Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

- Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (1903 Views)

Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" / Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” / Professor Akindele Adetoye Blasts 2face Over Protest: "You Bloody illiterate" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

by ShoProperties(m): 1:25pm On Jan 30, 2017
Re: by ShoProperties(m): 1:26pm On Jan 30, 2017
ShoProperties:
"You are a bloody illiterate," Nigerian professor, Akindele Adetoye, blasts 2face for planning to lead protest against the FG
, mynd44
Re: by ShoProperties(m): 1:28pm On Jan 30, 2017
I dont know if am to cry or smile but the bashing is just too much. And also i see 2face as a fool who is only doing this for his ow selfish Interest. Where was he when ASUU went on a long strike when Jonathan was in Power , Where was he when Mama Peace was stealing our money .

1 Like

Re: by kabrud: 1:29pm On Jan 30, 2017
Thanks prof. Senseless protests of this nature are mostly championed by illiterates.

1 Like

Re: by bennyann: 1:32pm On Jan 30, 2017
Are you sure that man is a professor?

So because one make mistake in the past e no fit fight for him right or him future again, na wa oooo

To me, the professor sounded like an illiterate with those sentences of his.

Even if you think the protest is senseless, why should you attack his personal life? That's just too low of the professor. He sounded as if it's SAINTS that govern this country.

I don't blame him though. He has the guts to talk because his past life is not laid bare before us.

I beg I dey look for person wey go expose this man past life so he go get sense small.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: by brandonobi(m): 1:32pm On Jan 30, 2017
ooooooh, burn..., Mr. professor is angry.
Re: by dulux07(m): 1:32pm On Jan 30, 2017
Illiterate indeed. I bet he is richer and far more influential than you are. I dont think there is any dispute btw the ladies he got involved with, u harldly here is family issues on social media, which simply means he is managing his home well. undecided
At least, he is making a move, and he has always been using his music as a tool.
Re: by dammywapes(m): 1:33pm On Jan 30, 2017
how does this relate with 2baba?
Re: by angeltolly(f): 1:33pm On Jan 30, 2017
cheesy cheesy who vex prof
Re: by brandonobi(m): 1:33pm On Jan 30, 2017
bennyann:

So because one make mistake in the past e no fit fight for him right again, na wa oooo

Mr. professor tire me o, going online to insult someone over what he did several years ago of which no one is complaining, ranting like an annoyed teenager.

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 30, 2017
Who is an illiterate?, A person who's unable to read or write.

The last time i checked 2face could do that, the so-called professor using 'full stops' unnecessarily is an illiterate.

Raving of a deluded man!.
Re: by ShoProperties(m): 1:34pm On Jan 30, 2017
grin
Re: by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 30, 2017
it irks when people judge you for no just cause, what is the point of the professor?

he re-tweeted something he feels good to him and a thousand more on the economy that affects us all, but here we are trying to bring him down.
are you the one that impregnated the girls?
are the women not living better than some men with single husbands?
don't all the kids attend the best schools?
has any of them come out to say or feel discriminated?

Professor you that married 1 wife and a very literate professor, where is your private jet and mansion in banana island? why do you have a president with SSCE?

is the protest paining you?.... then quietly sit at home... i bought gas of 12.5kg for N5,000.... that is not fair and i would protest.
Re: by ShoProperties(m): 1:38pm On Jan 30, 2017
He has a point . Fed Govt too need to step up . But going for a protest is not the way forward . With all the millions of people on the street in USA that wont make trump step down .
Re: by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 30, 2017
grin

Why not these artistes juz do their own thing? undecided

Juz like what Madonna did as well in the US..we all know they are good singers but that doesn't mean they are good in leading protesters too. lipsrsealed
Re: by thesicilian: 1:46pm On Jan 30, 2017
Mr. 'Professor' has committed the fallacy of argumentum ad hominem, i.e, attacking the personal life of his rival instead of addressing the issues at hand. If our professors can be this dumb, any wonder why many of our graduates are unemployable?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: by dikeigbo2(m): 1:49pm On Jan 30, 2017
A brainless professor....insulting to make a pointless point
He make babies and ..... but you throwaway babies...

Kettle calling pot black....This professor is one of Nigeria's problems..

Certificate professor..

1 Like

Re: by Nixiepie(f): 1:50pm On Jan 30, 2017
Trash
Re: by princeemmma(m): 1:51pm On Jan 30, 2017
thief protect thief, stupid words, see his glass like ahmadu bello own

1 Like

Re: by kabrud: 1:57pm On Jan 30, 2017
bennyann:

So because one make mistake in the past e no fit fight for him right or him future again, na wa oooo

Even if you think the protest is senseless, why should you attack his personal life? That's just too low of the professor. He sounded as if it's SAINTS that govern this country.

I don't blame him though. He has the guts to talk because his past life is not laid bare before us.

I beg I dey look for person wey go expose this man past life so he go get sense small.

Except if the word 'illiterate' has changed its meaning, a prof can't be described as an illiterate.
Re: by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:59pm On Jan 30, 2017
Afonja and cowardly re like this

1 Like

Re: by Elnino4ladies: 2:03pm On Jan 30, 2017
Ouch
Prof take it easy on 2baba na
Re: by kabrud: 2:03pm On Jan 30, 2017
Benita27:

The last time i checked 2face could do that, the so-called professor using 'full stops' unnecessarily is an illiterate.

And the use of the lower case letter 'i' as a personal pronoun is what? ILLITERACY.
Re: by Elnino4ladies: 2:04pm On Jan 30, 2017
Benita27:

A professor an illiterate?

Wetin person no go read
Re: by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
kabrud:

Except if the word 'illiterate' has changed its meaning, a prof can't be described as an illiterate.
He's an illiterate here for not knowing who an illiterate is. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by ShoProperties(m): 2:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
Benita27:
He's an illiterate here for not knowing who an illiterate is. grin
lmao
Re: by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

A professor an illiterate?

Wetin person no go read
Yes!, how did 2face become an illiterate?.
Re: by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 30, 2017
kabrud:

And the use of the lower case letter 'i' as a personal pronoun is what? ILLITERACY.
Lol. cheesy
Guy, go back to your basis, you've got nothing to say.
Re: by seankay(m): 2:19pm On Jan 30, 2017
This old fool should keep shut! Should we just accept the way our leaders have the playing and ruling us? Naira just nosedived into an all time low against a dollar (#500/$), power generation is degenerating despite the trillions that have been spent since independence, nothing seems to be working. In as much as this protest might not solve everything, it will serve as a wake up call for the citizens and also make the dullards sit up and stop being lackadaisical !
Re: by bennyann: 2:21pm On Jan 30, 2017
kabrud:

Ok then

One can be an illiterate in a foreign language or music, computer and any other. I can say the professor is an illiterate in any field of study outside his. I can't find a technical word to use now but I think the professor is also an illiterate in effective communication.

As can be seen in this case:

An illiterate is trying to send out a message about he not being comfortable with the way his country is being governed.

But the professor said to the illiterate : shut up! You who impregnated several ladies, who are you to talk about how your country is being governed?

What's the relation between what the supposed illiterate voiced out and the professor's reply?

Who is more of an illiterate here? literacy isn't just about reading and writing. Here, the professor just insulted him unnecessarily without stating why he should or shouldn't protest.

Like that's just too low of him. You'll understand why I call him an illiterate when 2baba and his fans lash back at him. And he will be more of an illiterate if he ever replies them again.

1 Like

Re: by kabrud: 2:31pm On Jan 30, 2017
Benita27:
Lol. cheesy
Guy, go back to your basis, you've got nothing to say.
And she can't stop displaying the illiteracy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija: The Moment Kemen Mistakenly Shows His joystick (Video) / Comedian Daniel D Humorous' Wife Graduates From University Of West Of England / Yemi Alade Flaunts Cleavage In Sexy New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.