Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,133 members, 7,821,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive - TV/Movies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive (96044 Views)

Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Close To Disqualification From The Big Brother House / Anti-bbn Thread (no MODS Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (77) (Go Down)

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 08, 2017
Daeylar:

Thanks a lot,
Never knew raw was 2 hours
Yeah 205live just seemed boring, I didn't care for anyone there
so i guess we have a new female wwe fan amongst us. makydebbie was the first lady here
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 08, 2017
i am pretty much impressed about how this wwe fans thread is growing. everytime i will be checking to see if any one is talking about wwe on nairaland but hardly do i find people talking about it, so i decided to take the lead and make it happen. thanks guys
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 5:24pm On Sep 08, 2017
prettyboi1989:

so i guess we have a new female wwe fan amongst us. was the first lady here

Lol,
I watch wrestling on and off,
I didn't even know this thread existed, just noticed it,
Wow, it's even been here since January.

I think the reason 205live seems boring may be because of the way it was started, I think it started from cruiserweight division which they did on raw and most people want to watch raw because of the stars on raw and instead of launching it as they hoped it became more of a distraction and now I no longer even care about it.

How do you see the women's division on both sides?
Do you miss Charlotte on raw?
I think raw needs more women,
Alexa, Sasha, Bailey, Nia Emma and the black girl, I've forgotten her name,
Naomi, Carmella, charlotte, Natalia, Tamina, Becky

Wow, the same number of women, I thought raw had less women, or is it that raw women are more boring?
Or maybe because I only see nia sasha, Alexa, and Bailey (before she got injured),
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 08, 2017
Daeylar:

Lol,
I watch wrestling on and off,
I didn't even know this thread existed, just noticed it,
Wow, it's even been here since January.

I think the reason 205live seems boring may be because of the way it was started, I think it started from cruiserweight division which they did on raw and most people want to watch raw because of the stars on raw and instead of launching it as they hoped it became more of a distraction and now I no longer even care about it.

How do you see the women's division on both sides?
Do you miss Charlotte on raw?
I think raw needs more women,
Alexa, Sasha, Bailey, Nia Emma and the black girl, I've forgotten her name,
Naomi, Carmella, charlotte, Natalia, Tamina, Becky

Wow, the same number of women, I thought raw had less women, or is it that raw women are more boring?
Or maybe because I only see nia sasha, Alexa, and Bailey (before she got injured),
the only reason i miss charlotte is because of sasha banks performance. sasha has beem underperforming ever since Charlotte was shipped to smack down. charlotte was d only person who brings the best out of sasha, but now sasha gets beaten by lower class fighters.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 6:35pm On Sep 08, 2017
prettyboi1989:

hehe saw the pic on twitter. i dey wonder why christian isnt even in the picture, the guy was a legend. i remember when chris jericho just joined wwe, he had long hair before later trimming it. back then there was this guy called crush, he had dreads, had an elbow jab like finishing move. there was also dis guy called calito, d guy with the apple. those days wwe/wcw/ecw used to be sweet o. i remember kevin nash tall guy, he was always a game changer in the ring

Yea i like carlito he is crazy... even chris benoit and Eddie Guerrero (rip) mankind sting man they re numerous
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 6:44pm On Sep 08, 2017
Daeylar:

Thanks a lot,
Never knew raw was 2 hours
Yeah 205live just seemed boring, I didn't care for anyone there

Ahah common those guys work harder than the guys on raw abd smackdown they are entertaining now
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 6:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
prettyboi1989:

the only reason i miss charlotte is because of sasha banks performance. sasha has beem underperforming ever since Charlotte was shipped to smack down. charlotte was d only person who brings the best out of sasha, but now sasha gets beaten by lower class fighters.

Lol, I like Alexa hope she is not part of the lower class grin, I think she is very smart, and troublesome. Lol

Apart from nia and Alexa and hanging out with bailey who has sasha really wrestled?
She always beat Alicia fox so who beats her now?

Yes I do like sasha and Charlotte matches, Charlotte had no mercy, very ruthless fighter so sasha had to keep up,
I prefer charlotte thought

What do you think of the women's division now?

pu7pl3:

Ahah common those guys work harder than the guys on raw abd smackdown they are entertaining now

Really? All right I will give them a try
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 6:59pm On Sep 08, 2017
prettyboi1989:

so i guess we have a new female wwe fan amongst us. makydebbie was the first lady here
Who is our second lady. grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 7:02pm On Sep 08, 2017
Daeylar:

Lol, I like Alexa hope she is not part of the lower class grin, I think she is very smart, and troublesome. Lol

Apart from nia and Alexa and hanging out with bailey who has sasha really wrestled?

Yes I do like sasha and Charlotte matches, Charlotte had no mercy, very ruthless fighter so sasha had to keep up,

Yea they always dish out high flying manoeuvres and kick ass moves... they are soo exciting.. no dull moment on 205 live
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 08, 2017
pu7pl3:

Yea i like carlito he is crazy... even chris benoit and Eddie Guerrero (rip) mankind sting man they re numerous
shey u know mick folley was mankind
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 08, 2017
makydebbie:
Who is our second lady. grin
her name is daeylar o
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 8:55pm On Sep 08, 2017
prettyboi1989:

shey u know mick folley was mankind

Of course bro.... mr pain
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 08, 2017
Daeylar:

Alexa bliss is part of the lower class o, i wish they hadnt brought her in from smack down. she is the female version of kevin owen. Emma beat sasha banks this past monday, now they will be in a fatal 4 way match with alexa and nia jax. the odds are so against sasha.
Well the women's division is trying but my main babe sasha dey Bleep up
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 9:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
Debroslink:
I think Vince just fired Shane on Smackdown.

The man treats his daughter better angry
I don't want Shane to go, he and Daniel make a good team.

Debroslink:

Smackdown is short and straight to the point. It's so hot right now that Vince is set to make an appearance next week Tuesday.

Only problem I noticed is their women storylines which is pointless @ this point. Only babe hot right now is Carmella. But that babe needs to cash in now to move stories forward.

Will be nice to see Vince,

I remember when all Carmella used to do was to refuse to fight and to run around the ring then run away, now she's here

prettyboi1989:

Alexa bliss is part of the lower class o, i wish they hadn't brought her in from smack down. she is the female version of Kevin Owen. Emma beat Sasha banks this past Monday, now they will be in a fatal 4 way match with Alexa and Nia Jax. the odds are so against Sasha.
Well the women's division is trying but my main babe sasha dey Bleep up

Really, please explain, also explain what is lower class please.

Kevin Owens is terrible, could never wrestle on his own, lazy asß , I stopped watching during the time he and Chris Jericho started fighting and he was moved,
but can Alexa really be as bad as him? Why do you say so?

I heard sasha and Alexa have real beef, they don't like each other in real life, I guess that's why Alexa was moved, to play out their drama onscreen, but I'm not sure

I don't really Stan for Sasha, seems like she gets a lot of love but I prefer charlotte, but I won't take it away from sasha she seems like a really good wrestler, lol, I always thought charlotte was better that's why I preferred her,
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 08, 2017
Daeylar:

I remember when all Carmella used to do was to refuse to fight and to run around the ring then run away, now she's here

Kevin Owens is terrible, could never wrestle on his own, lazy asß , I stopped watching during the time he and Chris Jericho started fighting and he was moved,

I heard sasha and Alexa have real beef, they don't like each other in real life, I guess that's why Alexa was moved, to play out their drama onscreen, but I'm not sure

I don't really Stan for Sasha, seems like she gets a lot of love but I prefer charlotte, but I won't take it away from sasha she seems like a really good wrestler, lol, I always thought charlotte was better that's why I preferred her,
Alexa used to run away from fights, hardly defends her title and she doesnt fight like a professional. every time she will be slamming her opponents head on the floor of the ring. no real skill
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 9:32pm On Sep 08, 2017
Daeylar:

Kevin Owens is terrible could never wrestle on his own, lazy asß , I stopped watching during the time he and Chris Jericho started fighting and he was moved,

Thou shall not say such about kevin owens angry
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 9:35pm On Sep 08, 2017
pu7pl3:

Thou shall not say such about kevin owens angry

grin grin
Seems like he go better during the time he and Jericho separated and I stopped watching for a while, because the kevin Owens I knew before, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 9:37pm On Sep 08, 2017
prettyboi1989:

Alexa used to run away from fights, hardly defends her title and she doesnt fight like a professional. every time she will be slamming her opponents head on the floor of the ring. no real skill

Hmmm,
I will take your word for it while I rewatch some of her matches,
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 9:39pm On Sep 08, 2017
Daeylar:

grin grin
Seems like he go better during the time he and Jericho separated and I stopped watching for a while, because the kevin Owens I knew before, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

His issur with shane will be solved at HIAC... dude is a great wrestler man i like him
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 08, 2017
Daeylar:

Hmmm,
I will take your word for it while I rewatch some of her matches,
my prayer is that alexa will lose her title to either nia jax or sasha. Emma isnt title material, she's a joke thats always worried about twitter trends
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 9:57pm On Sep 08, 2017
prettyboi1989:

my prayer is that alexa will lose her title to either nia jax or sasha. Emma isnt title material, she's a joke thats always worried about twitter trends

Nia jax holding the title for a second will be nice,
Will be a change,
Lol, you don't even want to consider a possibility of Alexa retaining her championship,
I'm not here for sasha to win again, she can win later after nia. I just need to see someone new hold the title,
Nia or Alexa, after the dance of sasha and charlotte, I can't see another dance of sasha and alexa
I haven't even taken Emma seriously as a wrestler, I will start now,
How long will bailey be out?

pu7pl3:

His issur with shane will be solved at HIAC... dude is a great wrestler man i like him
All right then, waiting for hell in a cell
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 10:02pm On Sep 08, 2017
Daeylar:

Nia jax holding the title for a second will be nice,
Will be a change,
Lol, you don't even want to consider a possibility of Alexa retaining her championship,
I'm not here for sasha to win again, she can win later after nia. I just need to see someone new hold the title,
Nia or Alexa, after the dance of sasha and charlotte, I can't see another dance of sasha and alexa
I haven't even taken Emma seriously as a wrestler, I will start now,
How long will bailey be out?

All right then, waiting for hell in a cell

Emma is the dark horse in that fatal four way im rooting for her to win... her new persona is very oppurtunistic cheesy
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 08, 2017
pu7pl3:

Emma is the dark horse in that fatal four way im rooting for her to win... her new persona is very oppurtunistic cheesy
emma doesn't stand a chance, she will be mauled by nia jax. i see sasha as roman reigns and nia jax as strowman, alexa as samoa joe and emma as say enzo amore. You see the level of competition from the top best to least best, as usual sasha (roman) will take out nia jax (stroman), alexa (samoa joe) may come steal a win, but it wont happen, not at no mercy. u dey feel am
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 10:37pm On Sep 08, 2017
prettyboi1989:

emma doesn't stand a chance, she will be mauled by nia jax. i see sasha as roman reigns and nia jax as strowman, alexa as samoa joe and emma as say enzo amore. You see the level of competition from the top best to least best, as usual sasha (roman) will take out nia jax (stroman), alexa (samoa joe) may come steal a win, but it wont happen, not at no mercy. u dey feel am

Nah emma is more like the miz here not enzo she can play dirty and steal the win too... dats how she pinned sasha she stole the pin from nia that did all the work
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 08, 2017
pu7pl3:

Nah emma is more like the miz here not enzo she can play dirty and steal the win too... dats how she pinned sasha she stole the pin from nia that did all the work
just from a lucky tag, it will be a different ball game at no mercy
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 10:48pm On Sep 08, 2017
prettyboi1989:

just from a lucky tag, it will be a different ball game at no mercy

That tag aint lucky bro it was oppirtunistic and thats just a snippet of what can happen at no mercy wink
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Hardetayour: 11:24pm On Sep 08, 2017
Who remembers the last man standing match between John Cena and Umaga.

Then I used to buy wrestling CDs every week. Circa 2005 till the advent of affordable internet. I spent all my feeding money on wrestling. The time of DX(triple h and Shawn Micheal) feuding with the McMahons and the beef between Donald Trump and Vince where McMahons head was shaved after the fight.

Too many memories. I now watch wrestling when I can.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 11:30pm On Sep 08, 2017
prettyboi1989:

her name is daeylar o
Babe come and greet me. grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 08, 2017
pu7pl3:

That tag aint lucky bro it was oppirtunistic and thats just a snippet of what can happen at no mercy wink
hehehe we go see na
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 8:46am On Sep 09, 2017
makydebbie:
Babe come and greet me. grin

My first lady kiss cool
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Tunsboy17(m): 10:04am On Sep 09, 2017
HELLO
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 10:27am On Sep 09, 2017
pu7pl3:

My first lady kiss cool
Hey sweet, you don't want them to chase us do you? tongue

What's going on in wwe now, mehn I don't have time anymore. cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (77)

Top Ten Tv Shows With The Most Nudity And Sex Scenes / Download Movie Black Panther: Wakanda Forever 2022 / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.