Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Mercy Aigbe & Her 'Fake' Gucci Bag - UK Based Personal Shopper Slams Actress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe & Her 'Fake' Gucci Bag - UK Based Personal Shopper Slams Actress (41762 Views)

Mercy Aigbe & Her Daughter, Michelle In Pyjamas, Took Night Pictures. / Hushpuppi Responds To AY Gucci Bag Post / AY Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm If His Gucci Bag Is Original (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe & Her 'Fake' Gucci Bag - UK Based Personal Shopper Slams Actress by ObiOmaMu: 12:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
This drama is happening on Instagram right now between Nollywood actress Mercy Aigbe & personal shopper London Gbajumo.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/01/uk-based-personal-shopper-comes-for.html

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Her 'Fake' Gucci Bag - UK Based Personal Shopper Slams Actress by ShawttySoFyne(f): 12:12pm On Jan 30, 2017
shes pregnant and still has time to play detective
long hiss

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Her 'Fake' Gucci Bag - UK Based Personal Shopper Slams Actress by klassykute(m): 12:13pm On Jan 30, 2017
mama d mama

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Her 'Fake' Gucci Bag - UK Based Personal Shopper Slams Actress by Emescot(m): 12:18pm On Jan 30, 2017
But i dont get it, what is the difference? Is it not just the colours?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Her 'Fake' Gucci Bag - UK Based Personal Shopper Slams Actress by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 30, 2017
Emescot:
But i dont get it, what is the difference? Is it not just the colours?

No be the colours o, the quality and brand is what makes the bags sooooo expensive. The fine bags are too small, the big bags are often ugly.

Fake or not, Mercy slayed with her matching. The other lady just looks like a money miss road.

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Her 'Fake' Gucci Bag - UK Based Personal Shopper Slams Actress by Emescot(m): 12:35pm On Jan 30, 2017
kennygee:

No be the colours o, the quality and brand is what makes the bags sooooo expensive. The fine bags are too small, the big bags are often ugly.

Fake or not, Mercy slayed with her matching. The other lady just looks like a money miss road.
Lol woman and all this kinda stuffs eh, to me bag is bag as long as its not tear tear patch patch or dirty

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Her 'Fake' Gucci Bag - UK Based Personal Shopper Slams Actress by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 30, 2017
na wa o...because she bought Gucci bag, she use beans bag to sew a matching gown

#continu

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Her 'Fake' Gucci Bag - UK Based Personal Shopper Slams Actress by Untainted007: 12:39pm On Jan 30, 2017
Over sabi they kill some people. If Mercy likes make she carry fake, atleast she bought it with her money. Why cant people let the lying dog be?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Her 'Fake' Gucci Bag - UK Based Personal Shopper Slams Actress by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 30, 2017
celebrities and fake life... but come to think of it... if you cnt get the original one, you can go for the fake one... dnt see any crime in that.... that is why we have aba people,china etc...they help out when you cnt get the original ..all na bag sha...guys cnt differenciate

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Her 'Fake' Gucci Bag - UK Based Personal Shopper Slams Actress by cassidy1996(m): 3:25pm On Jan 30, 2017
kennygee:

you are funny lol!
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Her 'Fake' Gucci Bag - UK Based Personal Shopper Slams Actress by BrownCookie(f): 4:43pm On Jan 30, 2017
grin grin grin I am with London Gbajumo on this one.

Mercy too dey do.

11 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Her 'Fake' Gucci Bag - UK Based Personal Shopper Slams Actress by Ask4Info: 4:43pm On Jan 30, 2017
Am i the only who thinks Mercy Aigbe tries TOO HARD to copy Funke Akindele.

She seems to be really fake, tries too much to be funny, and copy Funke's way of acting

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Her 'Fake' Gucci Bag - UK Based Personal Shopper Slams Actress by NameChecker: 4:43pm On Jan 30, 2017
Nigerians! Nigerians!! Nigerians!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Her 'Fake' Gucci Bag - UK Based Personal Shopper Slams Actress by angelTI(f): 4:44pm On Jan 30, 2017
Who is London Gbajumo again? Reminds me of Edible Catering grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Her 'Fake' Gucci Bag - UK Based Personal Shopper Slams Actress by jejemanito: 4:44pm On Jan 30, 2017
[sub][/sub]
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Her 'Fake' Gucci Bag - UK Based Personal Shopper Slams Actress by ruggedtimi(m): 4:44pm On Jan 30, 2017
Personal shopper lipsrsealed....dnt i have legs. Perhaps did mercy mention that her bag is original.

7 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Her 'Fake' Gucci Bag - UK Based Personal Shopper Slams Actress by auntysimbiat(f): 4:45pm On Jan 30, 2017
ok oo
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Her 'Fake' Gucci Bag - UK Based Personal Shopper Slams Actress by Tynasparks(f): 4:45pm On Jan 30, 2017
Women !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Una case weak me...

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Her 'Fake' Gucci Bag - UK Based Personal Shopper Slams Actress by tillaman(m): 4:45pm On Jan 30, 2017
Busted!!
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Her 'Fake' Gucci Bag - UK Based Personal Shopper Slams Actress by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 30, 2017
Anything used by a celeb is a designer's quality

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Her 'Fake' Gucci Bag - UK Based Personal Shopper Slams Actress by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 30, 2017
Mercy wetin you do this woman self?? People get time sha,I just dey waka pass oh!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Her 'Fake' Gucci Bag - UK Based Personal Shopper Slams Actress by Akainzo(m): 4:46pm On Jan 30, 2017
deb303:
celebrities and fake life... but come to think of it... if you cnt get the original one, you can go for the fake one... dnt see any crime in that.... that is why we have aba people,china etc...they help out when you cnt get the original ..all na bag sha...guys cnt differenciate

Should we then encourage fake parts, fake drugs, fake building materials, etc?

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Her 'Fake' Gucci Bag - UK Based Personal Shopper Slams Actress by MoreWahala: 4:46pm On Jan 30, 2017
Very foolish lady, did Mercy state it that she used the Original Gucci bag? What kind of busy body and joblessness is this?

13 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Her 'Fake' Gucci Bag - UK Based Personal Shopper Slams Actress by Silentscreamer(f): 4:46pm On Jan 30, 2017
all i see are two oloshos slugging it out with each other.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Her 'Fake' Gucci Bag - UK Based Personal Shopper Slams Actress by overlord77: 4:47pm On Jan 30, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
long hiss

Ladies been beefing themselves since 1801 A.D.

What is her business with MercyAigbe's bag?

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Her 'Fake' Gucci Bag - UK Based Personal Shopper Slams Actress by exlinkleads(f): 4:48pm On Jan 30, 2017
Why do ladies always beef each other ? ehhh

whats the difference between the Gucci bag the lady showed and the one Mercy have?

I believe is just color

Hmmmm ladies take am easy ooo

una too dey jealous each other.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Her 'Fake' Gucci Bag - UK Based Personal Shopper Slams Actress by crestedguy(m): 4:49pm On Jan 30, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
long hiss
That is woman for you,always running each other down,what does she stand to gain,this world is too big for everyone to be on their lane ,not to be running down your fellow human........women and envy arel like 5 and 6
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Her 'Fake' Gucci Bag - UK Based Personal Shopper Slams Actress by Kobicove(m): 4:49pm On Jan 30, 2017
Yeyebrities and their fake lives... undecided
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Her 'Fake' Gucci Bag - UK Based Personal Shopper Slams Actress by Came: 4:50pm On Jan 30, 2017
See gobe!!! Who be this pregnant woman ...Hmmmmm!!!
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Her 'Fake' Gucci Bag - UK Based Personal Shopper Slams Actress by crestedguy(m): 4:50pm On Jan 30, 2017
overlord77:

Ladies been beefing themselves since 1801 A.D.

What is her business with MercyAigbe's bag?
I WEAK OOOO,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" / Nissi, Burna Boy’s Younger Sister (pics) / AcNse Ikpe-Etim’s Lesbian Sister Uyai, Accuses Her Former Partner Of Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.