Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

We Won't Allow Killing Of Christians To Continue – Donald Trump - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / We Won't Allow Killing Of Christians To Continue – Donald Trump (858 Views)

“I Will Not Allow Killing Of Christians To Continue” – Pres. Trump Says / I’ll Not Allow Killing Of Christians To Continue – Donald Trump / We Won't Allow Killing Of Christians To Continue – Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Won't Allow Killing Of Christians To Continue – Donald Trump by RisingSun1: 9:43pm On Jan 29, 2017
U.S president, Mr Donald Trump, has stated
that he won't allow the killing of Christians
to continue in the world.

Mr Trump made this known in a tweet via his
verified Twitter page.

"Christians in the Middle-East have been
executed in large numbers. We cannot allow
this horror to continue!" he tweeted.

https://politics.naij.com/1085225-we-wont-allow-killing-of-christians-to-continue-trump.html

Re: We Won't Allow Killing Of Christians To Continue – Donald Trump by LordHiffy(m): 9:50pm On Jan 29, 2017
This man tho
Re: We Won't Allow Killing Of Christians To Continue – Donald Trump by morbeta(m): 9:53pm On Jan 29, 2017
This man will later turn out to be the best American President.

3 Likes

Re: We Won't Allow Killing Of Christians To Continue – Donald Trump by Qmerit(m): 9:53pm On Jan 29, 2017
That's true, but we don't need to go to war, I hate war.
Re: We Won't Allow Killing Of Christians To Continue – Donald Trump by fulaniHERDSman(m): 9:56pm On Jan 29, 2017
Its about time the aggressor's numbers gets reduced in millions cool

One O'mpa for Trump!
Re: We Won't Allow Killing Of Christians To Continue – Donald Trump by Tunami(m): 9:56pm On Jan 29, 2017
Hmmmm, the genesis of the revelation.

1 Like

Re: We Won't Allow Killing Of Christians To Continue – Donald Trump by wtfCode: 9:56pm On Jan 29, 2017
If they wanna go to war,let's take 'em to the war...in rozays voice. cool
Re: We Won't Allow Killing Of Christians To Continue – Donald Trump by fulaniHERDSman(m): 9:57pm On Jan 29, 2017
Qmerit:
That's true, but we don't need to go to war, I hate war.
Without very bloody war there cant be peace ... go check your history books cool cool

I love war ... it always serves as the equalizer wink grin
Re: We Won't Allow Killing Of Christians To Continue – Donald Trump by Ezedon(m): 9:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
Christians have suffered in the hands of the islamic terrorist

1 Like

Re: We Won't Allow Killing Of Christians To Continue – Donald Trump by Cletus77(m): 10:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
And someone said Trump doesnt have time for IPOB undecided

2 Likes

Re: We Won't Allow Killing Of Christians To Continue – Donald Trump by Qmerit(m): 10:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
fulaniHERDSman:

Without very bloody war there cant be peace ... go check your history books cool cool

. My broda I kn... even in GST conflict and resolution.. I for one don't just like war.
Re: We Won't Allow Killing Of Christians To Continue – Donald Trump by Paulpaulpaul(m): 10:08pm On Jan 29, 2017
fulaniHERDSman:

You would be a disappointment if you don't like war, going by your moniker
Re: We Won't Allow Killing Of Christians To Continue – Donald Trump by fulaniHERDSman(m): 10:11pm On Jan 29, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:

You would be a disappointment if you don't like war, going by your moniker
grin tongue
Re: We Won't Allow Killing Of Christians To Continue – Donald Trump by decatalyst(m): 10:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
Ezedon:
Christians have suffered in the hands of the islamic terrorist

I am happy with him for this. It shouldn't be only for Christian thought...all that are oppressed and downthroden deserve to be free.
Re: We Won't Allow Killing Of Christians To Continue – Donald Trump by DozieInc(m): 10:45pm On Jan 29, 2017
Ok
Re: We Won't Allow Killing Of Christians To Continue – Donald Trump by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:47pm On Jan 29, 2017
By the time this jungle go mature eeh, e go tie wrapper wear gele at the same time..

God Bless The POTUS
Re: We Won't Allow Killing Of Christians To Continue – Donald Trump by mykeljosef: 12:55am On Jan 30, 2017
baba for the boys

(1) (Reply)

Saudi Arabian Team Refused To Mourn Terror Victims / European Court Of Human Rights: Homosexual Marriage Is Not A Human Right / UN Vote: See List Of Countries That Vote In Support, Against And Abstained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.