Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,069 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:00 PM

MMM: Letter To Nairaland Mods - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM: Letter To Nairaland Mods (893 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / 4 Red Flags From MMM Founder’s Letter To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM: Letter To Nairaland Mods by raluchukwu93(m): 8:48pm On Jan 29, 2017
Dear Seun, may I holla at you briefly?
I wanna meet you and your mods so you'd tell me why you hate mmm so much, maybe you instigate this hatred just to get more traffic to your site, maybe it's as a result your sadistic personality because it's obvious you enjoy making mmm participants sad, or maybe the banks of which were affected by the constant moving of money from one account to another has paid you alot of money to help you crash the system knowing fully well your site is among the top ten in Nigeria... But you are just one person compared to millions of mmm participants, I guess it's because we are down right now that we are targets. I don't think your mods are bold enough to ask you some certain questions, you all claim to be against mmm but check your crew well, one of them must have been a participant of this great platform before it went on break last december, but they are scared of the almighty Seun who hides behind his computer in his mansion,instructing his mods and looking for ways to gain traffic to his site so as to cash out more money.

How hypocritical is nairaland?
You call us greedy for wanting just 30 percent yet you push every anti-mmm trend to front-page so as to gain traffic and cash out more money cos you know people would definitely open it despite knowing fully well nairaland mmm participants would feel bad after reading such trends, Hehe, I guess man is mankind's greatest enemy.
But in case you don't know, Mmm came to the aid of Nigerians when your stupid and useless government abandoned it's poor masses, mmm came to the aid of students and parents when your Buhari (whom you've never Criticized on front-page) laid off parents from their Jobs as a result of his reckless policies.
Mmm came to the rescue of young hustlers like me in school, looking for legitimate ways to put some money into the palms of our empty hands. If you'd be honest to yourself, Mmm reduced poverty and took niggas off the streets way of life.
Your government bleeped up yet you blame us for looking out for ourselves by joining a scheme that promised us 30% of our money just so as to make ends meet, I guess your now too rich to understand the plights the average and poor masses go through everyday.
I love nairaland mehn, it's a great site where we learn everyday, but please leave mmm alone, it's obvious your money isn't there, stop intruding into other people's business, it's just like using Linda's blog to criticize your nairaland, I'm sure you won't like it, people have millions on mmm, some borrowed, pledged and have the money frozen, the last thing they need is your hate messages which you constantly push to front-page, it's not fair.

To all my keyboard warriors hustling in the 36 states, keep your mind on your money and bleep haters, those hating on your hustle are also making their money online, yet they discourage you not to make yours, I'm sure your mama didn't raise no fool, don't be deceived, keep scheming for ways to make money everyday both online and offline. Have a great week ahead, mmm is hopefully gonna be back, but even if it doesn't go as planned, it's not the end of the world, you made the money stuck in the system, you can make it over and over again.. keep doubling your hustle brothers.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM: Letter To Nairaland Mods by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 29, 2017
undecided blah blah blah!!!

2 Likes

Re: MMM: Letter To Nairaland Mods by raluchukwu93(m): 8:53pm On Jan 29, 2017
coollabman:
I'm sure the message wasn't for you.

1 Like

Re: MMM: Letter To Nairaland Mods by ojun50(m): 8:55pm On Jan 29, 2017
Op seun put money too that why d matter dey pain am make u no blame am to
Re: MMM: Letter To Nairaland Mods by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 29, 2017
raluchukwu93:

I'm sure the message wasn't for you.

blah blah blah!!!
Re: MMM: Letter To Nairaland Mods by boss096(m): 9:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
coollabman:
he's talking Gibberish.
Re: MMM: Letter To Nairaland Mods by optional1(f): 9:01pm On Jan 29, 2017
this text book for seun lalasticlala and mynd44.

It is well oh.
Re: MMM: Letter To Nairaland Mods by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 29, 2017
coollabman:
senseless...
Re: MMM: Letter To Nairaland Mods by raluchukwu93(m): 9:08pm On Jan 29, 2017
optional1:
this text book for seun lalasticlala and mynd44.

It is well oh.

Your opinion, I wonder why you all are in this trend.. Are you a mod? or was the message in anyway addressed to you?
Re: MMM: Letter To Nairaland Mods by Bugatie(m): 9:08pm On Jan 29, 2017
...oga Seun I sight you, anything for the boys

Re: MMM: Letter To Nairaland Mods by raluchukwu93(m): 9:13pm On Jan 29, 2017
Bugatie:
...oga Seun I sight you, anything for the boys

So you sighted Seun in the trend and all you could ask is 'anything for the boys? I know your type, your dependent on people, no need wasting my time cos it's obvious you enjoy being given fish instead of being taught how to catch the fish yourself.

1 Like

Re: MMM: Letter To Nairaland Mods by Mtncardseller(m): 9:15pm On Jan 29, 2017
That domique go soon remove dis thread....I dislike that girl too much...she is too egoistic....if you like ban me...I no send you tongue
Re: MMM: Letter To Nairaland Mods by Emenandez4lyf(m): 9:16pm On Jan 29, 2017
U nailed it, Bro. Life goes on!

2 Likes

Re: MMM: Letter To Nairaland Mods by Bugatie(m): 9:18pm On Jan 29, 2017
raluchukwu93:

So you sighted Seun in the trend and all you could ask is 'anything for the boys? I know your type, your dependent on people, no need wasting my time cos it's obvious you enjoy being given fish instead of being taught how to catch the fish yourself.

Just take a chill pill and relax, you're too tensed.

Ok oga Seun comot hand for MMM matter abeg
Re: MMM: Letter To Nairaland Mods by optional1(f): 9:20pm On Jan 29, 2017
raluchukwu93:

Your opinion, I wonder why you all are in this trend.. Are you a mod? or was the message in anyway addressed to you?

lolz

oga i only help you call them mods oh.
Re: MMM: Letter To Nairaland Mods by Voy(m): 9:22pm On Jan 29, 2017
raluchukwu93:
Dear Seun, may I holla at you briefly?
I wanna meet you and your mods so you'd tell me why you hate mmm so much, maybe you instigate this hatred just to get more traffic to your site, maybe it's as a result your sadistic personality because it's obvious you enjoy making mmm participants sad, or maybe the banks of which were affected by the constant moving of money from one account to another has paid you alot of money to help you crash the system knowing fully well your site is among the top ten in Nigeria... But you are just one person compared to millions of mmm participants, I guess it's because we are down right now that we are targets. I don't think your mods are bold enough to ask you some certain questions, you all claim to be against mmm but check your crew well, one of them must have been a participant of this great platform before it went on break last december, but they are scared of the almighty Seun who hides behind his computer in his mansion,instructing his mods and looking for ways to gain traffic to his site so as to cash out more money.

How hypocritical is nairaland?
You call us greedy for wanting just 30 percent yet you push every anti-mmm trend to front-page so as to gain traffic and cash out more money cos you know people would definitely open it despite knowing fully well nairaland mmm participants would feel bad after reading such trends, Hehe, I guess man is mankind's greatest enemy.
But in case you don't know, Mmm came to the aid of Nigerians when your stupid and useless government abandoned it's poor masses, mmm came to the aid of students and parents when your Buhari (whom you've never Criticized on front-page) laid off parents from their Jobs as a result of his reckless policies.
Mmm came to the rescue of young hustlers like me in school, looking for legitimate ways to put some money into the palms of our empty hands. If you'd be honest to yourself, Mmm reduced poverty and took niggas off the streets way of life.
Your government bleeped up yet you blame us for looking out for ourselves by joining a scheme that promised us 30% of our money just so as to make ends meet, I guess your now too rich to understand the plights the average and poor masses go through everyday.
I love nairaland mehn, it's a great site where we learn everyday, but please leave mmm alone, it's obvious your money isn't there, stop intruding into other people's business, it's just like using Linda's blog to criticize your nairaland, I'm sure you won't like it, people have millions on mmm, some borrowed, pledged and have the money frozen, the last thing they need is your hate messages which you constantly push to front-page, it's not fair.

To all my keyboard warriors hustling in the 36 states, keep your mind on your money and bleep haters, those hating on your hustle are also making their money online, yet they discourage you not to make yours, I'm sure your mama didn't raise no fool, don't be deceived, keep scheming for ways to make money everyday both online and offline. Have a great week ahead, mmm is hopefully gonna be back, but even if it doesn't go as planned, it's not the end of the world, you made the money stuck in the system, you can make it over and over again.. keep doubling your hustle brothers.
2pac jus addressed Seun and his mods
coollabman:
and dis Mumu is there saying blah blah blah...

2 Likes

Re: MMM: Letter To Nairaland Mods by Voy(m): 9:24pm On Jan 29, 2017
ojun50:
Op seun put money too that why d matter dey pain am make u no blame am to
and needs to recover tru traffics
Re: MMM: Letter To Nairaland Mods by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 29, 2017
Voy:
2pac jus addressed Seun and his mods and dis Mumu is there saying blah blah blah...

who the fvck are you?!
Re: MMM: Letter To Nairaland Mods by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 29, 2017
well while i wait for mmm to stabilize

i am currently recouping through GET HELP WORLD WIDE

join the moving train now

check my signature for details
Re: MMM: Letter To Nairaland Mods by Voy(m): 9:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
coollabman:

who the fvck are you?!
ur question to ans moda4ka
Re: MMM: Letter To Nairaland Mods by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 29, 2017
Voy:
ur question to ans modafucker

apparently a nobody smiley
Re: MMM: Letter To Nairaland Mods by raluchukwu93(m): 9:34pm On Jan 29, 2017
Voy:
ur question to ans moda4ka
I swear I ain't never had a friend like you, your there Voy
Re: MMM: Letter To Nairaland Mods by Voy(m): 9:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
coollabman:

apparently a nobody smiley
yea ure right dickhead #TheUnKnown
Re: MMM: Letter To Nairaland Mods by Voy(m): 9:47pm On Jan 29, 2017
raluchukwu93:

I swear I ain't never had a friend like you, your there Voy
I sight u my nigga

(1) (Reply)

God Is Indeed A Rewarder-god / Get Free 100 Ads Coin Worth $1000 / Free Fast Btc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.