Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Nigerian Army Recruitment. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army Recruitment. (1729 Views)

2019 Nigerian Army Recruitment Into Dssc And Ssc / Chief Of Army Staff Speak On 2019/2020 Nigerian Army Recruitment / Nigerian Army List Of Successful Candidates 2019 (DSSC 24 & SSC 45) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Army Recruitment. by Ibadanboi: 8:31am On Jan 29, 2017
Hello guys!
I'm a university graduate, I applied for the Nigerian army recruitment and wrote the exam, now my name is shortlisted among the successful candidate to come for the zonal screening. ..of which after the zonal screening, the successful candidate will be taken to the Nigerian army army depot in Zaria immediately without coming back home...
should I attend it?
pls, guys I'm confused I don't know what to do again....
I'm thinking of waiting for the application form for the DSSC or SSC...

Guys, please advice me.
Thank you all....
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment. by charlie42(m): 8:38am On Jan 29, 2017
Ibadanboi:
Hello guys!
I'm a university graduate, I applied for the Nigerian army recruitment and wrote the exam, now my name is shortlisted among the successful candidate to come for the zonal screening. ..of which after the zonal screening, the successful candidate will be taken to the Nigerian army army depot in Zaria immediately without coming back home...
should I attend it?

Guys, please advice me.
Thank you all....
Bros if u no get liver you beta sit down jeje. Once you join you have to zero your mind there is no looking back.
It's a nice work if not for all dis war wahala. I'm considering joining too.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment. by Ibadanboi: 8:45am On Jan 29, 2017
what I'm thinking Is that I ought to have applied for DSSC or SSC
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment. by charlie42(m): 8:51am On Jan 29, 2017
It's never too late. Wait for dia next recruitment then
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment. by Ibadanboi: 8:53am On Jan 29, 2017
charlie42:
It's never too late. Wait for dia next recruitment then
okay...Thanks, I really appreciate this...
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 29, 2017
Ibadanboi:
what I'm thinking Is that I ought to have applied for DSSC or SSC
Whats the difference to this?
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment. by Ibadanboi: 3:40pm On Jan 29, 2017
Spartacuss:
Whats the difference to this?
The Nigerian army recruitment is for the non - commissioned officer while DSSC and SSC is for the commissioned officer.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment. by kayusre: 11:30pm On Jan 29, 2017
Mehn if you can lay down your life for a country filled with greedy politicians and army commanders#mehn you are welcome to Nigerian army
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment. by sabichele: 3:47pm On Jan 30, 2017
Graduate as Recruit? What da Bleep did you smoke? aaah! I was a full-time barrack boy; i bet you, you can't stay for up to 3 months. The inhuman treatment some of those lucky graduates like you but who are officer will mete on you will make you run away. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment. by Divinedew: 8:42pm On Feb 03, 2017
[quote author=sabichele post=53267179]Graduate as Recruit? What da Bleep did you smoke? aaah! I was a full-time barrack boy; i bet you, you can't stay for up to 3 months. The inhuman treatment some of those lucky graduates like you but who are officer will mete on you will make you run away. grin[/quote

@ sabichele= l admired your advice for him. Emphatic truth.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment. by Kalapizim(m): 8:57pm On Feb 03, 2017
dem dey wait you for depot with hydra horse whips......white fowl you must feel it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 03, 2017
Kalapizim:
dem dey wait you for depot with hydra horse whips......white fowl you must feel it.
If I hear
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment. by Kalapizim(m): 10:00pm On Feb 03, 2017
Spartacuss:
If I hear
come depot first na ,I miss that place NMS kai
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment. by Dunsin89(m): 7:42am On Feb 04, 2017
sabichele:
Graduate as Recruit? What da Bleep did you smoke? aaah! I was a full-time barrack boy; i bet you, you can't stay for up to 3 months. The inhuman treatment some of those lucky graduates like you but who are officer will mete on you will make you run away. grin
. Pls sabichele, I have got some few questions to ask you. Pls contact me via my signature. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment. by Mekailo(m): 11:35am On Mar 26, 2018
Ibadanboi:
Hello guys!
should I attend it?

Guys, please advice me.
Thank you all....
bro cn we talk i gat som enquiries,m going in for ssc nxt month.087, flash or whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Got This Inviteeeeeee????? / Leventis Foundation Vacancy / Shaldag Farm Ltd. Interview Invitation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.