Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Adultery Scandal | E-nigeria! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Adultery Scandal | E-nigeria! (6551 Views)

Paternity Scandal: FCMB's MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave As Probe Begins / Fcmb Md, Adam Nuru In A Sex Scandal!!! / FCMB Sides With MD In Sex Scandal | E-nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Adultery Scandal | E-nigeria! by Musky001: 9:06pm On Dec 31, 2020
Adam Nuru, MD/CEO of First City Monument Bank – FCMB is currently enmeshed in a messy adultery scandal, E-nigeria! has learned.

Adam Nuru was reportedly dating a lady Moyo Thomas while she was still married to her now estranged and late husband, Tunde Thomas>>>READ MORE: https://e-nigeriang.com/fcmb-md-adam-nuru-in-sex-scandal/
[img][/img]

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Adultery Scandal | E-nigeria! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 31, 2020
Musky001:
Adam Nuru, MD/CEO of First City Monument Bank – FCMB is currently enmeshed in a messy adultery scandal, E-nigeria! has learned.

Adam Nuru was reportedly dating a lady Moyo Thomas while she was still married to her now estranged and late husband, Tunde Thomas>>>READ MORE: https://e-nigeriang.com/fcmb-md-adam-nuru-in-sex-scandal/
[img][/img]

This is rather a compliment.
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Adultery Scandal | E-nigeria! by Twoclans(f): 10:13pm On Dec 31, 2020
That bank is as rotten as their head .Moyo as the then HR partner was always feeling higher than God .Everything is time in this life.

A bank that employs ladies in the name of direct sales agents to serve as sex tools in the hands of useless randy branch managers and regional managers .tueeeehhh

I just hope this weak CBN we have will look into this case because obviously corporate governance has been bridged .

Useless bank that is still standing just because the baloguns are connected with government.

4 Likes

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Adultery Scandal | E-nigeria! by pocohantas(f): 10:21pm On Dec 31, 2020
Twoclans:
That bank is as rotten as their head .Moyo as the then HR partner was always feeling higher than God .Everything is time in this life.

A bank that employs ladies in the name of direct sales agents to serve as sex tools in the hands of useless randy branch managers and regional managers.tueeeehhh

I just hope this weak CBN we have will look into this case because obviously corporate governance has been bridged .

Useless bank that is still standing just because the baloguns are connected with government.

You don’t mean it? This one strong o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Adultery Scandal | E-nigeria! by Twoclans(f): 10:29pm On Dec 31, 2020
pocohantas:

You don’t mean it? This one strong o!

Babe ask about direct sales agents (DSA)in FCMB.They are contract sales marketing staff.They are employed and given ridiculous targets and naturally when they get to their branches they need to play the politics in other to survive. And most times that politics involves sleeping with the branch managers.

My dear abeg just leave that bank joor,I too know them. You see this current scandal .Very true.Moyo left Nigeria for over three years now to the states with the children.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Adultery Scandal | E-nigeria! by exposition: 6:45am On Jan 01, 2021
Twoclans:

A bank that employs ladies in the name of direct sales agents to serve as sex tools in the hands of useless randy branch managers and regional managers .tueeeehhh

you have a personal experience with the bank
Can u share?
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Adultery Scandal | E-nigeria! by yusluvad(m): 7:23am On Jan 01, 2021
Hmmm... Very pathetic...
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Adultery Scandal | E-nigeria! by HisMajesty1(m): 10:16am On Jan 01, 2021
Very sad... When a woman is cheating, her husband is usually the last to know.

1 Like

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Adultery Scandal | E-nigeria! by DonDiego(m): 10:27am On Jan 01, 2021
But how could the late Tunde Thomas not have seen that there was no way the kids could have been his. Both he and Moyo are naturally dark skinned and these kids look almost like mullatoes. Some men can be so in love that they become totally blind and unreasoning.

May his heartbroken soul rest in peace.

3 Likes

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Adultery Scandal | E-nigeria! by Yankee101: 12:12pm On Jan 01, 2021
Sack the guy
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Adultery Scandal | E-nigeria! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 01, 2021
I hope the MD never gets anything called rest of mind including the lady called moyo

2 Likes

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Adultery Scandal | E-nigeria! by HisMajesty1(m): 4:06pm On Jan 01, 2021
Possiblegee:
I hope the MD never gets anything called rest of mind including the lady called moyo
Funny enough they can both make peace with their creators and amend their ways and live happily ever after.

2 Likes

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Adultery Scandal | E-nigeria! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 01, 2021
HisMajesty1:

Funny enough they can both make peace with their creators and amend their ways and live happily ever after.
true
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Adultery Scandal | E-nigeria! by gregyboy(m): 6:37pm On Jan 01, 2021
Am not sure i can survive the heartbreak if it happens to me

1 Like

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Adultery Scandal | E-nigeria! by salford1: 7:28pm On Jan 01, 2021
Twoclans:

Babe ask about direct sales agents (DSA)in FCMB.They are contract sales marketing staff.They are employed and given ridiculous targets and naturally when they get to their branches they need to play the politics in other to survive. And most times that politics involves sleeping with the branch managers.

My dear abeg just leave that bank joor,I too know them. You see this current scandal .Very true.Moyo left Nigeria for over three years now to the states with the children.

I had to check out the late tunde's picture on Facebook. There was some pictures he took with the kids in question. They look so much like the FCMB MD. The kids had some mix of shuwa Arab like the MD. How did the guy not suspect something was wrong? Too bad the young man lost his life.

1 Like

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Adultery Scandal | E-nigeria! by salford1: 7:30pm On Jan 01, 2021
Yankee101:
Sack the guy
Even if they sack. I can only imagine how juicy his disengagement package would be. But laying him off is a good punishment still.
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Adultery Scandal | E-nigeria! by Twoclans(f): 7:42pm On Jan 01, 2021
salford1:

I had to check out the late tunde's picture on Facebook. There was some pictures he took with the kids in question. They look so much like the FCMB MD. How did the guy not suspect something was wrong? Too bad the young man lost his life.

I really can't say why he did not suspect and honestly only a DNA report can prove anything. I don't belong to the resemblance crew.

However money talks and bulshit works,Moyo is one lady that got on the promotion list everytime the bank did promotions .Maybe the husband was blinded by money .That microfinance bank her husband works in sounds very familiar ,it might even have connections with the bank I am not so sure.

When men say women are leaches sometimes I just look at them and laugh,if a woman has more financial power than you as a man honestly it takes the grace of God for you as a man to retain your self esteem. That is when a man will understand the true meaning of money stops nonsense.

My heart goes out to Mr Thomas ,may his soul rest in peace.

I don't have a problem with anybody cheating after all I am not God, the only thing I dont ever support is passing on another mans child to a husband as his.

4 Likes

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Adultery Scandal | E-nigeria! by DrayZee: 8:39pm On Jan 01, 2021
Twoclans:

I really can't say why he did not suspect and honestly only a DNA report can prove anything. I don't belong to the resemblance crew.

However money talks and bulshit works,Moyo is one lady that got on the promotion list everytime the bank did promotions .Maybe the husband was blinded by money .That microfinance bank her husband works in sounds very familiar ,it might even have connections with the bank I am not so sure.

When men say women are leaches sometimes I just look at them and laugh,if a woman has more financial power than you as a man honestly it takes the grace of God for you as a man to retain your self esteem. That is when a man will understand the true meaning of money stops nonsense.

My heart goes out to Mr Thomas ,may his soul rest in peace.

Wahala embarassed
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Adultery Scandal | E-nigeria! by seunfly: 3:37am On Jan 02, 2021
It is a very sad thing.
This is why i always recommend Paternity test for every man who can afford it so that you can minimize ur loss or prepare ur mind from onset.

Women will always resist this test especially the guilty ones but do it secretly without her knowledge and have peace of mind.
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Adultery Scandal | E-nigeria! by sureinfo: 7:31am On Jan 02, 2021
Omo, this one weak my body undecided
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Adultery Scandal | E-nigeria! by veave(f): 9:35am On Jan 02, 2021
Ewooooooo!!!!!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Ekwensu eromansia mamiwata!!!

(1) (Reply)

MUST READ!!! If You Buy And Sell Bitcoin Or Plan Going Into It / 7 Simple Tips For Customer Retention / 51 Businesses To Start With 100k-500k In Nigeria (2023 Updated)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.