Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) (37222 Views)

Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) / Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew / Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by kstix(m): 2:06pm On Jan 30, 2017
Everyone is so focused on the slap that noone is asking what led to the slap. Wat if the touched where he wasn't supposed to?
Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by Awoo88: 2:12pm On Jan 30, 2017
Me I go retaliate then we go come dey speak the English wen dey there
Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by SaulRazor: 2:13pm On Jan 30, 2017
Islam and feminist are really similar, they keep hurting you and the world looks the other way but the day you react they start crying wolf

4 Likes

Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by hahn(m): 2:15pm On Jan 30, 2017
jejemanito:
E no concern me

In another news, somebody should please tell this month that calls himself January to come and be going

Na 60 days him get ni angry

Lol grin

And here I am thinking it has gone too fast tongue

1 Like

Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by Kobicove(m): 2:18pm On Jan 30, 2017
CXLVII:
That dude is matured!

He would have been spending th rest of his life behind bars if he reacted

Spending the rest of his life behind bars for defending himself?

You're a big joker!
Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by Tynasparks(f): 2:28pm On Jan 30, 2017
addikt:

All I heard was that she paid for the gym, and they told her they'll always open at 6am but wouldn't keep to time,

She said this is the third time they'll do that so she carried a water dispenser container( filled with water), pouring it all over the machine, the man was trying to explain why they didnt keep to time and tried stopping her from wetting the machines .....he received slaps in return but the man didn't retaliate. ..what a pity cry

THE END.
lol... The guy is really matured

1 Like

Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by Tynasparks(f): 2:29pm On Jan 30, 2017
Jeromejnr:

They made a bet on who could do d most press ups.
He won and she got angry..saying
"You cheated..its because you drink too much water" So she resorts to emptying d nearest bottle of water.
He says " what d hell you just Lazy"
Then she slaps him twice and says "your own wife is the one that is lazy"
To be continued....
lmao....
Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by Tynasparks(f): 2:30pm On Jan 30, 2017
frisky2good:
A-swear nothing dey to watch for the video. I just wasted precious MB.

awww sorry dear
Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 2:34pm On Jan 30, 2017
Tynasparks:
Someone who watched the video should tell me what really happened ...

Ok listen. The Gym advertised that they open at 6am. The Lady has been there on 3 occasions when they were not opened and she doesn't take Bullshite becos the Gym instructor doesn't know "How much TIME Costs" So she resulted to Pouring water on all the Gym's Threadmills. Instead of demanding for a refund, compensation etc.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by dukeo(m): 2:38pm On Jan 30, 2017
LordAdam7:
Let me not say anything.

Let a lady try this with me to find out my reaction.

Them 2 dey exchange words, her hand itch am slap the guy. For what na? Na hand una use dey quarrel?

-Lord

Waiting for that day too when a woman will also try this with me.

Later they'll say it's not okay to hit a woman. Really? Make she try

1 Like

Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by debuscket(m): 2:44pm On Jan 30, 2017
Na man go still marry dis one keep for house.

Even the devil will be surprised at what I'll do to dt stupid lady that would dare slap me

1 Like

Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by QuietHammer(m): 2:45pm On Jan 30, 2017
CXLVII:
That dude is matured!

So you would just walk away? It's a shame, men are now docile
Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 30, 2017
kstix:
Everyone is so focused on the slap that noone is asking what led to the slap. Wat if the touched where he wasn't supposed to?
I think you should watch the video. undecided

1 Like

Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by LoveJesus87(m): 2:53pm On Jan 30, 2017
jejemanito:
E no concern me

In another news, somebody should please tell this month that calls himself January to come and be going

walai I swear I think say na only me. Since all des days. E be like say dis guy January no wan respect himself angry

1 Like

Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by clickwtB(m): 2:54pm On Jan 30, 2017
CXLVII:
That dude is matured!

Blatant lies undecided
Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by sheyiiade(m): 2:56pm On Jan 30, 2017
Any man that beats up a lady isn't fit to be called a man but an animal. Likewise, any lady that lays hands on a man be it her husband, boyfriend or any other man is nothing but a bitch that lacks home training #Shikeena
Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by Tynasparks(f): 2:58pm On Jan 30, 2017
Asiwaju9ja:

Ok listen. The Gym advertised that they open at 6am. The Lady has been there on 3 occasions where they were not opened and she doesn't take Bullshite becos the Gym instructor doesn't know "How much TIME Costs" So she resulted to Pouring water on all the Gyms Threadmills. Instead of demanding for a refund, compensation etc.
alright thanks
Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by sheyiiade(m): 3:00pm On Jan 30, 2017
CXLVII:
That dude is matured!

Matured you say? Are you freaking saying the lady is immature? Can you stomach seeing a lady slap your own brother and calmly say he's matured?

1 Like

Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by Max24: 3:03pm On Jan 30, 2017
jagorinho:

no!!! you give her back immediately,delay is dangerous because
1. she might leave immediately being aware of the gravity of her offence.
2. Due to your inaction,dont be surprised if some people start to persuade you to forgive her and you will be too constricted to say "no"
3. some people present there really need you to slap her immediately,so that you wont disgrace the male gender but your inaction might portray you as a weakling to them even if you later slap her,some people might not be there to witness it.
If u had detailed ur points like this in school u might have finished with first class but u didn't. . But when it comes to fighting issues u could detail ur points. Issorite !
Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by chi4ik(m): 3:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
jejemanito:
E no concern me

my brother help me ask January o, I'm tired of this 5weeks month abeg

1 Like

Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by jagorinho: 3:12pm On Jan 30, 2017
Max24:

If u had detailed ur points like this in school u might have finished with first class but u didn't. . But when it comes to fighting issues u could detail ur points. Issorite !
hope i didnt touch a nerve and besides do you know me? do you know the grade i graduated with? please i do not intend to engage anyone in war of words today.
Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by Lukay99: 3:14pm On Jan 30, 2017
buskie13:
all these senseless ladies that will go to d gym just to enhance yansh size...

d guy na fool...if na me she for know say Trump na USA President

Please don't call the guy a fool we really don't know the guy present situation maybe that's his current and only job and the lady might be a very rich and well connected lady or even the wife or daughter of a rich politician over there in Abuja. A lady like that will just make just ONE phone call to the chief of police in Abuja and the man will regret the day he was born

1 Like

Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by charlesucheh(m): 3:14pm On Jan 30, 2017
She has "Kukuma" told him her mind! "She doesn't take bullshit"!!! Choi! But I admire that dude's courage not to retaliate o! am sure that babe must be a somebody who knows somebody that knows people who know somebody that can kill!!! I believe the guy's fear of the aforementioned was what restrained him from "Tearing that babe the slap that would have been remembered by her and her generations to come!

1 Like

Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by chrisxxx(m): 3:17pm On Jan 30, 2017
jagorinho:

no!!! you give her back immediately,delay is dangerous because
1. she might leave immediately being aware of the gravity of her offence.
2. Due to your inaction,dont be surprised if some people start to persuade you to forgive her and you will be too constricted to say "no"
3. some people present there really need you to slap her immediately,so that you wont disgrace the male gender but your inaction might portray you as a weakling to them even if you later slap her,some people might not be there to witness it.
Bros it depends on your kind of person. I have Fulani trait. Even if it takes 10 years I will get back to you.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by timmydahpeace(f): 3:36pm On Jan 30, 2017
yeparipaaaa!!!! she don't give a Bleep....this is bullshit.....but wait that man mumu oh.....na so you guys mumu?
Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 30, 2017
I did not see any slapping in this video... Most of you that commented did not actually watch the video...
Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by jeff1607(m): 3:41pm On Jan 30, 2017
one hardly see ladies comment on this kind of post
Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by oxon(m): 3:47pm On Jan 30, 2017
sheyiiade:
Any man that beats up a lady isn't fit to be called a man but an animal. Likewise, any lady that lays hands on a man be it her husband, boyfriend or any other man is nothing but a bitch that lacks home training #Shikeena
you see this is just the only one that was caught on video oh ..if this guy had retaliated it would make front page of nairaland "gym instructor beat up woman" then the like of your type will be quick to jump on his case and call the man all sort of name , now this days when I see women post picture I was in an abusive relationship and all that bullshit men I take ish with a pinch of salt oh.,, women would be the first to hit and still be the first cry victim

1 Like

Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by oxon(m): 3:55pm On Jan 30, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]this is one of the reason when I see women put those instagram picture of em being abused I just look at it with one eye, I have this scenario way to many times, 2009 my neighbour came to room a guy and cried for hours how his girlfriend almost stabbed him cause he told her the stew she made had to much salt and when he tried to fend her off she cried he was trying to kill her ,,,, am no misogynist but bruv women are evil .... you see some men acting like animals u won't know a woman is the one driving the beast in him, so plz for all those super heroes , and Mr knight in shinning armour any time u see a woman complain about abuse or they slapped her before u go all guns blazing plz remember this video and do a thorough investigation
Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by akanbiaa(m): 3:55pm On Jan 30, 2017
Watched the video, the lady is angry that they delayed her for 29minutes and this is the third time so she poured the dispenser water on the floor of the running machine and the reason she slapped him was that he tried to take away the dispenser from her. My Conclusion is what she did was was wrong if not satisfied with service try another gym, and to the gym owners and tutors let your 6qm be 6am.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by Max24: 3:57pm On Jan 30, 2017
jagorinho:

hope i didnt touch a nerve and besides do you know me? do you know the grade i graduated with? please i do not intend to engage anyone in war of words today.
Na play I dey play ooo bros! Really liked how u outlined ur points. Shalom.
Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 30, 2017
What is all this backlash against feminism, it does not make any sense.

Backlash should have been at the beginning not several decades later when most of the barriers has been pushed down.

I smell some sort of conspiracy from the scheming world powers maybe to control society? perhaps? undecided undecided

Didn't watch the video so cannot comment on this case. I am guessing the lady may be wealthy like Dangote's daughter and felt she had the right to slap the peasant personal trainer for shouting at her during her workout. The trainer had no choice but to chop the slaps or face losing his job grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seriki Muktar Adebayo: I Smuggled Drugs To Survive, Says Footballer / Police Arrest Three With Human Heart In Osun, One Dies In Custody / Man’s Ear Chopped-off By Wife Over Text Message From Ex-girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.