Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,595 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Must Read! Secret About Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Read! Secret About Life (499 Views)

Female Wrestler Reveals Hidden Secret About Pastor E.A Adeboye / A Secret About Sunday Worship You Won't Be Told By Your Pastors. / Was The 4th Commandment Abolished After Christ's Death?(a secret about sabbath). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read! Secret About Life by mostelected: 5:27pm On Jan 29, 2017
I don't know if it is right to share this secrets here but one thing I believe is that it will help many.

In the world today,15% doesn't believe that God existed, 30% believe there is God but nothing like Jesus. 55% believe there is God and Jesus but only 5% knows the truth am bout to share. This 5% are known as the elect... They are few, many are called but fee are chosen. How did they become they elect. Because they knew the truth.

Knowing bout Jesus alone can not save you. Believing in Jesus alone can not save you. Obeying the commandments alone can not save you. Having faith in Jesus alone can not save you. You can only be saved if you follow the secrets am about to reveal to you. It is very important that you understand all am about to reveal, not by my power but by the power of God as he has revealed to me through the scriptures.

I'm sorry I won't jump straight into the truth without starting from the roots, this is to increase enlightenment, reduce questions and critisms by non-believers. By the grace of God, I will take it step by step until the whole truth is revealed bout God and Jesus and how to be saved. Don't think your belief in Jesus will save you cause they is more to it that can actually save you and not just your belief.

First of all, I will want to start with the 15% that doesn't even believe in God. In my next lecture, I will share the secrets about God and what you do not know bout him

In other words, I will like to group this teaching into the following topics
A) introduction ( everything you need to know about life and God) that will be the secret of life

B),the secret bout salvation ( how you can truly be saved)

So please, I urge you to follow this thread as I will post them every Sunday evening. You can ask questions etc but I might not be able to answer them on here cos am not always online. But you can always join our teachings and discussions on Whatsapp.

To join kindly drop your number

Email me for counselling or advise.

By the grace of God that strengthens me... I will try my possible best to help you and guide.

May God guide us all...
Please forgive me for not sharing the secrets now, I would like to take it one after the other. But if you are in a hurry to know, you can drop your number with a message 'share with me' so we can chat on Whatsapp.

If you want to give your life to God or you need guidance in your spiritual life or prayer life please do the same with a message 'guide me'

You can drop your number too for counselling partaining your spiritual life, marriage or relationship, health etc with a message 'conselling'

I am sure to contact you and pray with you. But before I leave,
Always remember that God is real, Jesus is real, Jesus can save you but believing in him is not enough. There are things written in the bible that you must do before you can be saved by Jesus. Always pray for wisdom too. Share your revealations and messages with us too. This thread is created to lead people to eternal life. Please no matter what, follow up and have patience. I can't type all at once let's make it every Sunday evening for new topics.

To join discussion on Whatsapp drop ur number
In a hurry to find the truth ( drop ur number and message share with me) you must be a believer to do this, if you are not please kindly follow this thread and let's take it one at a time.
For counselling ( drop number and message counselling) I will answer all your questions, guide you and pray with you. Let's work together to gain eternal life.

I am just a believer, an evangelist and by the grace of God, I believe I am one of the elect. My name is Sylvia the most elected. I love u all, God loves us most. Please share your view before I go on. Thank you
Re: Must Read! Secret About Life by Temolad: 5:43pm On Jan 29, 2017
Nice write up bro!
Kindly reply my email, i will like to get in touch with you.
Re: Must Read! Secret About Life by mostelected: 8:53pm On Jan 29, 2017
Temolad:
Nice write up bro!
Kindly reply my email, i will like to get in touch with you.
OK. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Tithing From Ponzi Proceeds / Is It Possible That Our Almighty God Also Worships Another Almighty God?-KushMan / Alternative Thoughts On The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.