Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Come In For Business Seminar Here On This Page (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Come In For Business Seminar Here On This Page (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily (8539 Views)

Golden Premier Club Business Seminar Invite / Come In For Business Seminar Here On This Page (learn How To Make N200,000 Month / Come In For Business Seminar On Whatapps (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come In For Business Seminar Here On This Page (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily by abbeythegifted: 10:01am On Aug 09, 2016
Hello

I noticed some people have money but the money they have cant meet their need.

I have noticed some have projects and the money they have cant complete the project at hand so they give up.

I have noticed some just keep their money in the bank and at the end of the month they have spent everything on unnecessary things and they cant account for how it was spent.

If you are in any of these category and you want to start having savings and making more money day by day, then you are in the right place.

I will be teaching and tutoring you all on the business and investment opportunity in town where you can make over $50-$200 daily. And I will also teach you how to succeed in the business.

If you are interested, just type on this page "I am Interested" (50 people must type b4 I commence lecture)

Re: Come In For Business Seminar Here On This Page (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily by abbeythegifted: 10:44am On Aug 09, 2016
Drop Comments "I am Interested"

1 Like

Re: Come In For Business Seminar Here On This Page (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily by FavoredGuy: 12:17pm On Aug 09, 2016
iI am intereted
Re: Come In For Business Seminar Here On This Page (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily by classicalbabs: 2:01pm On Aug 09, 2016
I am intrested
Re: Come In For Business Seminar Here On This Page (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily by Sirtch(m): 2:30pm On Aug 09, 2016
Am interested
Re: Come In For Business Seminar Here On This Page (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily by Tofal: 8:39pm On Aug 09, 2016
am interested
Re: Come In For Business Seminar Here On This Page (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily by Adeoyeayoade: 9:18pm On Aug 09, 2016
Am interested
Re: Come In For Business Seminar Here On This Page (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily by abbeythegifted: 10:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
[b]The tutorial will start tomorrow by 9am 10/08/16. Get Ready, Get Set. [/b] smiley smiley smiley wink

Re: Come In For Business Seminar Here On This Page (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily by neyoluv: 7:14am On Aug 10, 2016
Im interestwd
Re: Come In For Business Seminar Here On This Page (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily by abbeythegifted: 8:21am On Aug 10, 2016
Tutorial will commence today by 9am
Re: Come In For Business Seminar Here On This Page (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily by abbeythegifted: 9:04am On Aug 10, 2016
Are You Ready? Its Time
Re: Come In For Business Seminar Here On This Page (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily by abbeythegifted: 3:03pm On Aug 10, 2016
Let's start with the Payment Processor.

1. Payment processors enable Merchants to receive debit or Credit Card payments online by providing a connection to an Acquiring Bank. In the simplest terms, a payment processor is a company that handles transactions between two parties, such as a merchant and a customer. It accomplishes the payment by relaying the payment information, like a credit card, from the customer to the merchant’s preferred bank account. There are many Payment provessors, examples are Perfectmoney, Payza, Paypal, Bitcoin etc. For the purpose of this seminar, we are going to be learning how to open a Perfectmoney account.

Re: Come In For Business Seminar Here On This Page (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily by abbeythegifted: 3:07pm On Aug 10, 2016
How to Open a Perfectmoney Account

To Open a Perfect Money Account, Click http://perfectmoney.is and click on Sign up.
The registration Page will open, Fill out the Registration Form, Read and Agree with the Perfect Money’s Terms of Service then click the ‘Signup’ button.
After completing ur perfect money registration...Check ur mail to verify ur perfect money account

Re: Come In For Business Seminar Here On This Page (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily by abbeythegifted: 3:12pm On Aug 10, 2016
Then Log in ur into ur perfectmoney...then u will see a number starting with Capital letter "U" at the right hand side of the website. The U stands for US dollar..eg U12345688. You will Copy d number down because that is your payment processor id(Account Number). So its your payment processor id you give an exchanger if you want to buy dollar. Now we are through with the first phrase. Let's move to the second phrase, which is funding your Perfectmoney account.

Re: Come In For Business Seminar Here On This Page (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily by abbeythegifted: 3:49pm On Aug 10, 2016
2. Exchanger

The Exchangers are the financial institutions that change currency. As you well know that you will be dealing in dollars and not naira, so you will need to change your dollar to naira or naira to dollar through the help of the online exchangers. They are registered companies and can't fraud you. You can only fund your Perfectmoney account through an exchanger here in Nigeria.
There are lot of exchangers, but you can try this genuine one, they have been in existence since 2006. Visit their website and open an account with them I.e Sign up
http://www.naira4dollar.com/?ref=1305599

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come In For Business Seminar Here On This Page (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily by abbeythegifted: 4:00pm On Aug 10, 2016
a.) To fund your Perfectmoney account with Naira4dollar.

After completing the registration. Login and Click on Buy, fill the form, You will make payment into their account after which they will credit your Perfect money account with dollars within 24hrs. For Instance, lets say you are buying $50 which is N18,000, you will fill and submit the form and make payment into their bank accouñt and your perfect money account will be credited within few hours. You can speed up the process if you call their customer care line to inform them of your transactions.

Re: Come In For Business Seminar Here On This Page (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily by abbeythegifted: 4:15pm On Aug 10, 2016
b.)To withdraw money from your Perfectmoney account with Naira4dollar.

Login and click on Sell, fill the form and your bank account will be credited within 24hrs. To speed up the process, you can call their customer care line to inform them of the transaction.

Re: Come In For Business Seminar Here On This Page (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily by abbeythegifted: 4:21pm On Aug 10, 2016
Note that your Perfectmoney account number is different from your member's ID. Your perfect money Account number starts with Capital "U" and the U stands for USD. Its look like this U12345667

Create An Account Now http://www.naira4dollar.com/?ref=1305599
Re: Come In For Business Seminar Here On This Page (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily by abbeythegifted: 4:26pm On Aug 10, 2016
See Prove of Payment from Naira4dollar. Naira4dollar is reliable.

Create An Account http://www.naira4dollar.com/?ref=1305599

Re: Come In For Business Seminar Here On This Page (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily by balingaonline(m): 4:30pm On Aug 10, 2016
we dey follow u sir, thank u God bless u.
Re: Come In For Business Seminar Here On This Page (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily by abbeythegifted: 4:44pm On Aug 10, 2016
We are through with the First and Second phrase, Now let's move to the third phrase which is the reasons why many of you are here. You want to know the Investment Company and what the company is all about and how possible it is to make $200 daily. Here we go. Are you Ready??

I need Response........Comment

Re: Come In For Business Seminar Here On This Page (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily by kpas4kpas: 5:01pm On Aug 10, 2016
carry on Sir. I'm following u bomber 2 bomber.
Re: Come In For Business Seminar Here On This Page (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily by abbeythegifted: 5:45pm On Aug 10, 2016
Get Ready!!! We will Commence the Phrase 3 by 7pm today.
Invite your friends and family to partake in this. Knowledge is Power.

Watch Out!!!!!!!!

Meanwhile if you have any questions pertaining to the Phrase 1 & 2 lecture. Drop them here now.

Re: Come In For Business Seminar Here On This Page (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily by Onexex(m): 7:16pm On Aug 10, 2016
am interested

Abet wan go buy kunu and bread

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New Project Coming Soon / I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus / MMM Zimbabwe Froze Withdrawals, Old Members Lost 80% Of Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.