Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria (65053 Views)

MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / The Secret Of MMM's Comeback / The Death Of MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria by Fantastic2m(m): 8:02am On Jan 30, 2017
Koolking:

Who's going to start those iintelligent topics? When MMM had drained ideas from Nigerians and bestowed laziness, foolishness and greed. I personally find these MMM topics very apt and sound. MMM is a trend, let discuss it now

Re: CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria by brobro: 8:50am On Jan 30, 2017
Now I know that nairaland has nothing to offer but fake news. BBC and CNN never said any on MMM. Please if you doubt me check their website. I refuse this deception. I will advise that before posting comments on Nairaland please verify the authenticity of the news. This the worse news media ever. This blog is full of lies.

1 Like

Re: CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria by brobro: 9:00am On Jan 30, 2017
[Now I know that nairaland has nothing to offer but fake news. BBC and CNN never said any on MMM. Please if you doubt me check their website. I refuse this deception. I will advise that before posting comments on Nairaland please verify the authenticity of the news. This the worse news media ever. This blog is full of lies.

Re: CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria by Youngpo413: 10:59am On Jan 30, 2017
Govo4me2u:
Feel for yourself and your family because of your govt forget about MMM if u are not in the scheme please shut up.
are you okay?
Re: CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria by VajanahDischaj(f): 1:10pm On Jan 30, 2017
ariesbull:
Take it easy....Move on

MMM must have dealt with you but move on
my brother they really dealt with me by giving me over 600k to settle debts ooh! and now they are holding my common 50k I pledged to get 65k. chai! dey have really dealt with me. I just can't move on yet,until I get back my small 50k at list#smh

1 Like

Re: CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria by 400billionman: 3:56pm On Jan 30, 2017
Lanretoye:
some participants still believe MMM is not dead,it is only in coma.

Or malaria..
Re: CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria by honestpoju: 1:52am On Jan 31, 2017
Hi,
I have been trying to gh since mmm came back, no avail. Just 31k o. It keeps telling me gh limit exceeded. I have two orders that the status has been deleted that I made since mmm came back.I just tried few mins ago again, at 1.00am and 1.25am according to what someone said here. Please what do I do.I am.tired
Re: CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria by ariesbull: 4:51am On Jan 31, 2017
honestpoju:
Hi,
I have been trying to gh since mmm came back, no avail. Just 31k o. It keeps telling me gh limit exceeded. I have two orders that the status has been deleted that I made since mmm came back.I just tried few mins ago again, at 1.00am and 1.25am according to what someone said here. Please what do I do.I am.tired

Move on
Re: CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria by honestpoju: 10:51am On Jan 31, 2017
ariesbull:

Move on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 / CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level / Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.