Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

How Safe Is NAIRAZ? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Safe Is NAIRAZ? (8445 Views)

How Safe Is Threeplots.com / How Safe Is P3cash.com? / How Safe Is NNN Nigeria? - Man Asks EFCC. See EFCC's Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by Kingsolar: 11:21am On Jan 29, 2017
How trustworthiness is nairaz.com.
Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by investorsir: 11:23am On Jan 29, 2017
Join helpingcommunityclub and have rest of mind..
Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by LUGBE: 11:33am On Jan 29, 2017
Kingsolar:
Can someone pls testify d level of trustworthiness of nairaz cos i dnt want to loss my money in there. #confused

Nairaz is good, from the plan on ground they might last. Go ahead
Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 29, 2017
Kingsolar:
Can someone pls testify d level of trustworthiness of nairaz cos i dnt want to loss my money in there. #confused

Op. The only trusted platform with strict rule i will recommend for everyone is GETHELP WORLDWIDE. check my signature below for the registration link. i give u 100% assurance . u aint gonna lose a kobo.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by Kingsolar: 3:31pm On Feb 02, 2017
LUGBE:

Nairaz is good, from the plan on ground they might last. Go ahead
. Do u invest in nairaz.c6
Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by jumoke6(f): 8:31pm On Feb 02, 2017
Nairaz is the best, although we have had some delays but we will get faster next week. By the way emerald is very fast for new members it is now within 50hours.
Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by jumoke6(f): 8:33pm On Feb 02, 2017
Nairaz.com is a member to member donatingof virtual minerals in Naira, The notion is that If you donate any one of the FOUR minerals atthe current price, new TWO members will be matched to donate the mineral back to you within 72hours, you can later donate the mineral again to maintain constant flow of income. For Example : If you donate RUBY (N25,000), Two new members that registered after you, will be matched to donate RUBY (N25,000 each), which will give you a total of N50,000 in your bank account within 72hours or maximum of 1week

1 Share

Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by jumoke6(f): 8:34pm On Feb 02, 2017
Nairaz is currently the best platform in Nigeria

Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by jumoke6(f): 8:35pm On Feb 02, 2017
If you have problems with your account or your payment is not yet complete, just drop your username and it will be resolved.
Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by jumoke6(f): 8:41pm On Feb 02, 2017
Kingsolar:
buy emerald today and if you don't get paid within 50hours, post it here
Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by rejoice02: 9:30pm On Feb 02, 2017
@jumoke06 I bought emerald since last Monday and I haven't been matched. Username- ndiditola .Ur dealer has been explaining well enough but am still not matched. Pls kindly see to dis is almost 2weeks now. Thanks.

Please also see to username- ayomi16 she paid for ruby since Sunday but has not been matched too. Thanks

1 Like

Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by lafad11(m): 9:55pm On Feb 02, 2017
I bought emerald 2 Sundays ago and up till now have only received 10k. You promised the bal will come dis week. Today is thursday and have not been matched nor paid. Pls do the needful. Thanks. Username Lazb1.
Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by rejoice02: 10:01pm On Feb 02, 2017
@jumoke06 pls do d needful I want to refer friends but how can I convince them if I have not been matched.
Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by jumoke6(f): 10:12pm On Feb 02, 2017
rejoice02:
@jumoke06 I bought emerald since last Monday and I haven't been matched. Username- ndiditola .Ur dealer has been explaining well enough but am still not matched. Pls kindly see to dis is almost 2weeks now. Thanks.

Please also see to username- ayomi16 she paid for ruby since Sunday but has not been matched too. Thanks
I have informed him just now that he should make sure you get paid tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by rejoice02: 10:19pm On Feb 02, 2017
@jumoke for both account please. ndiditola-emerald and ayomi16-ruby. Thanks. God bless u. Is ur good manner of approach that made me sign in as a member of Nairaz.

I will surely buy emerald again and come back here to share the good reviews.

I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by tuak(f): 11:00pm On Feb 02, 2017
jumoke6:
Nairaz is the best, although we have had some delays but we will get faster next week. By the way emerald is very fast for new members it is now within 50hours.
How is Emerald fast,I donated an emerald to a member last week Tuesday and I just received an alert today .l have not receive the second one till now.so how is it fast. Nairaz should buckle up and speed up things .They should keep to their promises

1 Like

Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by babsmii(m): 11:03pm On Feb 02, 2017
Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by jumoke6(f): 7:15am On Feb 03, 2017
babsmii:

What about Ruby? Purchased it over a week ago and nothing yet. username- babsmii
you have not been matched yet. and it is not up to a week which is the maximum. you will get matched by Saturday
Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by saintsylve(m): 7:43am On Feb 03, 2017
jumoke6:

Jumoke good morning, I bought Emerald since Monday, when am I going to get my returns.

Username: mynaira
Username: tayodaniel. Paid same day.
Kindly look into it.
Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by saintsylve(m): 7:45am On Feb 03, 2017
jumoke6:
Nairaz is currently the best platform in Nigeria

Please look into Mynaira and tayodaniel usernames. Paid since Monday.

Thanks.
Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by Kingsolar: 9:49am On Feb 03, 2017
Jumoke pls i want to invest in nairaz n refer pple becus i c it as one of d best peer 2 peer donation, its wud av bin d best platform but pls tel us, convince us dat our money is safe.
Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by Funkadict(m): 10:22am On Feb 03, 2017
jumoke6:
buy emerald today and if you don't get paid within 50hours, post it here
My wife and I donated emerald each and it's over 9days. Yet to be paid. Usernames: Olufemi, Funky. My uncle donated Ruby over 5days because of my testimony but yet to be paid too...username is Gabriel. Please help out. Thanks.
Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by jumoke6(f): 10:42am On Feb 03, 2017
Funkadict:

My wife and I donated emerald each and it's over 9days. Yet to be paid. Usernames: Olufemi, Funky. My uncle donated Ruby over 5days because of my testimony but yet to be paid too...username is Gabriel. Please help out. Thanks.
they are old members and old members emerald is within 2weeks. Gabriel will be paid Wednesday

1 Like

Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by jumoke6(f): 10:43am On Feb 03, 2017
Kingsolar:
Jumoke pls i want to invest in nairaz n refer pple becus i c it as one of d best peer 2 peer donation, its wud av bin d best platform but pls tel us, convince us dat our money is safe.
your money is 100% safe
Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by Funkadict(m): 10:46am On Feb 03, 2017
jumoke6:
they are old members and old members emerald is within 2weeks. Gabriel will be paid Wednesday

Olufemi is the only old member, this is is second time. But funky and Gabriel are donating for the first time and that was because of my testimony...
Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by babajeje123(m): 10:53am On Feb 03, 2017
You guys should be careful with a scheme that is manually pairing donors and recipients.

1 Like

Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by jumoke6(f): 11:32am On Feb 03, 2017
Nairaz is built on total transparency and honesty.

1 Like

Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by soji1992: 11:42am On Feb 03, 2017
jumoke6:
its ova 2wks i have not recieved my refund
username- ifeosho2017
Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by soji1992: 11:44am On Feb 03, 2017
jumoke6:
pls i hv nt seen my refund
pls help me IFEOSHO2017
Re: How Safe Is NAIRAZ? by Funkadict(m): 11:45am On Feb 03, 2017
jumoke6:

Thanks for your efforts ma'am. I still plan to go for Ruby now, and I also want to get emerald for some of my doubting folks using my own money. Can you please tell me specifically how long I'll have to wait for my returns and theirs?
Thanks. Long live Nairaz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What You Stand To Gain When You Register Your Business With CAC / MMM Just Credited My Account, Who Else Has Gotten Alert? / Learn These Top Two Skills And Be Free Financially

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.