Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria (65094 Views)

MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / The Secret Of MMM's Comeback / The Death Of MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria by kibra4u(m): 8:15pm On Jan 29, 2017
Lanretoye:
some participants still believe MMM is not dead,it is only in coma.
Even if MMM becomes dead today will it put food on your table?

8 Likes

Re: CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria by sammyj: 8:16pm On Jan 29, 2017
grin grin cool grin angry grin wow
Diaris God oooo!!!
Re: CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria by awa(m): 8:16pm On Jan 29, 2017
My friend Udeme shouldn't read this because despite everything I told him before now he believed MMM is the only way to make money.

Now how would he feel? He has started other scheme like MMM united, this and that. I pray Udeme do not read this

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria by Tjesctacy(m): 8:16pm On Jan 29, 2017
Can we move pass mmm this mmm that and let's have intelligent discussion, information or news, it's boring already, gone were the days when nairaland front page was filled with intelligent and nourishing topics. U guys should get your acts together.

3 Likes

Re: CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 29, 2017
Very timely write up.

1 Like

Re: CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria by alphaconde(m): 8:17pm On Jan 29, 2017
sad
Re: CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:18pm On Jan 29, 2017
graciousolo:
I don't engage in MMM discuss...but, I just got paid today...

I'll PH again.

If we keep PHing the system will be sustained.
PH again? From your profit or capital?
Re: CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria by anonymuz(m): 8:19pm On Jan 29, 2017
adonbilivit:
stop tormenting me with these MMM topics. I am trying to forget my 2.2 million and move on.
adonbilivit...
Re: CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria by dapsonjegz(m): 8:19pm On Jan 29, 2017
Re: CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria by leobrownish(m): 8:19pm On Jan 29, 2017
all that goes in this life now is to predict.... prediction Nd prophesies nowadays are like taiwo and kehinde. make we sha dey ptedict dey go. War men of prediction and prophesies, lets continue!!!
Re: CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria by chessguru(m): 8:23pm On Jan 29, 2017
WE STAND WITH MMM NIGERIA !! Bank credit alerts all day . !! Long live MMM

3 Likes

Re: CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria by kzubyar(m): 8:24pm On Jan 29, 2017
adonbilivit:
stop tormenting me with these MMM topics. I am trying to forget my 2.2 million and move on.
I magined you invest in yam business
Re: CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria by odimbannamdi(m): 8:24pm On Jan 29, 2017
MMM will be back fully. I know
Re: CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria by CXLVII: 8:24pm On Jan 29, 2017
Lanretoye:

grin

It will resurrect Bro.
Re: CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria by Leader01(m): 8:25pm On Jan 29, 2017
Anyone still believing in MMM is likely that the person maybe among those who's level of I.Q. is below average.
Re: CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria by Koolking(m): 8:26pm On Jan 29, 2017
modelsms:

Every mmm news will make fp

Of course! MMM is the in thing. We can't afford to shy away from the truth.

Moderators keep MMM topics coming to the front page. We love am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria by pimper24: 8:29pm On Jan 29, 2017
post your screen capture embarassed
graciousolo:
I don't engage in MMM discuss...but, I just got paid today...

I'll PH again.

If we keep PHing the system will be sustained.
Re: CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria by DandyWalker(m): 8:31pm On Jan 29, 2017
How many times would this make front page? Nairaland has really compromised. This is chicken-feed journalism. Damn!

2 Likes

Re: CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria by chukssnkeze: 8:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
its just like taking a look at the future of banking sector in Nigeria they all have bleak future

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria by entrepreneurmic: 8:33pm On Jan 29, 2017
Lanretoye:
BAD BELLY, MMM IS PAYING. PEOPLE ARE RECIEVING ALERT. I DON GET ALERT GODWIN.

4 Likes

Re: CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria by Koolking(m): 8:35pm On Jan 29, 2017
Tjesctacy:
Can we move pass mmm this mmm that and let's have intelligent discussion, information or news, it's boring already, gone were the days when nairaland front page was filled with intelligent and nourishing topics. U guys should get your acts together.

Who's going to start those iintelligent topics? When MMM had drained ideas from Nigerians and bestowed laziness, foolishness and greed. I personally find these MMM topics very apt and sound. MMM is a trend, let discuss it now

3 Likes

Re: CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 29, 2017
MMM people when they read this news

2 Likes

Re: CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 29, 2017
I don't know what they're talking about but I don get alert #Godwin. Just got paid today, expecting another one tomorrow. At some point I lost hope but believe you me mmm is still alive.

1 Like

Re: CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 29, 2017
MMM people waiting for their profits

Re: CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 29, 2017
Mmm still dey naija
Re: CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria by deleo16(m): 8:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
cool

1 Like

Re: CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria by Ppresh2017(f): 8:52pm On Jan 29, 2017
From the write up, I can deduce ,this was written in 2016,against their wish, MMM is back, people are been paid daily. Meanwhile, a greater than MMM is here.

4 Likes

Re: CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria by Heineken(m): 8:52pm On Jan 29, 2017
I used to crush on her... Until I saw her Waec result looks like bbm pin f9e8d7c... Mehn I fainted.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria by ekwelive: 8:55pm On Jan 29, 2017
Na wa for nairaland and their jobless op, una no dy tire? Who una don epp?

1 Like

Re: CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria by Jibril10: 8:56pm On Jan 29, 2017
I will PH,PH, PH,PH, and PH...The money is mine, no be your papa money .Nonsense people!!

2 Likes

Re: CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 29, 2017
Jibril10:
I will PH,PH, PH,PH, and PH...The money is mine, no be your papa money .Nonsense people!!

Stop this deception. it's pure wickedness

1 Like

Re: CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria by bantudra: 9:02pm On Jan 29, 2017
i was in on thread and some people were jubilating that mmm is back...

i was schocked... shocked shocked...

i didnt comment and just only read the comments...

did this people go to school sef or were they sleeping at school...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 / CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level / Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.