Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Discover How I Started My First Online Business With No Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Discover How I Started My First Online Business With No Money (367 Views)

Mike Adenuga: "How I Started My Business Empire By Selling Car Stereos In 1974" / ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady / "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discover How I Started My First Online Business With No Money by moses500: 3:28am On Jan 30, 2017
Most Online Internet business owners and starters don’t realize it … but the way you sell online act as the gatekeepers to how much money flows in.

Use the wrong process in your marketing and it seems like sales and leads come in spurts or at best at a trickle … and you’re constantly in a state of hustling for customers in your online business.

Use the right process in your marketing and you can have a fountain of sales and leads bursting forth overflowing your online business with revenue and spilling over your bank accounts into your investments and net worth.

It’s the Biggest Online Internet Marketing Mistake that’s Costing Online Internet Marketers Thousands Perhaps Millions of Money in Lost Revenue

This is the biggest Online Internet Marketing secret that most people miss.

You can’t put your future in someone else’s hands and hope for the best. You’ve got to take charge.

That starts by understanding first the magic of Online Internet Marketing …and how if used properly they can persuade and influence people to write you a check or key in their credit card number.

Imagine not having to waste thousands of money on the incompetence of an agency or pull your hair out wondering why all that traffic to your website isn’t turning into as much profit as you hoped for … wouldn’t that be great? Click the link below to see The Whole Truth About Starting An Online Business.

http://quickspinmarketer.com/2017/01/04/the-whole-truth-about-starting-a-business/

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Describe Those Who Still Endorse This Gvt / Viczona Vans & Services / Opinion: Nigeria Power Sector Problem Is Spiritual? – Folabo Kay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.