Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:21 AM

Nigerian Man Catches His Oyibo Wife Sleeping With Another Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Catches His Oyibo Wife Sleeping With Another Man (1204 Views)

Help With Wife's Sleeping Position / Man Catches Wife Sleeping With His House Boy / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Catches His Oyibo Wife Sleeping With Another Man by Ovokoo: 10:37am On Jan 29, 2017
This Naija man comes home to find his oyibo wife sleeping with another man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXOfOPXYZJY
Re: Nigerian Man Catches His Oyibo Wife Sleeping With Another Man by Ovokoo: 10:39am On Jan 29, 2017
Mynd44, Lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Man Catches His Oyibo Wife Sleeping With Another Man by ifyalways(f): 12:21pm On Jan 29, 2017
Ovoko!!!!

Hehe hehe.

Team foreign girls cheesy

Looks like it was another Naija guy the lady brought home sef.

"Because I'm at work"
"You bring in this dirty guy"
"Guy, u know me and u did this to me"

Bla bla bla

Who send you? cheesy Jenny don throway your Ghana must go outside already, no time. cheesy if na Naija wife na he for don panel beat am, abuse her whole family, call village meeting and send her away with nothing.
God don "cash" you. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Catches His Oyibo Wife Sleeping With Another Man by Abudu2000(m): 6:18am On Jan 30, 2017
Lol, I'm speechless, If it was a black woman I knew just the right thing to say
Re: Nigerian Man Catches His Oyibo Wife Sleeping With Another Man by sisisioge: 6:28am On Jan 30, 2017
Chai! Omg! Oyinbos are wicked o. No single iota of remorse. I pity the dude...Chai!

All those Nigerian men that castigate the naija babes, Biko hasten to find your own oyinbo wives. When the chips are down that's when you would appreciate the high premium naija babes place on marriage...even the ex oloshos that sleep with your brothers will dare not do what Jenny just did grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Catches His Oyibo Wife Sleeping With Another Man by Ovokoo: 10:26am On Jan 30, 2017
sisisioge:
Chai! Omg! Oyinbos are wicked o. No single iota of remorse. I pity the dude...Chai!

All those Nigerian men that castigate the naija babes, Biko hasten to find your own oyinbo wives. When the chips are down that's when you would appreciate the high premium naija babes place on marriage...even the ex oloshos that sleep with your brothers will dare not do what Jenny just did grin grin
For Naija when something bad, we know say e bad. We go beg instead of claiming right.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Confirm The Bolded With Me And Give Me Advice? / Cheating Tips For Married Men. Come In And Learn. / The 21st Century Marital Challenges And It Solutions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.