Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,959 members, 7,810,650 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Your GF Shows Up To Meet Ur Parents Like Dis, WWYD - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Your GF Shows Up To Meet Ur Parents Like Dis, WWYD (2099 Views)

Let’s Play: You Won 25M, And Your Gf Was Arrested, They Requested 24M For Bail O / So You Thought You'd Take Your GF For A Swim To Test For Make-up Transformation! / How Will U Feel If This Letter From Your GF Is Read By Your Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your GF Shows Up To Meet Ur Parents Like Dis, WWYD by LordEzkid(m): 6:26am On Jan 29, 2017
Hello guys, am here again on this trend to ask you all this question and probably maybe it will change the perspective of all this our girls them.

Lemme quickly use dis opportunity to thank those of you following/viewing my other trends! I feel honured by your actions.

So let's get to the business/question of the subject:

You are dating a girl in which you already convinced your parents that she is Godfearing and decent, afterwhich they requested to see her, and then you guys fixed a date in which you then sent her your family residential address to come meet you up only for her to show up dress like this........

What will you do, seeing the fact that you've already tried convincing your parents about her godliness and decency.

1) Will you work her out of your compound and quit the relationship ASAP?

2) Or will you take her in to your family and try to defend her dressing or even make her seem more nicely swag up?

1 Share

Re: Your GF Shows Up To Meet Ur Parents Like Dis, WWYD by Benikuuse(m): 6:29am On Jan 29, 2017
As For Me Nah Death Mission. Because The Kind Of Insult My Family Members Go Rain On Her Will Be Terrible

1 Like

Re: Your GF Shows Up To Meet Ur Parents Like Dis, WWYD by paschal47(m): 6:33am On Jan 29, 2017
Honestly she is not ready for marriage. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Your GF Shows Up To Meet Ur Parents Like Dis, WWYD by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 29, 2017
Benikuuse:
As For Me Nah Death Mission. Because The Kind Of Insult My Family Members Go Rain On Her Will Be Terrible
u never see lap b4?
Re: Your GF Shows Up To Meet Ur Parents Like Dis, WWYD by Nutase: 7:18am On Jan 29, 2017
cool
Re: Your GF Shows Up To Meet Ur Parents Like Dis, WWYD by modelsms(m): 7:19am On Jan 29, 2017
this is even decent
Re: Your GF Shows Up To Meet Ur Parents Like Dis, WWYD by Joephat(m): 7:24am On Jan 29, 2017
the girl in the first pishure. is she really somebody's girlfriend?

chai (in patience voice)
conji is a fool.

1 Like

Re: Your GF Shows Up To Meet Ur Parents Like Dis, WWYD by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:26am On Jan 29, 2017
I trust my maale no nonsense woman only her look self the girl go run

1 Like

Re: Your GF Shows Up To Meet Ur Parents Like Dis, WWYD by 48noble(m): 7:40am On Jan 29, 2017
madmen would be happy for her upcoming madness...
Re: Your GF Shows Up To Meet Ur Parents Like Dis, WWYD by ifex370(m): 7:56am On Jan 29, 2017
Me self..I no go marry am again

1 Like

Re: Your GF Shows Up To Meet Ur Parents Like Dis, WWYD by LordEzkid(m): 1:22pm On Jan 31, 2017
Nice one guys!

It's obvious nobody will ever want to settle down with such indecent girl as a wife.

So ladies; if you are the kind of girl that dresses that way and your boyfriend doesn't seem to have problem with it nor complain about it, just keep it in mind that your relationship with him is temporal and his feelings for you only comes and dies after the Oza room exercise grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Funny Tweet... / Join Mrsix Comedy Group ( Papa Gaga And Gaga) / By The Grace Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.