Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,257 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Female Thief In Lagos Bathed With Powder (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Thief In Lagos Bathed With Powder (Photos) (53854 Views)

Two Siblings Found Dead With Powder On Their Mouths In Lagos Shop (pic) / Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos / Female Thief Caught And Disgraced In Ijebu Ode, Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Thief In Lagos Bathed With Powder (Photos) by Afam4eva(m): 11:50am On Jan 30, 2017
This happened in East Africa, Kenya i think not Lagos.
Re: Female Thief In Lagos Bathed With Powder (Photos) by Etizz: 11:50am On Jan 30, 2017
na fine girl oh..... why na
Re: Female Thief In Lagos Bathed With Powder (Photos) by durubrian(m): 11:51am On Jan 30, 2017
goldedprince:
did you hand over deiziani alison to police

I asked the same question in Allison's case.
Re: Female Thief In Lagos Bathed With Powder (Photos) by Kaizeshoze12345: 11:51am On Jan 30, 2017
This is gender discrimination o. A man will steal or a boy would steal. Being male would cause them to be lynched and this one na woman no lynching. Where are those that are against gender discrimination? Should the discrimination be accepted here or not?
Re: Female Thief In Lagos Bathed With Powder (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 11:51am On Jan 30, 2017
Shez lucky she wasnt stripped unclad... Some ladies no b am ooo undecidedl
Re: Female Thief In Lagos Bathed With Powder (Photos) by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 30, 2017
Thank God she wasn't striped naked.
Re: Female Thief In Lagos Bathed With Powder (Photos) by nNEOo(m): 11:54am On Jan 30, 2017
The manager should have ordered her to za oza rum angry
Re: Female Thief In Lagos Bathed With Powder (Photos) by 1metre: 11:56am On Jan 30, 2017
soberdrunk:
Thief or no thief, i HATE seeing violence against women in 'anyway", even the lady that stole all my remote controls, if i see her today i will still buy her battery and lunch angry
do not support crime no matter who committed it.
Re: Female Thief In Lagos Bathed With Powder (Photos) by richeeyo(m): 11:56am On Jan 30, 2017
durubrian:
Hope she was handed over to the police? If this is the only punishment, then they are indirectly encouraging theft...

You must be a mentally derailed person
Beating the person and burning her on the street justifies it for you ryt.
This is the 21st century. Be human and treat a fellow with compassion
As even God is having compassion over us we sinners
Re: Female Thief In Lagos Bathed With Powder (Photos) by Emescot(m): 11:58am On Jan 30, 2017
soberdrunk:
Thief or no thief, i HATE seeing violence against women in 'anyway", even the lady that stole all my remote controls, if i see her today i will still buy her battery and lunch angry
gringringrin all this nairaland comedians self
Re: Female Thief In Lagos Bathed With Powder (Photos) by gerg: 12:00pm On Jan 30, 2017
what's the prove she stole something? how are we sure this isn't one of those bloggers fabrication?
Re: Female Thief In Lagos Bathed With Powder (Photos) by Neddstark: 12:01pm On Jan 30, 2017
She must have stolen in a very noble environment. If na my former hood, we for see pics of panties and bra or live t0t0 grin grin
Re: Female Thief In Lagos Bathed With Powder (Photos) by YesNoMaybe: 12:02pm On Jan 30, 2017
durubrian:
Hope she was handed over to the police? If this is the only punishment, then they are indirectly encouraging theft...

Hope she was set free after that? If what I've quoted is actually true, you are indirectly promoting barbarism and lewdness.
Re: Female Thief In Lagos Bathed With Powder (Photos) by bonfreregong: 12:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
soberdrunk:
You've been pvssy whipped.
Re: Female Thief In Lagos Bathed With Powder (Photos) by bonfreregong: 12:06pm On Jan 30, 2017
OohMpa:
MB wasted.
They didn't even lemoved her clothes No bwessstttttt!!!!
Vaseline crew spotted.
Re: Female Thief In Lagos Bathed With Powder (Photos) by Jennifer89(f): 12:08pm On Jan 30, 2017
OohMpa:
MB wasted.
They didn't even lemoved her clothes No bwessstttttt!!!!
Just negodu undecided
Re: Female Thief In Lagos Bathed With Powder (Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 12:08pm On Jan 30, 2017
they don burn her?
Re: Female Thief In Lagos Bathed With Powder (Photos) by mikolo80: 12:10pm On Jan 30, 2017
sweettease:

Oya go and start the process, we are solidly behind you grin
teasing lomo
Re: Female Thief In Lagos Bathed With Powder (Photos) by mikolo80: 12:11pm On Jan 30, 2017
soberdrunk:
women equality
Re: Female Thief In Lagos Bathed With Powder (Photos) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 30, 2017
sugarbelly:
The lady allegedly stole some items from a supermarket and was bathed with powder as punishment. Thank God she was not lynched.

See photo below

[img]http://4.bp..com/-73C7dwHFotQ/WI4HXRdpUGI/AAAAAAAABoE/P_4pOGKX6ZcRT83qX1gs26HsBb-dkKM1wCLcB/s1600/Capture.jpeg[/img]

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/01/see-what-was-done-to-female-thief-in.html

Fair. Lynching ladies to me is bad.
Re: Female Thief In Lagos Bathed With Powder (Photos) by tydi(m): 12:15pm On Jan 30, 2017
kheengjay:
just powder.....WTF!? op ejo send me location, gprs,address in fact every details abt the place...... me n my ride to die chick #sandydayziz gonna show dem bonnie and clyde got nufin on us grin grin

Bros! u don to too much foreign movies this period.

I hail you

somebody help me with that falz picture

1 Like

Re: Female Thief In Lagos Bathed With Powder (Photos) by JennieCutie4U(f): 12:18pm On Jan 30, 2017
Times are really hard! pushing people into different vices and ill acts... Nne go and steal no more, you may not be dis lucky next time. may God provide all our needs at dis hard times, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Female Thief In Lagos Bathed With Powder (Photos) by Exponental(m): 12:23pm On Jan 30, 2017
Some people get mind sha!

1 Like

Re: Female Thief In Lagos Bathed With Powder (Photos) by LorDBolton(m): 12:39pm On Jan 30, 2017
And why wasn't she lynched??

I'm confused

1 Like

Re: Female Thief In Lagos Bathed With Powder (Photos) by mikolo80: 12:40pm On Jan 30, 2017
Na wa o
A whole big fine girl like this
Things are bad o

1 Like

Re: Female Thief In Lagos Bathed With Powder (Photos) by sirusX(m): 12:41pm On Jan 30, 2017
The feminists would say "we all deserve to be treated equally"

But in this case it's confusing undecided

For dem badt guys willing to risk lynching, better gear up with mary kay and wig for your next suicide mission cheesy

1 Like

Re: Female Thief In Lagos Bathed With Powder (Photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 1:19pm On Jan 30, 2017
durubrian:
Chief justice, what should be the punishment abeg?

1 Like

Re: Female Thief In Lagos Bathed With Powder (Photos) by rusher14: 1:58pm On Jan 30, 2017
IVORY2009:
[s]She is lucky anofe to have gone away with dis[/s]....

1 Like

Re: Female Thief In Lagos Bathed With Powder (Photos) by Zamanimss35: 3:19pm On Jan 30, 2017
even a lady to still change ooooo
Re: Female Thief In Lagos Bathed With Powder (Photos) by cuteme88(f): 3:33pm On Jan 30, 2017
I can only imagine.
shey the powder na frm the super market too? e be like say my powder don finish self. and una dey bath thief with powder.

Ayaaaaaam so disappointed of this wastage. smh****

1 Like

Re: Female Thief In Lagos Bathed With Powder (Photos) by stanlo273(m): 4:06pm On Jan 30, 2017
it serves her ryt...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dorothy Yohanna: Murdered Student Of Greenfield University, Buried (Photos) / Four Men Found Dead In One-room Apartment In Abraka After Eating Noodles / Gracious David-West Identifies 7 Victims In Mortuary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.