Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:50 AM

New AGM X1 Rugged Phone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New AGM X1 Rugged Phone (5139 Views)

Blackview BV9600 Plus: The World's First Rugged Phone With In-display Scanner. / Poptel P10: Slimmest Rugged Phone Powered By Helio P23 Processor / Leagoo Xrover Is A Flasship Rugged Phone For Military (Check it out). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New AGM X1 Rugged Phone by Avajan: 9:43am On Apr 24, 2017
As the first rugged smartphone with dual camera setup , the AGM X1 has gained a lot of attention since its launch last year. Now rumour has it that the rugged device maker will launch another budget addition called AGM X1 Mini which apparently is a pocket-friendly version of its sibling with different design.

According to the render we got, AGM X1 mini does not pack the dual rear camera in contrast to the AGM X1. We do not yet know the exact specs of the phone and when the phone will officially be released, but what we can confirm is that the AGM X1 mini features IP68 rating just like all the AGM phones do.
Re: New AGM X1 Rugged Phone by Avajan: 7:07pm On May 04, 2017
Save $48 on the IP68 dual-camera AGM X1, get it for just $251.99

If you have been considering a solid smartphone, the AGM X1 may be the one for you. The phone is world's first dual-camera smartphone with IP68 certification for water, dust and shock resistance, and it's on sale now. Over at Aliexpress, for the next 4 days or so, you can get the phone for just $251.99 (it's $48 off of the normal price).
The AGM X1 comes with pretty nice specs, it has a 5.5-inch Super AMOLED display with 1080P resolution, the Qualcomm 617 processor, along with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of expandable storage via Micro SD card, 13 MP dual rear camera and 5 MP front shooter as well as a 5400 mAh massive battery with fast charge.

You can pick up the phone at Aliexpress or view more detail about the phone on AGM website.

http://aliuss.com/vnlt0g

http://www.agmmobile.com/en/product/x1?a=specification
Re: New AGM X1 Rugged Phone by charlesbasil: 6:09pm On May 07, 2017
AGM X1 Pros:

+ Glorious FHD sAMOLED Display for full viewing immersion
+ Rugged body and stylish design
+ Excellent Battery Life
+ Front Fingerprint with Navigation Features
+ NFC and complete set of Sensors
+ Great performance, especially multi-tasking
+ Great Cameras
+ Very useful Outdoors App
+ Quick Charge 3.0
+ Premium Package and Contents

AGM X1 Cons:

– Buttons are not backlit
– Still Running Android 5.1.1 Lollipop ( updates coming soon )

Re: New AGM X1 Rugged Phone by Avajan: 3:07pm On May 12, 2017

When it comes to luxurious smartphones, there have been some popular handsets in the world such as iPhone and Huawei Mate 9 produced in limited edition,and usually they come with high price that not many people can afford. As one of the leading phone makers in the field of rugged devices, AGM announced a release of the limited edition AGM X1, known as the world’s first rugged smartphone with dual camera, which comes with 18K gold plated front frame and a few components on the back cover, and it features IP68 protection against damages as well.

As far as specs are concerned, the AGM X1 luxury edition is exactly the same as the AGM X1, it comes with 5.5-inch Super AMOLED display with 1080P and Qualcomm 617 SoC, along with 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM, it packs a 5400mAh battery supporting Quick charging and a 13MP dual rear camera as well as a 5MP front shooter.

This phone is available for purchase now, from 10th May to 17th May, you can save $30 off the 18K gold edition AGM X1, and get it for just $269.99 over at Aliexpress and Coolicool. For more info of the phone you can visit their official website www.agmmobile.com

https:///XkKb4G
https:///EjdJR2
Re: New AGM X1 Rugged Phone by charlesbasil: 6:17pm On May 20, 2017
The first Luxurious Rugged Smartphone with 18K Gold Plated.
I really like the 18K gold edition and now you can run FLYME OS 6 as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXxpAsNg7s0

1 Like

Re: New AGM X1 Rugged Phone by khurshidahmed: 11:53am On May 29, 2017
I never seen such a great looking rugged smartphone with great features.
thanks for sharing.
i really want to buy AGM X1 18K gold.
where it is available at low price ?
which online shop is safe ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEO8fo4nkDA

1 Like

Re: New AGM X1 Rugged Phone by jaraiya1982: 12:53pm On Jun 04, 2017
a rugged phone that has strong spcification.

i read an article now from this site
https://www.findpare.com/blog/agm-x1-4g-phablet-rugged-smartphone
Truly a great phone
Re: New AGM X1 Rugged Phone by addisonaiken: 2:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
IP68 and Dual camera, AGM X1 now offers up € 40 off.

When it comes to dual camera handsets, what pops up on your mind instantly might be iPhone 7, Xiaomi mi 6 and Huawei P10, and the AGM X1 has been put on the list by more and more consumers since it launched last year over the world. Well, there are a few products featuring dual camera on markets, but the mid-range smartphone AGM X1 is the only devices that features dual camera as well as IP68 certification for water, dust, and shock resistance.

As the flagship of AGM series phone, it comes with 5.5-inch Super AMOLED display with 1080 pixels, Qualcomm 617 chipset along with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of expandable storage for up to 128GB via Micro SD card, and the dual rear camera goes to 13MP, front camera has 5MP, besides, it packs a 5400mAh battery with Quick Charge tech as well as a fingerprint scanner on the front.

Available at Aliexpress, eBay, Tomtop, Gearbest and etc.
now on Ebay ( mobileskingdom ) you can save € 40 and On Aliexpress price dropped by 17% for 7 days plus offering big gift as well on Frank Aliexpress.
Re: New AGM X1 Rugged Phone by caphykk: 6:54pm On Jul 04, 2017
addisonaiken:
IP68 and Dual camera, AGM X1 now offers up € 40 off.

When it comes to dual camera handsets, what pops up on your mind instantly might be iPhone 7, Xiaomi mi 6 and Huawei P10, and the AGM X1 has been put on the list by more and more consumers since it launched last year over the world. Well, there are a few products featuring dual camera on markets, but the mid-range smartphone AGM X1 is the only devices that features dual camera as well as IP68 certification for water, dust, and shock resistance.

As the flagship of AGM series phone, it comes with 5.5-inch Super AMOLED display with 1080 pixels, Qualcomm 617 chipset along with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of expandable storage for up to 128GB via Micro SD card, and the dual rear camera goes to 13MP, front camera has 5MP, besides, it packs a 5400mAh battery with Quick Charge tech as well as a fingerprint scanner on the front.

Available at Aliexpress, eBay, Tomtop, Gearbest and etc.
now on Ebay ( mobileskingdom ) you can save € 40 and On Aliexpress price dropped by 17% for 7 days plus offering big gift as well on Frank Aliexpress.

abeg any seller in Lagos
Re: New AGM X1 Rugged Phone by franzis(m): 11:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
caphykk:

abeg any seller in Lagos
I get dollar MasterCard if you want order on aliexpress I can help you with payment
Re: New AGM X1 Rugged Phone by khurshidahmed: 12:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
According to the recent Facebook post, AGM Started own online store and offering upto $39 off on AGM products. I really want order AGM X1 Gold, but AGM X2 launching soon. Please tell me when it will be available ? Should i Need to wait for AGM X2.
Re: New AGM X1 Rugged Phone by charlesbasil: 4:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
AGM Brand is putting quite some faith into their and World first dual camera phone with IP68 rating. The AGM X1 has some great features. But can it stand against the phones from the big brands? Well, in today’s small comparison, I will put it directly against Cat S60 and let’s see who will succeed.

AGM X1 seems to have an upper hand with 5.5 super AMOLED display, higher resolution 1080 x 1920 PX, bigger RAM 4GB, ROM 64GB, support NFC, bigger 5400mAH battery, faster charging, and fingerprint sensor. CAT S60 ahead with Android OS, Dual camera LED, and bigger external memory capacity.

The deciding factor quite often comes with the price tag and here is where the AGM X1 really shines, it’s available on online stores at $270, while the Cat S60 at $600+. So Basically you can get AGM X1 for about 45% of the CAT S60 price.

The comparison will give you a better idea of which phone is better than others and thus, you can select the best one out of two.

1 Like

Re: New AGM X1 Rugged Phone by sailorjohn: 7:48pm On Jul 22, 2017
AGM X1 Android Updates ? i am waiting for X2.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tecno A2 Aka F8 V Jiayu G4s / LOL Check Out These Funny Phone Wifi Names. Crazy I Tell You / Do Airtel Now Charge For Using *737# Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.