Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Admission!!! Enter Obafemi Awolowo University Quick & Easy (OAU) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Admission!!! Enter Obafemi Awolowo University Quick & Easy (OAU) (1559 Views)

Aarinola Olaiya Blessing Graduates From Obafemi Awolowo University (Photos) / Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To / Obafemi Awolowo University Dissociates From ASUU One Week Warning Strike.(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Admission!!! Enter Obafemi Awolowo University Quick & Easy (OAU) by JanethEze(f): 12:19pm On Jan 30, 2017
This is what I saw on Facebook. I wish I had this when I was still in Uni o. I would have just applied for a program and studied from home. Anyway guys, this might help someone in need of admission so share this so your friends can see and benefit.

Are you a looking to take a degree program but don't have the time to be on-campus everyday? Who don't you apply OAU Distance Learning Programs and enjoy flexibility which means you can study at your own pace anywhere in Nigeria. Apply Now > http://online.oaucdl.edu.ng/

Our Programs are NUC Approved.

Re: Admission!!! Enter Obafemi Awolowo University Quick & Easy (OAU) by JanethEze(f): 12:27pm On Jan 30, 2017
You can also follow their Facebook Page for regular updates: https://www.facebook.com/oaucdl/
Re: Admission!!! Enter Obafemi Awolowo University Quick & Easy (OAU) by ChidinmaRose(f): 12:30pm On Jan 30, 2017
Will share this with some of my friends looking for admission. Thanks
Re: Admission!!! Enter Obafemi Awolowo University Quick & Easy (OAU) by JanethEze(f): 12:33pm On Jan 30, 2017
ChidinmaRose:
Will share this with some of my friends looking for admission. Thanks

No wahala dear.
Re: Admission!!! Enter Obafemi Awolowo University Quick & Easy (OAU) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 30, 2017
Everyone knows about OAU predegree program na....

I was thinking something else entirely grin
Re: Admission!!! Enter Obafemi Awolowo University Quick & Easy (OAU) by JanethEze(f): 12:43pm On Jan 30, 2017
This one is not pre-degree o. It is an online program meaning you can study online and graduate with OAU degree without even going to the campus.

SirWere:
Everyone knows about OAU predegree program na....

I was thinking something else entirely grin
Re: Admission!!! Enter Obafemi Awolowo University Quick & Easy (OAU) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 30, 2017
JanethEze:
This one is not pre-degree o. It is an online program meaning you can study online and graduate with OAU degree without even going to the campus.

Distant Learning Center is another name for predegree na.... Or am I missing something?
Re: Admission!!! Enter Obafemi Awolowo University Quick & Easy (OAU) by ChidinmaRose(f): 1:00pm On Jan 30, 2017
Yes na, prederegree is different. When you dey pre-degree, you never enter school yet, you no be student, you go still write JAMB to enter year 1. This one is when you apply, you will become a student, it's just that instead of going to campus to receive lecture, you go dey for your computer dey receive lecture. That's why them call am distance learning program, you fit take the program from your house sef

SirWere:
Distant Learning Center is another name for predegree na.... Or am I missing something?
Re: Admission!!! Enter Obafemi Awolowo University Quick & Easy (OAU) by MafianOutlawz(m): 1:26pm On Jan 30, 2017
SirWere:
distance learning covers more than just pre-degree! Jupeb program is also part of oau distance learning...

1 Like

Re: Admission!!! Enter Obafemi Awolowo University Quick & Easy (OAU) by ayox1(m): 1:46pm On Jan 30, 2017
Cdl- center for distance learning. Students-(Cdl) see the hell.
Re: Admission!!! Enter Obafemi Awolowo University Quick & Easy (OAU) by ChidinmaRose(f): 4:27pm On Jan 30, 2017
Hell?

ayox1:
Cdl- center for distance learning. Students-(Cdl) see the hell.
Re: Admission!!! Enter Obafemi Awolowo University Quick & Easy (OAU) by JanethEze(f): 5:09pm On Jan 30, 2017
SirWere:

No, that's completely different.
Re: Admission!!! Enter Obafemi Awolowo University Quick & Easy (OAU) by chiberr93(m): 9:35pm On Jan 30, 2017
SirWere:
u r getting it wrong......dere r so many programme going on@distant learning centre
Re: Admission!!! Enter Obafemi Awolowo University Quick & Easy (OAU) by Nobody: 4:56am On Jan 31, 2017
JanethEze:

No, that's completely different.
Ok, thanks.
Re: Admission!!! Enter Obafemi Awolowo University Quick & Easy (OAU) by ChidinmaRose(f): 1:23pm On Jan 31, 2017
Lol

1 Like

Re: Admission!!! Enter Obafemi Awolowo University Quick & Easy (OAU) by PECng: 2:52pm On May 16, 2021
How CAPS Transfer Approval Works for OAU UTME and DE Aspirants
I need to open this one by first stating that if you have scored the high score in the UTME and in the Post-UTME, and you in fact have the “Eligible for Admission” on your slip, none of this equal “your admission is assured” in OAU; there is still something called the departmental cutoff that could screen you off even by a mark that’s only an infinitesimally small number higher than the aggregate score you have at hand (for instance, the merit cutoff for Estate Management this year is 52.7, unless the ELDS and Catchment Areas marks favour you, if you have 52, that 0.7 difference between your aggregate score and the merit cutoff mark could deny you of the admission, and that’s a number far lesser than 1). CONTINUE READING HERE>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2021/05/how-caps-transfer-approval-works-for.html

Re: Admission!!! Enter Obafemi Awolowo University Quick & Easy (OAU) by PECng: 12:58pm On May 09, 2023
Admission Processing to OAU: What’s it going to Look like this Year?
If there are schools at all where you can pass the screenings and just go relax at home waiting for admission, OAU is certainly not one of those schools. This is not to say the admission processes are not credible enough or merit-based, but don’t be too trusting in any government institution that you don’t assume there are always human forces moving special files around so that they can get special attentions; these things happen everywhere and on everything—OAU’s admission processes not exempted. OAU is a very competitive school, it’s at least 100,000 of applicants per year trying to get in and only about 10,000 to 15,000 of them get admitted eventually. The rest are either screened out by exams or screened out by lack of information, misinformation or inactions if they passed all the exams and have the departmental cut-off. This year’s admission would not be any less competitive. The highly competitive departments like Medicine and Surgery, Nursing, Pharmacy, Law, Accounting, and Computer Science would not be any less competitive too. In fact, it would be said again that what determines who gets what is determined by merit, but we all know this system is not that merit-based; there would be candidates who have all the scores and documents and should merit the admission but they would not get admitted, meanwhile there would be candidates who would score 10 to 20 marks below the cut-off and still somehow get admitted, that’s the power of slots (if you know, you know). CONTINUE READING HERE>>>>https://www.pecngr.com/2023/05/admission-processing-to-oau-whats-it.html

Re: Admission!!! Enter Obafemi Awolowo University Quick & Easy (OAU) by PECng: 12:49pm On May 11, 2023
Secrets Behind Admission Processing to Competitive Departments in OAU
I must clearly state that this write-up does not intend to argue that OAU’s admission processes are not merit-based, neither is it saying someone who scores what they need to score in the screenings would not get their admission easily; all I am trying to do with this write-up is to point out that there are always many candidates who would have high scores in all the screenings and still end up not getting admitted—especially the candidates aspiring the highly competitive courses like: Medicine, Pharmacy, Nursing, Dentistry, Med. Rehab., Law, Accounting and Computer Science. Candidates aspiring these courses are always too much that even after the departmental cut-offs are released the qualified candidates would still be more than what the departments can admit; it becomes a race of who knows who. CONTINUE READING>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2023/05/secrets-behind-admission-processing-to.html

Re: Admission!!! Enter Obafemi Awolowo University Quick & Easy (OAU) by PECng: 12:51pm On May 15, 2023
When is OAU Post-UTME?
One of the most asked questions amongst OAU UTME and DE aspirants at this time is the question of when OAU is going to be conducting their Post-UTME screening. This is because the competition is obviously high as usual, and lagging behind could make anyone miss their chances of getting admitted. People who are not used to OAU and people who don’t have anyone around OAU to give them the vital information needed may be found lagging behind in one way or the other; people like this could be learning about the Post-UTME just when it’s one week to the exam or even when they have already written the exam. People like this may not know there is a Post-UTME study pack they are supposed to buy and use to prepare for the exam, if they know about this pack they may not know where to get one. Some people would write the exam, go home and not hear anything again until all admission processes are over; they would come to school much later only to see “ADMISSION IS OVER” on every door. All these can be caused by lack of information, late information or misinformation. This is why as early as after UTME results are out, every serious OAU aspirants and their parents would already be on the lookout for every information and connection they may need. CONTINUE READING HERE>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2023/05/when-is-oau-post-utme.html

Re: Admission!!! Enter Obafemi Awolowo University Quick & Easy (OAU) by PECng: 3:14pm On Aug 11, 2023
Application for OAU Pre-Degree
If you are interested in knowing more about OAU pre-degree programme, I’m pleased to tell you that this is the surest means of gaining admission to OAU; apart from the fact that for the two contacts (semesters) the programme would last for, you at the very entrance stage know the average score you need to get at the end of the programme for you to be able to get your desired course, and if you can’t meet up with such score, you also know the exact score you have to get at the end of the programme so that you are qualified for any admission into the school—even if you would not be getting your desired course. Another reason why this programme is the surest path to gaining admission to OAU is because OAU has special preferences for their pre-degree and JUPEB candidates, so the percentage of admission slots they reserve for them is very high; rarely can you find anyone who did the OAU pre-degree or JUPEB programme and they didn’t end up getting admitted. It might not be to the programme they desire, but they mostly get admitted. Read more about the programme here>>>>https://www.pecngr.com/2023/08/application-for-oau-pre-degree-tags.html. If you are convinced now you want to take the programme, just go ahead and apply here>>>>https://forms.gle/i6HHttvEybdNr5Fh8. See you on campus when you pass the entrance screening.

(1) (Reply)

Justice For Toochukwu Okafor / Please, Can Someone With B-tech Apply For M-sc In Any University In Nigeria? / This Is The Best And Perfect Brazilian Travel Guide Of 2022(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.