Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,601 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Can Satan Also Be Refers To As Omnipresent - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Satan Also Be Refers To As Omnipresent (1209 Views)

The Holy Spirit Is Omnipotent, Omnipresent And Omniscient / Is Mary Omnipresent Like God That She Can Hear All Those Praying To Her? / Why God Is Not Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent And Why There Is No Sin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Satan Also Be Refers To As Omnipresent by onyeezeigbo: 1:14pm On Jan 29, 2017
we know God as omnipresent meaning he's everywhere.
since Satan can also be everywhere,does that makes him an omnipresent?

lalasticalala

mynd44
Re: Can Satan Also Be Refers To As Omnipresent by spartan117(m): 1:20pm On Jan 29, 2017
Nope undecided
Satan is not omnipresent neither does he know wat u're thinking in ur mind. He uses a device the bible refers to as fiery dart eph 6:16 a fiery dart is an evil thought d devil puts in someone's mind its up to dat person to act on dat thought or not. D only way to defeat dis device is to takeup d shield of faith as seen in dat same scripture

2 Likes

Re: Can Satan Also Be Refers To As Omnipresent by frank317: 1:22pm On Jan 29, 2017
onyeezeigbo:

O think based in the way Christians accuse and fire him everywhere they go, h must be ominipresent.

Satan dared fight God and took one third of the population with him from heaven. He has been giving God restless nights since he decided to challenge him.

I give it to him

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Satan Also Be Refers To As Omnipresent by onyeezeigbo: 1:26pm On Jan 29, 2017
frank317:

O think based in the way Christians accuse and fire him everywhere they go, h must be ominipresent.

Satan dared fight God and took one third of the population with him from heaven. He has been giving God restless nights since he decided to challenge him.

I give it to him
I think you make some sense bro
Re: Can Satan Also Be Refers To As Omnipresent by spartan117(m): 1:33pm On Jan 29, 2017
frank317:

I give it to him
God didn't fight satan rather he ordered angel Michael to cast him down from heaven. SATAN HAS NO POWER rather he puts on an appearance of power to decieve men d bible says he roams d earth as a roaring lion seeking whom to destroy. This scripture proves somehing take d phrase "as a roaring lion" dis doesn't mean he is a lion it simply means he puts on d appearance of a lion, d difference is dat when d lion of d tribe of Judah who is God shows up he has no choice but to bow. A lesson can be learnt from d time moses and Aaron went to see pharaoh Aaron cast his rod on d ground and it turned to a serpent, pharaoh called his magicians and they did exactly the same thing as Aaron. D difference is DAT Aaron's rod swallowed up theirs. I give it to d lion of the tribe of Judah: Elohim

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Satan Also Be Refers To As Omnipresent by hahn(m): 1:36pm On Jan 29, 2017
Actually, Satan is more omnipresent than Jehovah because when Satan was tempting Eve Jehovah was nowhere to be found undecided

5 Likes

Re: Can Satan Also Be Refers To As Omnipresent by refiner(f): 2:01pm On Jan 29, 2017
hahn:
Actually, Satan is more omnipresent than Jehovah because when Satan was tempting Eve Jehovah was nowhere to be found undecided
grin

May God forgive u

1 Like

Re: Can Satan Also Be Refers To As Omnipresent by hahn(m): 2:59pm On Jan 29, 2017
refiner:
grin

May God forgive u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Satan Also Be Refers To As Omnipresent by refiner(f): 3:02pm On Jan 29, 2017
[quote author=hahn post=53235211][/quote]

Is that humans?...what happened? shocked
Re: Can Satan Also Be Refers To As Omnipresent by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 29, 2017
onyeezeigbo:

Sorry Satan can't be everywhere. He is in one place but has agents called devils who work together to achieve same goal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Satan Also Be Refers To As Omnipresent by hahn(m): 3:17pm On Jan 29, 2017
refiner:

Is that humans?...what happened? shocked

The holocaust. Jehovah sat back while millions of his chosen people were used as lab rats by Hitler. I guess the Christians won

1 Like

Re: Can Satan Also Be Refers To As Omnipresent by refiner(f): 3:25pm On Jan 29, 2017
hahn:

The holocaust. Jehovah sat back while millions of his chosen people were used as lab rats by Hitler. I guess the Christians won

Pheeew...

Can u pls cool down and explain what really happened...pls? undecided
Re: Can Satan Also Be Refers To As Omnipresent by hahn(m): 3:26pm On Jan 29, 2017
refiner:

Pheeew...

Can u pls cool down and explain what really happened...pls? undecided

Google "world war 2" and update yourself
Re: Can Satan Also Be Refers To As Omnipresent by refiner(f): 3:30pm On Jan 29, 2017
hahn:

Google "world war 2" and update yourself

OK...thanks
Re: Can Satan Also Be Refers To As Omnipresent by hahn(m): 3:34pm On Jan 29, 2017
refiner:

OK...thanks

You are welcome smiley
Re: Can Satan Also Be Refers To As Omnipresent by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 29, 2017
Satan has not been given that power. He has been allowed a substantial amount of access on this earth, however he cannot nor can ever be omnipresent (which means everywhere all at once). That would give him a deity status..which he does not have. He, however has millions of minions who act upon their specific orders given by him.
Re: Can Satan Also Be Refers To As Omnipresent by mrmrmister: 3:51pm On Jan 29, 2017
Our omnipresent god watches a plane crash, 99 out of 100 passengers die, 1 survives.
And our mentally deranged brothers then call it a miracle.
Re: Can Satan Also Be Refers To As Omnipresent by alBHAGDADI: 4:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
Satan is not omnipresent, has never been and will never be.

How can be be omnipresent when he has been kicked out of heaven, which means his presence is not there?

Even on earth, where he has been permitted to rule for a period so that all creation can see how awful his rule is, he still doesn't have full control because of Christians. He currently has the atheists, Muslims, homosexuals and wicked people in his bag, but not all humans. That's enough reason to say he is not omnipresent cos his evil is not effective in some people.

When the Antichrist comes, that man possessed by Satan himself, he will be fighting against a united mankind. His forces will be atheists, Muslims, gays etc. What do those people have I. common? They all hate Christianity.

Have you ever wondered why the countries Christ will be fighting against are Muslim countries e.g Libya (North Africa), Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Somalia, the Arab world etc? These are mentioned in the Bible but in their ancient names. Muslims know this, that's why they have increased their level of persecution of Christians. Guess what? Atheists, Muslims, Gays etc are not complaining or cautioning them cos they know they serve the same master.

I would have love to go into full details but typing is quite difficult.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Satan Also Be Refers To As Omnipresent by Wilgrea7(m): 4:54pm On Jan 29, 2017
[quote author=hahn post=53235211][/quote]

Re: Can Satan Also Be Refers To As Omnipresent by hahn(m): 4:59pm On Jan 29, 2017
Wilgrea7:

So, even Jesus cannot give a straight answer cheesy grin tongue
Re: Can Satan Also Be Refers To As Omnipresent by Haroun13(m): 6:42pm On Jan 29, 2017
In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.
I normally wouldn't dignify this kind of post with an answer, but I have some spare time, so, here goes.

alBHAGDADI:
Satan is not omnipresent, has never been and will never be.

How can be be omnipresent when he has been kicked out of heaven, which means his presence is not there?

Even on earth, where he has been permitted to rule for a period so that all creation can see how awful his rule is, he still doesn't have full control because of Christians. He currently has the atheists, Muslims, homosexuals and wicked people in his bag, but not all humans. That's enough reason to say he is not omnipresent cos his evil is not effective in some people.
OK

When the Antichrist comes, that man possessed by Satan himself, he will be fighting against a united mankind. His forces will be atheists, Muslims, gays etc. What do those people have I. common? They all hate Christianity.

I wonder what to call this, ignorance? Maybe.
From your write up, it seems you are the one whose heart is filled with hatred towards Islam. The only thing Islam has in common with those you mentioned is humanity, because we are all humans. If you say I hate you, while I don't, then it's obvious that you hate me, and want me to hate you, in order to give you something to hold on to. Just stop deceiving yourself.

Have you ever wondered why the countries Christ will be fighting against are Muslim countries e.g Libya (North Africa), Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Somalia, the Arab world etc?
Seriously? I thought you Christians say his second coming is for judgement, where righteous people will ascend with him to heaven. I never knew you believed that he would come and fight Muslims.

These are mentioned in the Bible but in their ancient names.
Please show me.

Muslims know this,
Is that so? Well, I don't know this, and have never come across it. Maybe you could show it to me.

that's why they have increased their level of persecution of Christians. Guess what? Atheists, Muslims, Gays etc are not complaining or cautioning them cos they know they serve the same master.
I know who my God, Lord, Master and Creator is, seems you don't know Him.

I would have love to go into full details but typing is quite difficult.

Salaam.

2 Likes

Re: Can Satan Also Be Refers To As Omnipresent by alBHAGDADI: 7:56pm On Jan 29, 2017
Haroun13:
In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.
I normally wouldn't dignify this kind of post with an answer, but I have some spare time, so, here goes.
You ended up saying nothing.

Haroun13:

OK
I wonder what to call this, ignorance? Maybe.
From your write up, it seems you are the one whose heart is filled with hatred towards Islam. The only thing Islam has in common with those you mentioned is humanity, because we are all humans. If you say I hate you, while I don't, then it's obvious that you hate me, and want me to hate you, in order to give you something to hold on to. Just stop deceiving yourself.
We Christians don't hate you, rather Muslims hate us. The Quran even told you Muslims not to take CHRISTIANS for friends and even greet them. Since Christians don't believe in Allah, then it means they are among the unbelievers Allah ordered Muslims to kill. Now, who's the hater?

Haroun13:

Seriously? I thought you Christians say his second coming is for judgement, where righteous people will ascend with him to heaven. I never knew you believed that he would come and fight Muslims.
You are right, he's second coming is for judgement. His judgement is to wage war on all his enemies which includes those that killed him, those that persecute his disciples and all those Muslims who chased away Christianity from North Africa, turkey, the middle east by killing them.

Haroun13:

Please show me.

Ezekiel 30:6

Cush and Libya, Lydia and all Arabia, Kub and the people of the covenant land will fall by the sword along with Egypt.

Haroun13:

Is that so? Well, I don't know this, and have never come across it. Maybe you could show it to me.

I know who my God, Lord, Master and Creator is, seems you don't know Him.
Your Lord and master is Satan aka allah
Re: Can Satan Also Be Refers To As Omnipresent by Haroun13(m): 7:41pm On Feb 01, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
You ended up saying nothing.
OK

We Christians don't hate you,
Wash

rather Muslims hate us.
Your opinion, doesn't matter, in this case.

The Quran even told you Muslims not to take CHRISTIANS for friends and even greet them.
Still your opinion, and still doesn't matter.

Since Christians don't believe in Allah, then it means they are among the unbelievers
True

Allah ordered Muslims to kill.
False

Now, who's the hater?
Still you, telling lies against the Qur'an.

You are right, he's second coming is for judgement. His judgement is to wage war on all his enemies which includes those that killed him, those that persecute his disciples and all those Muslims who chased away Christianity from North Africa, turkey, the middle east by killing them.
OK.

Ezekiel 30:6

Cush and Libya, Lydia and all Arabia, Kub and the people of the covenant land will fall by the sword along with Egypt.
OK.

Your Lord and master is Satan aka allah
Still your opinion, and still doesn't matter.
Re: Can Satan Also Be Refers To As Omnipresent by randomperson: 9:02pm On Feb 01, 2017
Wilgrea7:

Well, some things can't be stopped by man. Like famine and earthquakes. God is supposedly able to stop them, so why doesn't he stop them?
Re: Can Satan Also Be Refers To As Omnipresent by Omudia11: 2:01am On Feb 02, 2017
No, you're wrong. Satan isn't omnipresent.

Satan doesn't see all things and isn't everywhere at the same time. He only has demons/evil spirits that monitors things and give him feedback. Only God is omnipresent.
Re: Can Satan Also Be Refers To As Omnipresent by Omudia11: 2:13am On Feb 02, 2017
It is pertinent to always speak with facts so you don't go disgracing yourself in public. Satan never fought with God. It was the arch angel Michael who fought with Satan and defeated him. This is why I always urge Christians never to argue with atheists because they just manufacture and propagate lies.

Revelation 12:7 Satan Thrown Out of Heaven 7 And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought ,

8 but they did not prevail , nor was a place found for them in heaven any longer.

9 So the great dragon was cast out , that serpent of old , called the Devil and Satan , who deceives the whole world; He was cast to the earth , and his angels were cast out with him.

frank317:

I give it to him
Re: Can Satan Also Be Refers To As Omnipresent by najib632(m): 3:28am On Feb 02, 2017
onyeezeigbo:
the has followers from amogst mankind and jinn they help him to carry out his evil plans. May Allah save us from the whispering of Iblis and his shayateen.

1 Like

Re: Can Satan Also Be Refers To As Omnipresent by orunto27: 1:33pm On Feb 02, 2017
Omnipresent, Yes but not Omnipotent
Re: Can Satan Also Be Refers To As Omnipresent by jmsmith(m): 9:07pm On Sep 07, 2017
If God is everywhere, then God is Everything, And if God is everything, then everything is God?
If X= Everywhere, then X= everything, If X= everything, then everything= X.
If I am a thing amongst the sum total of everything - then I must be God. Just thinking out loud.

1 Like

Re: Can Satan Also Be Refers To As Omnipresent by Deicide: 10:52pm On Sep 07, 2017
randomperson:

Well, some things can't be stopped by man. Like famine and earthquakes. God is supposedly able to stop them, so why doesn't he stop them?
Abi o with all power comes all responsibility

Re: Can Satan Also Be Refers To As Omnipresent by NoWorries7(m): 2:01am On Sep 08, 2017
No Satan is not omnipresent... But his demons are everywhere. listening to all conversations, and reporting back to him. Just see him, as a man heading a service, a trillion times powerful and more sophisticated than CIA. There are demons, in every house hold, streets and every corners of the earth. In surveillance 24/7...
You can say, there is a billion demons to one human. And every demon, influences not less than two people in the world. And many can multitask... The world, is covered in great darkness.

(1) (Reply)

(riddle)what Was The Last Thing God Created In Man / RCCG House Fellowship, Sunday, 23 September, 2018 / Virginia Pastor Who Defiantly Held Church Service Dies Of Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.