Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,651 members, 7,955,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:12 AM

President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties (37550 Views)

Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control / China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties / Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties by sweettease(f): 2:44pm On Jan 30, 2017
EazyMoh:
Wow really? I don't know why I envy that nicest person.
May I know jis/her story?
My coordinator at one time, she's an angel and I'm not the only one who thinks so. I really can't explain all but she's exceptional! I've never met anyone like her, really inspired me. She's not just one in a million, she's more like one in a lifetime kind of person.
Re: President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties by Tunenez(m): 2:45pm On Jan 30, 2017
sweettease:
You got me from a neutral stand to picking a side, I was just weighing advantages and disadvantages which had me standing in the middle, maybe because I wasn't affected but your points are really valid and not one of those that try to bully or abuse one into picking a side. Kudos!

Compliment much appreciated wink

1 Like

Re: President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties by JUHABACH: 2:49pm On Jan 30, 2017
MadamExcellency:

You forgot to tell the audience that the list was compiled by National Security Office during Obama's administration s countries were terrorism emanates and secondly that Iraq has been previously banned for six months.

Don't forget that Obama's administration removed Nigeria from the list of countries qualified for Green Card lottery.

Why are the alt-liberal, leftist media vocal now when they were dumb all through Obama's regime?

ok i m gonna stop you right there. nice twisting of facts btw. trump would be proud.

yes, obama stopped immigration from iraq for 6 months, HOWEVER, this was due to a specific event of discovering two terrorists from iraq hence a temporary pause was needed to basically up date the screening process.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/no-barack-obama-jimmy-carter-9717520

trump's ban on the other hand has literally no reasoning behind it. heck even prrsons with dual citizenship and gfeen card holders are being affected.

2 Likes

Re: President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties by Tunenez(m): 2:50pm On Jan 30, 2017
progress69:

Leave that clown. He failed to tell u majority of the 16 countries where declared enemies of the state by Isreal where Isrealis are already banned by their own government not to travel there except on special permit by the government.

Bros thank you oo, unfortunately/fortunately we can't all always see things from the same point of view...everyone's entitled to their own opinion.

People should endeavor to continually educate themselves though, it really is key to our development as a people!

1 Like

Re: President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties by nedu2000(m): 2:50pm On Jan 30, 2017
progress69:

But no of them have ever killed a citizen of the United states in US soil, but the examoted ones have done worse on USA soil. And u call it propaganda? Continue!
those 7 countries have disoriented govts,with attacks being widespread,while sudanese president,omar el-basir is a wanted man!! To ask for sanctions against saudi because of bin laden is like asking for sanctions against nigeria because of boko haram or muttallab. Nigeria should make the list!!
Re: President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties by KaptainAfrika: 2:56pm On Jan 30, 2017
I think the US Govt has clarified that dual citizens and green card holders, are not affected, will post a legitimate source for the link.

But where is the outrage for the 16 O.I.C members that have permanently banned Jews from ever visiting their countries? ( http://www.israellycool.com/2017/01/29/trumps-muslim-ban-exposes-leftist-bds-hypocrisy/ )

This is a temporary ban for just 90 days i.e. 3 months, to allow for the development of a much better vetting system.

Donald Trump has always stated this, as one of his goals when he was campaigning.

Most likely, there will be compromises made for dual citizens, green card holders etc.

progress69:

Lol this only exposes the hypocrisy of American politicians the more. But there is actually a difference between restrictions in waiver visa programs and an outright ban which definitely will affect dual citizens and Citizens with a greed card.
Re: President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties by OBAGADAFFI: 3:01pm On Jan 30, 2017
progress69:

So restrictions and ban are the same thing?

Whether its restriction or BAN those 7 countries has been mark down as Terrorist hotbed/training ground by Obama, so the restriction or ban is in-place.

Saudi and co are not terrorist hotbed/training ground.

The Saudi have been bombing Yemen for the past 4 Years.
Re: President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties by eph12(m): 3:09pm On Jan 30, 2017
progress69:

Come why are u twisting narratives?
U are even contracting ur self cos the same reason why Saudi was not invaded is the same reason why is is baseless and senseless to ban them simply because they hav radicals among them. It more like banning Nigeria cos of BH in the North? Christians have different denominations and believe so the Muslims. The doctrine in Catholic is different from what u see in Methodist and Jehova witnesses. So the Muslims have their doctrines. Not all muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are Christians. All Catholics are Christians but not all Christians are catholics.
Saudi was not attacked because intelligence report showed Osama had no backing from Saudi Arabia. Simple! The countries that were attacked were behind Osama. That's the point I'm trying to make. And I'm sure the US must have identified enough sleeper cells to label those countries areas of concern.

We also both know this is just temporary so no need getting worked up. I know you brought this up so as to continue your ipod yoot chant and bla bla. Keep on giving yourself headache over something totally beyond you.

1 Like

Re: President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties by progress69: 3:15pm On Jan 30, 2017
eph12:

Saudi was not attacked because intelligence report showed Osama had no backing from Saudi Arabia. Simple! The countries that were attacked were behind Osama. That's the point I'm trying to make. And I'm sure the US must have identified enough sleeper cells to label those countries areas of concern.

We also both know this is just temporary so no need getting worked up. I know you brought this up so as to continue your ipod yoot chant and bla bla. Keep on giving yourself headache over something totally beyond you.

Hahahahaha. Oh i am giving myself headache, yet u keep on ranting on the thread. What then are u doing.

Oga CIA, stop twisting narratives. Their have been VISA waiver restrictions way back 2015. A total ban is needless and brainless.
Politics is different from business. If Trump thinks he can run America like his person business, he will end up shaming himself. Really u have no point,only diverting attention from the main narrative.

1 Like

Re: President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties by Henrypraise: 3:33pm On Jan 30, 2017
progress69:

Get the fuc**k out of my mentions. We are discussing Trump and America here. Go and create ur thread about Buhari. Nonsense!

ekpa, wetin concern u concern trump n america? na dulard in charge nai be ur pay master...
Re: President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties by BodyKiss(m): 3:52pm On Jan 30, 2017
Guyman02:
Fareed hated Trump so much that he could not hide. He is shocked that Trump has delivered on his key promises in the first week in office

Fareed and his zombie group should quickly pass the road and give way

Stop attacking the person, counter his argument if you think he's wrong. Did he speak the truth or not?

1 Like

Re: President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties by Rekit: 4:06pm On Jan 30, 2017
coptic:
That's no secret.

I figured this out since the ban issue was made public.

It's always personal interests first for most politicians.

The Muslims however, don't deserve a drop of sympathy.

To be honest, how many Christians can live in Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Oman, etc. and go about their businesses as freely as the Muslims do in Christian-dominated territories?

Even here in Nigeria, your rights as a countryman are restricted the instant you step into the core north. But when they are in your territory, they act as if they own it too. They go even to the extent of fighting the locals.

These people are a special kind of bad.

Trump really compromised the mission. Of all Muslim nations, there is no killer country like Saudi Arabia. But he gave them a pass because of business interests, endangering Americans in the process. That's terrible.
But why are ur brothers in Ibo land celebrating the decision as if it will bring down the price if vehicle spare parts?
Re: President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties by osusuallstars: 4:15pm On Jan 30, 2017
Stop complaining if the ban affected you. Trump just want to make America safe. And you know all Muslims are potential terrorists.
Re: President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties by goldedprince: 4:19pm On Jan 30, 2017
if i say i no want may u enter my house, NA BY FORCE?
Re: President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties by abiolasogey(m): 4:32pm On Jan 30, 2017
BlindAngel:
See them, this muslim terrorists with their rubbish article, the countries trump included are all muslim terrorists countries with great war and disasters
e.g syria, yemen, somalia, iran, irak e.t.c.
Some nairaland muslim terrorists are already shouting why he failed to include qatar, u.a.e, saudi arabia e.t.c
The questions here is that hw many times have u heard that a bomb went off in saudi arabia, uae, qatar and the rest which trump did not included on the list.

Terrorists
Less i forgot
But aren't these part of his campaign promises and Trump is just fulfilling his campaign promises.

Pls why aren't these Refugees going to Saudi Arabia and other super rich Muslim country?

Mosques in America
Year 2000: 1,209
Year 2016: 3,186

Churches in Saudi Arabia
Year 2000: 0
Year 2016: 0

You can't enter the UAE if you have an Israeli Passport or were born in Israel, and we didn't sew #JewBan protest, point is, Nations decide their OWN immigration policies.
yu dey blind tru tru

1 Like

Re: President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties by abiolasogey(m): 4:36pm On Jan 30, 2017
Ngokafor:

...These apc zombie supporters are something else...so Trump is supposed to be worried by what some silly Nigerian muslims and their sympathizers are saying here...

...Trump and America has the right to ban and unban any persons or group anywhere from entering their country based on reasons they deem feat...fact!!

...He does not owe you inconsequential charlatans any explanation...if e pain una,sit your bottom down in your country and make it great..America is not the only country on this planet.

...yeye clowns.

y u lack sense lyk dis

1 Like

Re: President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties by gawu1: 4:38pm On Jan 30, 2017
coptic:
That's no secret.

To be honest, how many Christians can live in Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Oman, etc. and go about their businesses as freely as the Muslims do in Christian-dominated territories?

Even here in Nigeria, your rights as a countryman are restricted the instant you step into the core north. But when they are in your territory, they act as if they own it too. They go even to the extent of fighting the locals.

Trump really compromised the mission. Of all Muslim nations, there is no killer country like Saudi Arabia. But he gave them a pass because of business interests, endangering Americans in the process. That's terrible.
You are not fair for the generalization that christians rights are restricted the instant they step into the core north. In my place 100 percent indigene population is Muslims, yet you find churches litter in every nook and cranny of the town. How could they have gotten land on which they built their churches if the muslims there were intolerance and not accummondative? I think, you should have said some places in the core north.
If I may use your voice, I will be right to conclude that as a muslim in Nigeria, your rights as a countryman are restricted the instant you step into core south. Should a christian or a muslim hold on to his/her own beliefs on these suppositions juxtaposed, then one can say rightly or wrongly that not only muslims are guilty of this your insinuating.
Re: President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties by EazyMoh(m): 4:46pm On Jan 30, 2017
sweettease:
My coordinator at one time, she's an angel and I'm not the only one who thinks so. I really can't explain all but she's exceptional! I've never met anyone like her, really inspired me. She's not just one in a million, she's more like one in a lifetime kind of person.
Wow! Am really impressed she made that impact. Her kindness do her credit. And you too for acknowledging it.

1 Like

Re: President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties by coptic: 4:56pm On Jan 30, 2017
gawu1:

You are not fair for the generalization that christians rights are restricted the instant they step into the core north. In my place 100 percent indigene population is Muslims, yet you find churches litter in every nook and cranny of the town. How could they have gotten land on which they built their churches if the muslims there were intolerance and not accummondative? I think, you should have said some places in the core north.
If I may use your voice, I will be right to conclude that as a muslim in Nigeria, your rights as a countryman are restricted the instant you step into core south. Should a christian or a muslim hold on to his/her own beliefs on these suppositions juxtaposed, then one can say rightly or wrongly that not only muslims are guilty of this your insinuating.

First off, I admire your insight, maturity, and measured response. Kudos!

Was I wrong to have blanketed all parts of the core North like I did? Maybe.

You see, I've been to a lot of places in the north. I've stayed more there than I have in any other part of the country. So my remarks were based on the experiences I've had.

I've been to a lot of places in Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Jigawa, Bauchi, and Yobe, to list a few. One thing I found most common to these places was intolerance. There, they consider their way as the only way. There's less acceptance for other values. They expect everyone to squat before they pee, and regardless anyone who does not as less equals.

Wish I could say more, but time is of the essence.

In Christian communities, nobody cares what you practice. But the reverse is the case up north.

What's your place, for research purposes?
Re: President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties by coptic: 4:58pm On Jan 30, 2017
Rekit:

But why are ur brothers in Ibo land celebrating the decision as if it will bring down the price if vehicle spare parts?
You see, I'm not even Igbo.

Why not encourage your brothers to embrace humanity rather than violence?
Re: President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties by cstr55: 5:18pm On Jan 30, 2017
martineverest:
if i were a muslim,i wud desist from visiting mecca...

The big arab nations( saudi,qatar,uae,kuwait,bahrain) and united states are behind the unrests in middle east,especially syria........if not,y were quatar,saudi and uae sponsoring hillary 'killary/corruptlarry' campaigns with millions of dollars instead of helping their fellow muslims?

They have successfully sold their souls to US and now,they will continue to answer 'yes sir' to americans...
Thank God for russia,iran,korea and china....if not for them,the world wud av been conspiracy-ridden

i just pray sino-african relationship keeps growing....i'm really happy for some stable african nations are pulling away from ICC
You think the conscienceless china is the good one here? Go to south east asia and the pacific and see what china is doing there.
You think if China was the world superpower in america's position, africa would not have been completely colonized?
Anyway, you all will soon get your wish. Trump is looking to divest america from its international duties and focus on a defense- oriented america minding its own business and keeping its military strong for itself alone.
With no america keeping watch and drawing the global rules of engagement based on democracy and human rights, we will see how much you love china then.

1 Like

Re: President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties by infolekan(m): 5:44pm On Jan 30, 2017
progress69:

Can u shut the hell up!

Yes they were listed, but were their citizens outrightly banned from seeking refuge or migrating to the united states. Have u forgotten the ban will affect other citizens with dual Citizenship, like a British citizen who is also a citizen by birth in Iraq? Or a US Citizen who is also a Cituzen by birth in Syria?
Use ur comon sense and stop this ur trade mark of arguing off point and without sense.

How does removing Nigeria from the lottery program stop Nigerians from obtain Visas in whatever category to travel ti the states. How does it affect parents who are citizens from filing for their children, how does it stop Permanent residence or green card by way of marriage? My stop bothering me with baseless rants

I don't understand why you think Trump will like you more than the average American that owns the country. You've ruined your country and want to dictate how Americans will run American. You definitely have no problem if you're an American citizen and your parents are citizens. What's the point you're trying to make About parents of illegal citizens becoming naturalized? US and Canada are probably the only two countries(I mean really countries) that still practise citizen by birth. He'll have to make crossing the border illegally unattractive to stem the illegal immigrants influx.....and you'll of course say the US needs them but I keep wondering why they have to die in their numbers if they're really needed.
UK has made it more difficult much more so that you can't sponsor a spousal visa if you earn less than £22,000 per annum to stem the issue of arranged marriage. There is terrorism whether you like it or not and tighter immigration is one of the way to control it. Ask Germany and Australia what they went through. Plus opening up your border to every Dick,Tom and Harry doesn't make you sensible
Re: President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties by progress69: 5:47pm On Jan 30, 2017
infolekan:

I don't understand why you think Trump will like you more than the average American that owns the country. You've ruined your country and want to dictate how Americans will run American. You definitely have no problem if you're an American citizen and your parents are citizens. What's the point you're trying to make About parents of illegal citizens becoming naturalized? US and Canada are probably the only two countries(I mean really countries) that still practise citizen by birth. He'll have to make crossing the border illegally unattractive to stem the illegal immigrants influx.....and you'll of course say the US needs them but I keep wondering why they have to die in their numbers if they're really needed.
UK has made it more difficult much more so that you can't sponsor a spousal visa if you earn less than £22,000 per annum to stem the issue of arranged marriage. There is terrorism whether you like it or not and tighter immigration is one of the way to control it. Ask Germany and Australia what they went through. Plus opening up your border to every Dick,Tom and Harry doesn't make you sensible

Which mental institution is this one coming from?

undecided undecided undecided
Re: President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 30, 2017
MadamExcellency:

You are not making any sense.

Can you disprove that Obama's administration never listed these countries as citadel of terrorism?

Why was Nigeria removed from list of countries qualified for visa lottery? Is it because Obama/Clinton have no business interest in Nigeria?

Obdurate hypocrite
And you've forgotten so fast about Mutallab and his explosive underwear. Oh I see, you think Americans have also forgotten. Not surprised when Dino Melaye castigated Hillary for frustrating Nigeria's purchase of arms- If a terrorist from another country attempts to kill my people, fails, and then I see the same sect of people getting torn apart on the inside by their own people, I would do worse than Hillary Clinton did.
Re: President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties by infolekan(m): 6:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
progress69:

Which mental institution is this one coming from?

undecided undecided undecided

Sorry I jumped into the conversation. Dint know it was between mentally unstable individuals.
Not coming from any mental institution though.
Just stating that it's right to out yourself as an American and not as a migrant. Trump never said he's coming to champion a fair America...,he said he's going to make it great.
That your rhetorical question is somehow though.
Re: President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties by sissoko22(m): 6:35pm On Jan 30, 2017
Another big fat lie from a liar. How can you ever learn or develop when you don't think for yourself, research or travel. You lazily seat in your God forsaken home, village or state listening to children of hate and without confirmation you pass on to another lazy thinker, the core northerners are welcoming and straight forward in their dealings. Only southwest rival these people. Fact.
coptic:
That's no secret.

1 Like

Re: President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties by obayaya(m): 6:51pm On Jan 30, 2017
eyinjuege:

Quick question, Forget Trump now for a minute,

Does America have ties with Saudi? If yes, then as president he is protecting American interests and not necessarily his own.
I thought America and Saudi were allies aren't they? So why are people surprised they weren't banned.
I'm surprised Pakistan wasn't put on the list, because they do also migrate a lot. What interests has Trump got in Pakistan? What interests has America got in Pakistan? Its a genunie question btw.
I know most of their migrants are highly skilled, IT, medicine etc and they also have extremists there.

Pakistan isn't on the list because she's a strong ally of America. Ever wondered how it came to be that Pakistan has Nuclear warheads?

The media can choose to make this about Trump.. But the truth is.. it's all about American Interest. If you don't like it, attack the establishment that your darling Clinton represents. they're the reason why US can never raise a finger against the house of Saud no matter what.
Re: President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties by obayaya(m): 6:56pm On Jan 30, 2017
progress69:
I just dey laugh at some highly ignorant ipod yoots who whine on line day and night, preaching hate and division. cheesy
See there beloved Trump, acting like a confirmed Nigerian Politician. Lol
When it comes to Politics, its about interests, money, fame and power grin. They forget religion, tribe, ethnicity etc.
How is it that Wike their hero went to Sokoto and make a fool of Biafra?
How is it that notabale Igbo politicians are crossing to the "Northern Islamic Party" grin
How is that yesterday the internet was decorated by pictures of their adopted Son being supported by some paid Northerners cheesy

You can continue living ur pipe dream on the internet, while reality keeps slapping you on the face day and night cheesy

You guys choose to look at this the way it suits your agenda of painting Trump evil..

let's take a critical look at these countries..

Saudi Arabia is USA's biggest Ally in the middle east. The US will always support the House of Saud, no matter how autocratic the rule is.. Saudi is a very important part of the US foreign policy strategy in the middle East.

After Saudi Arabia, the UAE and Qatar are the other 2 legs of the Tripod on which US' foreign policy in the middle east stands.

Turkey.. You honestly don't expect the US to place a ban on the migration of a NATO member country into the US. If you were expecting that, then you are more Naive than I thought.

Egypt - US relation is part of the US' greater commitment to Israel. After the Arab - Israeli war, the US made it a point of duty to maintain close ties with Egypt. It might interest you to know that Isreal is the second biggest beneficiary of US military aid to non-Nato countries after Isreal.

Despite what you think Trump is, I'm sure General Mad dog and the relevant authorities helped draft that executive order in line with the US foreign policy in middle east.
Re: President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 30, 2017
MadamExcellency:

You forgot to tell the audience that the list was compiled by National Security Office during Obama's administration s countries were terrorism emanates and secondly that Iraq has been previously banned for six months.

Don't forget that Obama's administration removed Nigeria from the list of countries qualified for Green Card lottery.

Why are the alt-liberal, leftist media vocal now when they were dumb all through Obama's regime?

Nigeria became unqualified because they are well represented in the USA

2 Likes

Re: President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties by Basic123: 7:07pm On Jan 30, 2017
progress69:
I just dey laugh at some highly ignorant ipod yoots who whine on line day and night, preaching hate and division. cheesy
See there beloved Trump, acting like a confirmed Nigerian Politician. Lol
When it comes to Politics, its about interests, money, fame and power grin. They forget religion, tribe, ethnicity etc.
How is it that Wike their hero went to Sokoto and make a fool of Biafra?
How is it that notabale Igbo politicians are crossing to the "Northern Islamic Party" grin
How is that yesterday the internet was decorated by pictures of their adopted Son being supported by some paid Northerners cheesy

You can continue living ur pipe dream on the internet, while reality keeps slapping you on the face day and night cheesy

I love this
Re: President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties by ycat: 7:21pm On Jan 30, 2017
Op, this is a fake news and you know it. I just feel sorry for those who can't think for themselves and are always at the mercy of zombified dickweed to mislead them here. These 7 countries were the same countries Obama had a ban on for 6 months and no one said anything or cared. It's always a slow news day at the Washington post you quoted so watch out for more of this and keep passing the lies around. How I wish Nigeria was included just so the tone deaf youths are jolted back to reality and demand what belongs to them from the overfed politicians, with sections of the country looking for ways to break free.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/blogs/andrew-bolt/muslim-ban-hypocrisy-left-said-nothing-when-obama-also-halted-visas/news-story/17c901096824ecd0a2e3a4d1e5ded377
Re: President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:22pm On Jan 30, 2017
Mammangaddafi:
Americans cherish evil over righteousness that was why they could not make rational decision at the poll and ended up with Trump as president. Trump is the right punishment for them. We are patiently waiting for all his policies to manifest and see how Americans will fare.

As for Islam, they've been trying from time immemorial to bring down the religion without success. This religion is from God and HE has promised to protect it.

Remember, more Americans voted for Hillary Clinton than Trump.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Biden To Appoint Candace Jackson-Akiwumi As US Supreme Court Justice / Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz / Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.