Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Learn These Top Two Skills And Be Free Financially - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Learn These Top Two Skills And Be Free Financially (8466 Views)

5 Future Coins To Set You Free Financially : Cryptocurrency. / Explosive income: two skills that has kept me bouyant / Watch This And Be Free Financially.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn These Top Two Skills And Be Free Financially by uprof(m): 1:39pm On Feb 05, 2020
Do you feel comfortable doing what you love and at the same time making huge amount of money from it?

We tend to delay what we can achieve in a short period of time due to the fact that we don't know how important these two skills are.

The number one skill you should always look out for as you progress in your journey to financial freedom is people skills

How many people can you go with and still maintain your emotional intelligence.

How can you develop this people skills. and other related skills.

You don't have to worry!

In this video, Im going to share with you.
Top two skills for business owners and anyone who is success conscious.

Each of these skills mentioned in these are clearly explained with relevant examples in the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpxuGfiuJK8
Re: Learn These Top Two Skills And Be Free Financially by uprof(m): 9:54am On Feb 14, 2020
Feel free to ask any questions regarding tips I mentioned in the video. This has worked for many people
Re: Learn These Top Two Skills And Be Free Financially by facenglish: 9:19am On Feb 15, 2020
uprof:
Feel free to ask any questions regarding tips I mentioned in the video. This has worked for many people

i just watch your video now mr prof!
Re: Learn These Top Two Skills And Be Free Financially by uprof(m): 1:46pm On Feb 15, 2020
facenglish:

i just watch your video now mr prof!

Thanks for watching!
Re: Learn These Top Two Skills And Be Free Financially by uprof(m): 1:56pm On Feb 15, 2020
uprof:

Thanks for watching!

I really appreciate you for subscribing to the channel
Re: Learn These Top Two Skills And Be Free Financially by facenglish: 7:19am On Feb 16, 2020
uprof:

I really appreciate you for subscribing to the channel
I will have to elicit some responses from you!
Re: Learn These Top Two Skills And Be Free Financially by uprof(m): 8:39am On Feb 16, 2020
facenglish:

I will have to elicit some responses from you!

No problem mr FAC
Re: Learn These Top Two Skills And Be Free Financially by facenglish: 9:35am On Feb 16, 2020
uprof:

No problem mr FAC
thanks for your attention uprof
Re: Learn These Top Two Skills And Be Free Financially by uprof(m): 11:40am On Feb 16, 2020
facenglish:

thanks for your attention uprof

Its always my pleasure
Re: Learn These Top Two Skills And Be Free Financially by uprof(m): 7:16am On Feb 17, 2020
uprof:

Its always my pleasure

You talk about people skills, but I find it difficult to get along with people
Re: Learn These Top Two Skills And Be Free Financially by Distinct123: 2:13pm On Feb 20, 2020
uprof:

You talk about people skills, but I find it difficult to get along with people
you have to get along with people
Re: Learn These Top Two Skills And Be Free Financially by uprof(m): 3:49pm On Feb 20, 2020
Distinct123:

Yes mr distinct you need to get along with people to survive
Re: Learn These Top Two Skills And Be Free Financially by Distinct123: 5:51pm On Feb 20, 2020
uprof:

Yes mr distinct you need to get along with people to survive
how do I get along with people
Re: Learn These Top Two Skills And Be Free Financially by uprof(m): 6:57pm On Feb 20, 2020
Distinct123:
how do I get along with people

You need to develop a very strong personality
Re: Learn These Top Two Skills And Be Free Financially by facenglish: 11:15am On Feb 21, 2020
Distinct123:

how can I get along with people
Re: Learn These Top Two Skills And Be Free Financially by uprof(m): 11:44am On Feb 21, 2020
facenglish:

how can I get along with people
it is simple if you are ready to do it
Re: Learn These Top Two Skills And Be Free Financially by uprof(m): 3:18pm On Feb 21, 2020
uprof:
it is simple if you are ready to do it
you will surely achieve it
Re: Learn These Top Two Skills And Be Free Financially by facenglish: 6:43pm On Feb 21, 2020
uprof:
you will surely achieve it
how do I go about it
Re: Learn These Top Two Skills And Be Free Financially by uprof(m): 7:06pm On Feb 21, 2020
facenglish:
how do I go about it

Let start with the first step
Re: Learn These Top Two Skills And Be Free Financially by uprof(m): 10:32pm On Feb 21, 2020
uprof:

Let start with the first step
every solution start with a step
Re: Learn These Top Two Skills And Be Free Financially by uprof(m): 7:45am On Feb 22, 2020
uprof:
every solution start with a step

I hope you are following the discursion
Re: Learn These Top Two Skills And Be Free Financially by facenglish: 8:04am On Feb 22, 2020
uprof:

I hope you are following the discursion
yes I am
Re: Learn These Top Two Skills And Be Free Financially by uprof(m): 11:14am On Feb 22, 2020
facenglish:
yes I am

The first step is communication skills development
Re: Learn These Top Two Skills And Be Free Financially by facenglish: 6:07pm On Feb 22, 2020
uprof:

The first step is communication skills development
OK
Re: Learn These Top Two Skills And Be Free Financially by uprof(m): 8:20pm On Feb 22, 2020
facenglish:
OK

If you want to develop that I can guide you
Re: Learn These Top Two Skills And Be Free Financially by facenglish: 10:24pm On Feb 22, 2020
uprof:

If you want to develop that I can guide you
I want to develop that
Re: Learn These Top Two Skills And Be Free Financially by uprof(m): 6:24am On Feb 23, 2020
facenglish:

I want to develop that
. First look for a person to speak to regularly
Re: Learn These Top Two Skills And Be Free Financially by facenglish: 7:35am On Feb 23, 2020
uprof:
. First look for a person to speak to regularly
ok ! someone who can speak good English
Re: Learn These Top Two Skills And Be Free Financially by uprof(m): 8:41am On Feb 23, 2020
facenglish:
ok ! someone who can speak good English
yes now
Re: Learn These Top Two Skills And Be Free Financially by facenglish: 1:59pm On Feb 23, 2020
uprof:
yes now
OK I will do that
Re: Learn These Top Two Skills And Be Free Financially by facenglish: 8:40am On Feb 24, 2020
facenglish:
OK I will do that
hello prof! I have done that
Re: Learn These Top Two Skills And Be Free Financially by uprof(m): 3:26pm On Feb 24, 2020
facenglish:

hello prof! I have done that

Then start reading books on public speaking to get more tips

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mmm Crashed Again Frozen 2017 mavro / Forex Trading(live) Whatsapp Community / How Safe Is NAIRAZ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.