pm On Aug 07, 2017
prettyboi1989:

we cant be too sure about that, lesnar is getting old, samoa joe almost made him his biitch prior to great balls of fire.
Did you watch battle ground? did you see how rusev was beating cena? he couldnt even return a punch effectively. every blow to his head makes him loose balance and stumble. he's losing his touch.
LOL I did, they're getting older.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Debroslink: 10:27pm On Aug 07, 2017
NicestDude:

Roman is a straight up fighter... The one person that can do what you said is Samoa Joe. He's the opportunist, the smart one

The way things are going, Samoa Joe is the most likely to win the Summerslam main event.

1 Like

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by NicestDude: 9:20am On Aug 08, 2017
Debroslink:

The way things are going, Samoa Joe is the most likely to win the Summerslam main event.

Exactly
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Victornezzar: 10:56am On Aug 08, 2017
NicestDude:

Exactly
guy he won't
Roman Reigns is the man for it
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 08, 2017
Debroslink:

it will shock you guys the way joe will lose the match. it seems you guys have forgotten that strowman and lesnar are also in the same match. roman reigns is the only guy that has affectively brought down strowman. taking out joe shouldnt be that difficult. Yea lesnar may prove to be a formidable opponent, he may even weaken roman or joe with some suplex. at the end of the day its the man that can overcome these obstacles that will come out ontop and my money goes to roman reigns
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 10, 2017
NicestDude:

Exactly
Guy did you watch raw this past monday. did you see the final spear roman gave strowman? that's passion, power and strength. that's my guy. Scorned samoa joe now came to ruin the match and yeye strowman was now doing like as if he won. if not for the nonsense joe did, roman would have won the last man standing match. I still reitrate it that roman is the only guy that can tame strowman's monstrosity.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Debroslink: 2:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
prettyboi1989:

Guy did you watch raw this past monday. did you see the final spear roman gave strowman? that's passion, power and strength. that's my guy. Scorned samoa joe now came to ruin the match and yeye strowman was now doing like as if he won. if not for the nonsense joe did, roman would have won the last man standing match. I still reitrate it that roman is the only guy that can tame strowman's monstrosity.

Bro, we can't say for sure that Strowman wouldn't have kicked out before the 10th count. We've seen numerous times in the past where he kicked out @ two after being speared. Strowman has proved that Roman's yard is truly his play field and that the big dog is his puppy whenever he comes around.

I've seen Roman pinned in matches. I'm yet to see Strowman pinned once in WWE.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
Debroslink:

Bro, we can't say for sure that Strowman wouldn't have kicked out before the 10th count. We've seen numerous times in the past where he kicked out @ two after being speared. Strowman has proved that Roman's yard is truly his play field and that the big dog is his puppy whenever he comes around.

lol free, afi play ground. it was at the 8th count that samoa joe came in and put the sleeper hold on roman. there is no way strowman would have gotten up on his feet if joe hadnt interfered. see na he was flat out on the ground.
of all roman reign's spear i have seen including mid air spear, guy this one he hit strowman with looks like the best. ahn ahn spear powered by a speeding big dog on a run way hehe.

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Debroslink: 3:30pm On Aug 10, 2017
prettyboi1989:

lol free, afi play ground. it was at the 8th count that samoa joe came in and put the sleeper hold on roman. there is no way strowman would have gotten up on his feet if joe hadnt interfered. see na he was flat out on the ground.
of all roman reign's spear i have seen including mid air spear, guy this one he hit strowman with looks like the best. ahn ahn spear powered by a speeding big dog on a run way hehe.

We still can't say for sure that Strowman won't stand up before the 10th count even at 8. Dude has always kicked out at 2 in every spear he has received. Dude has never been pinned by anyone in WWE.

For every Hogan, there's a Warrior. For every Stone Cold, there's a Rock. For every Cena, there's a Randy.

For every Roman, there's a Monster among Men.

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 10, 2017
Debroslink:

We still can't say for sure that Strowman won't stand up before the 10th count even at 8. Dude has always kicked out at 2 in every spear he has received. Dude has never been pinned by anyone in WWE.

For every Hogan, there's a Warrior. For every Stone Cold, there's a Rock. For every Cena, there's a Randy.

hehehe u sha no wan accept say roman would have won that match. strowman that didnt know where he was until the referee started counting after joe had choked roman. see ehn on a one on one match, roman will defeat strowman. it will even make sense in an extreme rules match so far nobody outside the match interferes.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
Debroslink:

there goes your monster among men with a bloodied eye hehehe

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
i am thinking of watching Nxt takeover. its kinda looking promising. would like to see azuka fight and also see this guy drew mcintyre. i think drew used to be on raw

1 Like

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
Debroslink:

You're yet to see it when they keep giving mediocres to strowman for opponents. He should face Brock one on one.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Debroslink: 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2017
prettyboi1989:

there goes your monster among men with a bloodied eye hehehe

The guy walked away from medical attention. He refused to be taken care of by sissies live on TV.
That's why he called the Monster among Men.

Roman was banned for using enhanced drugs. Is that one the face of the company? You can't sell that cheat to an hardcore fan like me

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2017
Roman reigns is winning this match. angry
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Debroslink: 4:07pm On Aug 10, 2017
makydebbie:
You're yet to see it when they keep giving mediocres to strowman for opponents. He should face Brock one on one.

When was the last time he faced ninnies? Dude has been kicking Roman's a$$ since January.

As for facing Brock, well we've seen Strowman talk trash to Brock the last time they met and it was fun. Roman has been the most boring guy in WWE when holding the mic.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
Debroslink:

When was the last time he faced ninnies? Dude has been kicking Roman's a$$ since January.

As for facing Brock, well we've seen Strowman talk trash to Brock the last time they met and it was fun. Roman has been the most boring guy in WWE when holding the mic.
LOL you're just part of '' kill Roman'' movement. Call an opponent who equals him that he fought? Even big show sef is old and that match there was no winner.

Roman's matches are not boring, I disagree. You won't deny Roman has dealt with him once or twice.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 10, 2017
Debroslink:

The guy walked away from medical attention. He refused to be taken care of by sissies live on TV.
That's why he called the Monster among Men.

Roman was banned for using enhanced drugs. Is that one the face of the company? You can't sell that cheat to an hardcore fan like me
he was obviously in pain, na pride no let am receive medical attention on camera. he knocked roman reigns down 7 times but roman got back up 8 times. Now thats a champion material, someone who defied all odds to stay at the top
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Debroslink: 6:04pm On Aug 10, 2017
makydebbie:
LOL you're just part of '' kill Roman'' movement. Call an opponent who equals him that he fought? Even big show sef is old and that match there was no winner.

Roman's matches are not boring, I disagree. You won't deny Roman has dealt with him once or twice.

You are a lady and are probably bought by Roman's looks.

Brock Lesnar is currently facing one year ban in UFC for taking banned drugs. Now that's a stiff punishment for a megastar in a brutal place called UFC.

Roman was caught taking banned drugs and what was his punishment? One month ban. Vince McMahon the Hypocrite!

Roman, who is supposed to be a role model for kids, who is the face, and a supposed good guy is a confirmed drug cheat.

Now that's the guy you want an hardcore fan like me to support. Lol...

Roman Sucks!
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 6:10pm On Aug 10, 2017
Debroslink:

You are a lady and are probably bought by Roman's looks.

Brock Lesnar is currently facing one year ban in UFC for taking banned drugs. Now that's a stiff punishment for a megastar in a brutal place called UFC.

Roman was caught taking banned drugs and what was his punishment? One month ban. Vince McMahon the Hypocrite!

Roman, who is supposed to be a role model for kids, who is the face, and a supposed good guy is a confirmed drug cheat.

Now that's the guy you want an hardcore fan like me to support. Lol...

Roman Sucks!
I'm also a hardcore fan. Don't take it personal.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Debroslink: 6:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
makydebbie:
I'm also a hardcore fan. Don't take it personal.

Sorry babe grin

Didn't mean so
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 6:19pm On Aug 10, 2017
Debroslink:

Sorry babe grin

Didn't mean so
Okay. grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Debroslink: 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2017
makydebbie:
Roman reigns is winning this match. angry

He won last week's triple threat match. So he should forget about winning main event Summerslam.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 6:22pm On Aug 10, 2017
Debroslink:

He won last week's triple threat match. So he should forget about winning main event Summerslam.
You really hate this dude. He is winning.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Debroslink: 6:32pm On Aug 10, 2017
makydebbie:
You really hate this dude. He is winning.

The guy is a born heel. Look at his eyes, his movement, his body language. It breeds heel status. Vince is destroying his image. I've seen Cena, Rock, Hogan, Undertaker, Steve Austin play heel at one point in their careers.

You can't be a drug cheat and still be a face. You don't smash a guy against a trailer and still remain a face. You don't end undertaker's career and still remain a face.

Look @ Seth Rollins. After being a heel for a long time, he's now very popular and more acceptable as a face than Roman. Rollins is officially the face of WWE2K18.

Why are you guys not seeing all these?

2 Likes

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by KAPOVee: 7:55pm On Aug 10, 2017
Debroslink:
Reigns winning the triple threat match means he's 95% not gonna win @ Summerslam.

Best
This Is So True...
Brywan Stroumann is d one i vouch for to win.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by NicestDude: 4:54am On Aug 11, 2017
prettyboi1989:

Haven't seen it yet.. .i watch SD live first. .. Orton Vs jinder was fire
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 12, 2017
NicestDude:

Haven't seen it yet.. .i watch SD live first. .. Orton Vs jinder was fire
when you watch it, let me know whether you feel that final spear roman gave strowman

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (77)

Top Ten Tv Shows With The Most Nudity And Sex Scenes / Download Movie Black Panther: Wakanda Forever 2022 / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.