Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,352 members, 7,836,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

- Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (1917 Views)

Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" / Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” / Professor Akindele Adetoye Blasts 2face Over Protest: "You Bloody illiterate" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by kabrud: 2:32pm On Jan 30, 2017
Benita27:
He's an illiterate here for not knowing who an illiterate is. grin

Which means the meaning of the word 'illiterate' has changed.
Re: by kabrud: 2:37pm On Jan 30, 2017
kabrud:

[q
kabrud:

uote author=bennyann post=53264791]

Ok then

One can be an illiterate in a foreign language or music, computer and any other. I can say the professor is an illiterate in any field of study outside his. I can't find a technical word to use now but I think the professor is also an illiterate in effective communication.

As can be seen in this case:

An illiterate is trying to send out a message about he not being comfortable with the way his country is being governed.

But the professor said to the illiterate : shut up! You who impregnated several ladies, who are you to talk about how your country is being governed?

What's the relation between what the supposed illiterate voiced out and the professor's reply?

Who is more of an illiterate here? literacy isn't just about reading and writing. Here, the professor just insulted him unnecessarily without stating why he should or shouldn't protest.

Like that's just too low of him. You'll understand why I call him an illiterate when 2baba and his fans lash back at him. And he will be more of an illiterate if he ever replies them again. [/quote]

What's this long story for?
kabrud:

Re: by bennyann: 2:47pm On Jan 30, 2017
kabrud:

What's this long story for?

I tire for you. Words can be used from different perspectives. I'm sure if you check your dictionary well, it has more than one meaning. Thank you

1 Like

Re: by bennyann: 2:55pm On Jan 30, 2017
I'm still wondering, what has illiteracy got to do with protesting? So the reason why one shouldn't protest is because that one is an illiterate?

This professor seem to be an illiterate when it comes to common sense.

I never knew illiterates have no rights in this country till now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Latest Trendy Aso Ebi Styles And Designs 2017 / "Timaya Gave Me House To Stay When Eme Kicked Me Out"- Skales Says / Kiss Daniel Vs Tekno – Be Sincere, Who Is Your Favorite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.