Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

“I Will Not Allow Killing Of Christians To Continue” – Pres. Trump Says - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / “I Will Not Allow Killing Of Christians To Continue” – Pres. Trump Says (426 Views)

I’ll Not Allow Killing Of Christians To Continue – Donald Trump / We Won't Allow Killing Of Christians To Continue – Trump / We Won't Allow Killing Of Christians To Continue – Donald Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Will Not Allow Killing Of Christians To Continue” – Pres. Trump Says by henryderek: 5:48pm On Jan 31, 2017
US President Donald Trump has vowed that he won’t allow the killing of Christians to continue. Trump, who stated this in a tweet, via his Twitter handle, said Christians, especially in the Midde-East have been executed in large numbers. Last week, he signed an executive order imposing a ban on citizens from seven predominately Muslim countries ---Yemen, Lebanon, Sudan, Iraq, Iran, Syria and Somalia. His action has sparked off a protest in the US. Trump’s tweet reads, “Christians in the Middle-East have been executed in large numbers. We cannot allow this horror to continue.” Minority Christians have been victims of attacks in Syria and Iraq by the Islamic State since its insurgency started.
Re: “I Will Not Allow Killing Of Christians To Continue” – Pres. Trump Says by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
God bless u sir
Re: “I Will Not Allow Killing Of Christians To Continue” – Pres. Trump Says by kilokeys(m): 5:50pm On Jan 31, 2017
chai.... wish buhari can say the same
Re: “I Will Not Allow Killing Of Christians To Continue” – Pres. Trump Says by kingsman66(m): 6:50pm On Jan 31, 2017
long live president Trump. long live Untied state of American. long live..................IGBOs

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump: You Are Playing With Fire / Ethiopia Earns $123 Million In Electricity Exports Between 2015 And 2016 / Brazilian President, Temer Flees Official Residence Because Of Evil Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.