Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,364 members, 7,954,477 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:00 PM

Yar'adua's Hospital Pictures-pointblanknews - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar'adua's Hospital Pictures-pointblanknews (27460 Views)

Viola Onwuliri's Son Beats Wife, Locks Her Up In The Bathroom - Pointblanknews / Execlusive: "Meet Nigeria’s ‘crude Oil Gangsters’- Pointblanknews / Jackson Ude Of Pointblanknews Is My Member - Nigeria Gay Pastor Rev Rowland Jide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yar'adua's Hospital Pictures-pointblanknews by ChapelleS: 5:40pm On Dec 01, 2009
If you can get well here, the next best place to recover and get well  is heaven. So Mr.President, I will pay for your jet liner to heaven.

Re: Yar'adua's Hospital Pictures-pointblanknews by ChapelleS: 5:44pm On Dec 01, 2009
If you can get well here,the next best place to recover and get well is heaven.So Mr.President,I will pay for your jet liner to heaven.You do not need explanation or description of the first pic,the second is his private ward,the third pic is the hallway

Re: Yar'adua's Hospital Pictures-pointblanknews by mrperfect(m): 5:45pm On Dec 01, 2009
Well, nothing special there though.
Re: Yar'adua's Hospital Pictures-pointblanknews by ChapelleS: 5:48pm On Dec 01, 2009
nothing special,what else do you need to be here,angels to make sure he gets well?
Re: Yar'adua's Hospital Pictures-pointblanknews by Rukkayat(f): 5:53pm On Dec 01, 2009
nigerias money,
Re: Yar'adua's Hospital Pictures-pointblanknews by citizenY(m): 5:59pm On Dec 01, 2009
@Chapelle.S

Continue to massage your wierd and tormented soul. No one revels in the misfortune of others.
This is the highest level pf sadism. May God forgive you.

Civilised people are urging him to leave the office and tend to his health.
Re: Yar'adua's Hospital Pictures-pointblanknews by ChapelleS: 6:12pm On Dec 01, 2009
yes,continue to be civilized in the great suffering and rot that has besieged Nigeria.When a man knows his problem and does not take care of it,is that person civilized? Nigerians need rehabilitation so that they can start thinking right and stop praying and wishing a man well when he doesnot wish himself well?
Re: Yar'adua's Hospital Pictures-pointblanknews by citizenY(m): 6:43pm On Dec 01, 2009
@Chapelle.S

Happily you are not in line for his job, you could have slipped some arsenic into his drink by now.
That is how heartless you are.
Re: Yar'adua's Hospital Pictures-pointblanknews by ChapelleS: 6:47pm On Dec 01, 2009
bro that man should be dead by now.There is enough reason for that.
Re: Yar'adua's Hospital Pictures-pointblanknews by kokoA(m): 6:48pm On Dec 01, 2009
For God's sake, this guy is the president of the world's most populous black nation and one of the leading producers of crude oil in the world, so he deserves the best medical attention anywhere in the world. Nigeria can pay for it. Can we stop all these irrelivant talks already?
Re: Yar'adua's Hospital Pictures-pointblanknews by ChapelleS: 6:52pm On Dec 01, 2009
i am as heartless as all the indices of development of our dear country on the downward slide since yar'adua came into power.no electricity that common ghana is enjoying 24hrs.no jobs for energetic young people and a sick man thinks that aso rock is his fathers right.you will be the one swearing at God when soldiers who are earnestly seeking a vacuum to replicate the recent guinea model here.death to any one who does not care for himself including yar'adua
Re: Yar'adua's Hospital Pictures-pointblanknews by ChapelleS: 6:55pm On Dec 01, 2009
am sorry for all nigerians,their is suffering in their sub-conscious and psyche
Re: Yar'adua's Hospital Pictures-pointblanknews by Parohfrey(f): 7:06pm On Dec 01, 2009
@Poster

What is your aim?
Re: Yar'adua's Hospital Pictures-pointblanknews by ChapelleS: 7:08pm On Dec 01, 2009
let yar'adua resign
Re: Yar'adua's Hospital Pictures-pointblanknews by dean2725: 7:10pm On Dec 01, 2009
Mocking and wishing someone,  that is critically ill, dead is bad and heartless. This man is a human being like everyone of us. He might be the president but, that doesnt  make him immuned from all the pains and anguish a sick person go through.  Remember how people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours. Mind you am not a fan of this man, i believe is doing himself bad by not resigning his post and take care of himself, but we shouldnt be so heartless that we will think making fun of the sick is OK. This guy is someone's dad, brother, bread winner etc angry angry . . .O ga o
Re: Yar'adua's Hospital Pictures-pointblanknews by dean2725: 7:13pm On Dec 01, 2009
^ ^ ^
and if he does??
Re: Yar'adua's Hospital Pictures-pointblanknews by Singular: 7:14pm On Dec 01, 2009
How can we wish death on someone? Will his death make you happy? or give you electricity? Why not just ask for his resignation if you feel so stongly and not his death?

If the President of Nigeria was in a shabby rubbish hospital you would say he is poor. Now you say 'Nigeria's money'.

Anyway please wish for Nigeria's prosperity and not a single persons death!!
Re: Yar'adua's Hospital Pictures-pointblanknews by ChapelleS: 7:15pm On Dec 01, 2009
you see,if yar'adua knows that he is a father and breadwinner,why impose the presidency of nigeria on his sick body.Nigerians call black black.Try to immitate americans a little that Nigeria copied their presidential system of govt.how many non-performing sick presidents are in the helm of affairs of over 200 countries on planet earth.even fidel castro resigned due to ill-health.if yar'adua was the president of USA with the appalling,little or no achievements,what do you folks think would have happened.Ok folks,i want yar'adua as president even if he is coma,are you happy now

Delusion.
Re: Yar'adua's Hospital Pictures-pointblanknews by ChapelleS: 7:19pm On Dec 01, 2009
i think you people don't know that yar'adua is contemplating 2nd tenure even when he cannot survive the 1st one
Re: Yar'adua's Hospital Pictures-pointblanknews by Eagle1(m): 7:22pm On Dec 01, 2009
@poster

I support u. Must d man die on d seat? How many hospitals in Nigeria have this much facilities and interiors? pple just love to use emotions to becloud better reasoning. Let him die there if he wants, na by choice.
Re: Yar'adua's Hospital Pictures-pointblanknews by dean2725: 7:25pm On Dec 01, 2009
calling for his resignation (as every nigerians will want) is one thing; wishing him dead and mocking him while still on sick bed is another thing!
Re: Yar'adua's Hospital Pictures-pointblanknews by bibiking1(m): 7:29pm On Dec 01, 2009
dean2725:

Mocking and wishing someone,  that is critically ill, dead is bad and heartless. This man is a human being like everyone of us. He might be the president but, that doesnt  make him immuned from all the pains and anguish a sick person go through.  Remember how people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours. Mind you am not a fan of this man, i believe is doing himself bad by not resigning his post and take care of himself, but we shouldnt be so heartless that we will think making fun of the sick is OK. This guy is someone's dad, brother, bread winner etc angry angry . . .O ga o

.,,,,,,,,And he is also my president!!! albeit soon-to-be-dead!
Re: Yar'adua's Hospital Pictures-pointblanknews by Parohfrey(f): 7:33pm On Dec 01, 2009
^^^^and maybe your own death shall be more horrible?
Re: Yar'adua's Hospital Pictures-pointblanknews by coolier(f): 7:36pm On Dec 01, 2009
Whao! Look at these pictures, this hospital is paradise on earth, a far cry from Nigeria's teaching hospitals. Makes me sick!!!
Re: Yar'adua's Hospital Pictures-pointblanknews by otokx(m): 7:40pm On Dec 01, 2009
Those pictures are impressive yet our president cannot replicate such structure in his country.
Re: Yar'adua's Hospital Pictures-pointblanknews by hazh(m): 7:41pm On Dec 01, 2009
What do guys mean? If the president should die today,it
it going to be a case of double tragedy.This is because[i] men [/i]
that be would never allow Mr Vice President to smell
that sit for one day whether constitution or no constitution,
after all the constitutions were written by man,for man.

So I believe it will be patriotic and humane to pray
for our president.Illness could meet anybody-
whatsoever.

Thanks
Re: Yar'adua's Hospital Pictures-pointblanknews by dean2725: 7:49pm On Dec 01, 2009
bibiking1:

.,,,,,,,,And he is also my president!!! albeit soon-to-be-dead!

I hate to sound like am a fan of this guy. It just doesnt make sense to me wishing him dead because i dont see anything special coming out of it. Even the abled and agile OBJ ruled for 8yrs yet it's still what it is.

And lol @ your "soon-to-be-dead" . . .you sound like your tomorrow is assured grin
Re: Yar'adua's Hospital Pictures-pointblanknews by ChapelleS: 7:50pm On Dec 01, 2009
i said it,nigeria will disintegrate before 2015,if VP is not allowed to be president if yar'adua dies that is a declaration of war.multiple secession will follow
Re: Yar'adua's Hospital Pictures-pointblanknews by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 01, 2009
@poster
and if the man finally die,will you become our president.?
Re: Yar'adua's Hospital Pictures-pointblanknews by ChapelleS: 7:59pm On Dec 01, 2009
is jonathan dead or ill? why should the section of the country that fuels the engine of this nation be denied the highest office? tell me,is the presidency of this nation the north's,south east or south west right?
Re: Yar'adua's Hospital Pictures-pointblanknews by ozalogbo: 8:08pm On Dec 01, 2009
@poster
You are totally devoid of the milk of human sympathy. You think that all does callin for his resignation are his haters? That is the proper thin to ask for, not wishin him dead. While you pray for his recovery, you urge him to resign and take care of his health. You might be sworn in as our new president after he dies. Evil heart!
Re: Yar'adua's Hospital Pictures-pointblanknews by ChapelleS: 8:13pm On Dec 01, 2009
until we overcome our emotional useless misplaced priority patriotism and demand the right thing to be done in Nigeria,am sorry we will continue like this,until theUNSEEN intervenes

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Hints On Disciplinary Actions For Members Who Dragged Oshiomhole To Court / Exclusive: Why Governor Lamido Abandoned Jonathan / Tinubu Will Destroy Himself, Obasanjo Will Fight With Buhari – PDP Chieftain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.