Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) (37224 Views)

Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) / Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew / Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by Blurryface(m): 1:32pm On Jan 30, 2017
God punish devil if she tried that with Dino Melaye.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 30, 2017
D way d rich act atimes

1 Like

Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by frisky2good(m): 1:33pm On Jan 30, 2017
A-swear nothing dey to watch for the video. I just wasted precious MB.

Tynasparks:
Someone who watched the video should tell me what really happened ...
Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by AdisaOwala: 1:34pm On Jan 30, 2017
CXLVII:
That dude is matured!

He would have been spending th rest of his life behind bars if he reacted

Kindly explain the bolded part...

Thank you...

1 Like

Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by Zedoo(m): 1:34pm On Jan 30, 2017
Na my babe go slap you back WELL....
Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by babyfaceafrica: 1:34pm On Jan 30, 2017
CXLVII:
That dude is matured!

why is the gal not in jail?

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by Zedoo(m): 1:36pm On Jan 30, 2017
Women should be arrested too for assault....

If the man slap dis idiot now, Dem go say im no try....

Feminism is bullshit....you want to be treated like a man ONLY in good things....

I support feminism if police go mend woman Wey knack man like man.....

Period

1 Like

Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by CRAPHA96(m): 1:37pm On Jan 30, 2017
CHAI I WISH I WAS THE GUY...GOD BEAR ME WITNESS.
MY HANDS WILL TRAVEL ALL THE WAY TO AGHANISTAN LANDING ON HER FACE LIKE DYNAMIC BUMB....
IF SHE'S ABLE TO STAND UP IN AN HOUR THEN PROBABLY SHE GONNA MAKE IT ALIVE....

JAH PLS BUTTER ME WITH THIS KIND THING
Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by johnstar(m): 1:38pm On Jan 30, 2017
Nobody wn talk here abi?
Bt if na guy slap d gal, uno go dey shout,

Rapist, d man nor get shame oo, why him go slap woman like dat bla bla blah

Thunder fire una der

1 Like

Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by CXLVII: 1:38pm On Jan 30, 2017
AdisaOwala:

Thank you...

If he had adhered to the Adrenalin rush an average man will experience. He could have murdered that lady mistakenly. Moments like that re great temptations. Your brain siezes for like 10 seconds and before. Know it, u ve done the ultimate.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by killsmith(f): 1:38pm On Jan 30, 2017
You can easily count the number of ladies that commented in this thread

4 Likes

Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by eagleonearth(m): 1:39pm On Jan 30, 2017
Abrupt:
You can't be respected as a woman and also be seen as an equal gender, pick a struggle. Feminist are confused.
you are very correct. They are already exempted from a lot of things as the weaker vessels but they are actually trying to prove to us that they are as strong as us. ok then, the respect might as well give way.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by AdisaOwala: 1:39pm On Jan 30, 2017
CXLVII:

If he had adhered to the Adrenalin rush an average man will experience. He could have murdered that lady mistakenly. Moments like that re great temptations. Your brain siezes for like 10 seconds and before. Know it, u ve done the ultimate.

Ohkay...
Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by CXLVII: 1:39pm On Jan 30, 2017
AdisaOwala:

Thank you...

Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by Jeromejnr(m): 1:40pm On Jan 30, 2017
Tynasparks:

They made a bet on who could do d most press ups.

He won and she got angry..saying

"You cheated..its because you drink too much water"
So she resorts to emptying d nearest bottle of water.

He says " what d hell you just Lazy"

Then she slaps him twice and says "your own wife is the one that is lazy"

To be continued....

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by addikt(m): 1:41pm On Jan 30, 2017
Tynasparks:

All I heard was that she paid for the gym, and they told her they'll always open at 6am but wouldn't keep to time,

She said this is the third time they'll do that so she carried a water dispenser container( filled with water), pouring it all over the machine, the man was trying to explain why they didnt keep to time and tried stopping her from wetting the machines .....he received slaps in return but the man didn't retaliate. ..what a pity cry

THE END.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by paskyboy: 1:41pm On Jan 30, 2017
chrisxxx:
If a lady slaps me I will not retaliate. Dont call me gentleman listen first. I will walk away pretending all is well. I will give it to her back when she is off guide. It is more penetrative this way. Thanks.

Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by frenzydilz(m): 1:41pm On Jan 30, 2017
If women were to be men for a day, they would inflict more pain on men than men have ever had on women

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by sexysailor(m): 1:42pm On Jan 30, 2017
so arrogant

1 Like

Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 30, 2017
Still waiting for reactions from Nairaland females. cool

1 Like

Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by addikt(m): 1:43pm On Jan 30, 2017
Jeromejnr:

They made a bet on who could do d most press ups.

He won and she got angry..saying

"You cheated..its because you drink too much water"
So she resorts to emptying d nearest bottle of water.

He says " what d hell you just Lazy"

Then she slaps him twice and says "your own wife is the one that is lazy"

To be continued....

Lies...lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by Neddstark: 1:44pm On Jan 30, 2017
Sorry, I go slap the tramp back. Let the worst happen

1 Like

Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by fmlala: 1:45pm On Jan 30, 2017
Abrupt:
You can't be respected as a woman and also be seen as an equal gender, pick a struggle. Feminist are confused.

All they want is dual identity. Feminist vs Gender equity, they must choose one

1 Like

Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by jagorinho: 1:46pm On Jan 30, 2017
chrisxxx:
If a lady slaps me I will not retaliate. Dont call me gentleman listen first. I will walk away pretending all is well. I will give it to her back when she is off guide. It is more penetrative this way. Thanks.
no!!! you give her back immediately,delay is dangerous because
1. she might leave immediately being aware of the gravity of her offence.
2. Due to your inaction,dont be surprised if some people start to persuade you to forgive her and you will be too constricted to say "no"
3. some people present there really need you to slap her immediately,so that you wont disgrace the male gender but your inaction might portray you as a weakling to them even if you later slap her,some people might not be there to witness it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by teebillz: 1:47pm On Jan 30, 2017
All I can say is beware of women who have been used and dump by men.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by olumzzz(m): 1:49pm On Jan 30, 2017
LordAdam7:
Let me not say anything.

Let a lady try this with me to find out my reaction.

Them 2 dey exchange words, her hand itch am slap the guy. For what na? Na hand una use dey quarrel?

-Lord
NL ladies. ..over to you
Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by LorDBolton(m): 1:50pm On Jan 30, 2017
miqos02:
the slapping may be part of his job

This may sound funny... but it's the truth

Make she go slap rich man na or stranger wey no need her patronage

1 Like

Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by EmilyShoton(f): 1:54pm On Jan 30, 2017
I can swear that that guy has been screwing that lady down there. undecided
Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by AreaFada2: 1:54pm On Jan 30, 2017
johnstar:
Nobody wn talk here abi?
Bt if na guy slap d gal, uno go dey shout,

Rapist, d man nor get shame oo, why him go slap woman like dat bla bla blah

Thunder fire una der

Why won't we have a violent society? When people like her are those raising kids? She will have more influence on her kids than anybody else.

In saner climes, she will be done for assault and sued for damages. That way her rich sgar daddy or parents can spend their excess money on settlement.
Nonsense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by Cooleasy(m): 1:57pm On Jan 30, 2017
Afam4eva:
Under no circumstance should you slap anyone whether man or woman. If you dish it out, you should be ready to get it in return. That's my motto.
God bless you.
Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by wakebrown: 1:57pm On Jan 30, 2017
She get mind 2 slap, wen d law suit come I hope d mind go still dey

1 Like

Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by Danfuster(m): 2:00pm On Jan 30, 2017
CXLVII:
That dude is matured!

It is mature and not matured. Humans can never stop maturing...only animals and plants get matured. (excuse the pun)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrest Three With Human Heart In Osun, One Dies In Custody / Man’s Ear Chopped-off By Wife Over Text Message From Ex-girlfriend / Police Fire Teargas To Stop Protesters From Burning Shoprite In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.