Stats: 3,159,008 members, 7,838,527 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Nigeria Customs Intercepts Rifles Concealed In 40ft Container In Lagos (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Customs Intercepts Rifles Concealed In 40ft Container In Lagos (photos) (47165 Views)

Man Paraded By DSS After 15 Loaded AK-47 Rifles Were Found In His Car. Photos / Pump Action Riffles Concealed With POP Cement Intercepted By Customs (Photos) / "See The Men Who Imported The Pump Action Rifles Found In A Container In Lagos". (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigeria Customs Intercepts Rifles Concealed In 40ft Container In Lagos (photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 2:27pm On Jan 30, 2017
Maybe it also belong to rivers state...Gov Wike oya come ooo
Re: Nigeria Customs Intercepts Rifles Concealed In 40ft Container In Lagos (photos) by DipoAy(m): 2:27pm On Jan 30, 2017
This is outrageous shocked shocked
This is too much for just one nation . Thumbs up to the Nigerian Customs
Re: Nigeria Customs Intercepts Rifles Concealed In 40ft Container In Lagos (photos) by emmanuelpopson(m): 2:30pm On Jan 30, 2017
Btruth:
This country is really at war with itself.

They need serious investigation on who the importer is.

that can be known as the documents must have a consignee...country of origin and manufacturing company too...so why didn't they get those information first and apprehend the importers before they blow this out..the importer may have absconded now as his secret has been blown open...
this NCS are just so inexperienced....

Re: Nigeria Customs Intercepts Rifles Concealed In 40ft Container In Lagos (photos) by BiafranPrince: 2:32pm On Jan 30, 2017
Tazmode:
In case of next time, when you quote me, do so knowing that what you'd say wouldn't amount to a show of unprovoked arrogance and idiocy.

Your opinion can never be more relevant than mine. Why? ...Because no one asked for it

But at least before u begin to assume war, know differences in assault weapons and non-assault weapons....

Good day..

Re: Nigeria Customs Intercepts Rifles Concealed In 40ft Container In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 30, 2017
adem30:
There is no prove that this is Nigeria

Look the number plate on those cars behind.
Re: Nigeria Customs Intercepts Rifles Concealed In 40ft Container In Lagos (photos) by OBAGADAFFI: 2:33pm On Jan 30, 2017
As Usual the Customs guys will pretend they dont know the owners of those weapons.
Re: Nigeria Customs Intercepts Rifles Concealed In 40ft Container In Lagos (photos) by ISAACOLOYEDE(m): 2:34pm On Jan 30, 2017
The importer of this guns should be fish out and prosecuted according to d law of d country.
Re: Nigeria Customs Intercepts Rifles Concealed In 40ft Container In Lagos (photos) by Cjrane2: 2:35pm On Jan 30, 2017
A land filled with injustices will always have problems
Re: Nigeria Customs Intercepts Rifles Concealed In 40ft Container In Lagos (photos) by ZUBY77(m): 2:35pm On Jan 30, 2017
The same way they intercepted two Helicopters.
Noise makers.
Re: Nigeria Customs Intercepts Rifles Concealed In 40ft Container In Lagos (photos) by Kagarko(m): 2:36pm On Jan 30, 2017
SexyBabe001:
Na wa... All for 2019?

Lord save Nigeria..

See more pictures here..

http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2017/01/nigeria-customs-intercepts-rifles.html

Tithes in action. All in the name of self defense.

Remember that some high placed Nigerians have been calling for Christians to defend themselves hence the usage of Tithes in stockpiling of fire arms.

Yet some people will be shouting Muslims and Islam Preaches Violence. No any Muslim Cleric ever advocated the use of fire arms in self defense or ask followers to kill Christians openly the way Pastor Johnson did.

Foolishness and he is even boasting about treasonous offences.

I think it's time we stop deceiving ourselves in the name religious tolerance and peaceful coexistence.
Re: Nigeria Customs Intercepts Rifles Concealed In 40ft Container In Lagos (photos) by deflover(m): 2:37pm On Jan 30, 2017
These are not rifles....these are pumps and the last time I checked they aren't illegal
All one needs are proper clearance and they are as good as your normal working stick...

The only issue here is if clearance wasn't obtained
Re: Nigeria Customs Intercepts Rifles Concealed In 40ft Container In Lagos (photos) by Rhea(f): 2:39pm On Jan 30, 2017
These are the few they intercepted. Meanwhile the herdsmen are importing RPGs and Kalashnikovs across the desert from Libya
Re: Nigeria Customs Intercepts Rifles Concealed In 40ft Container In Lagos (photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 2:41pm On Jan 30, 2017
See gun running...lord of war
Re: Nigeria Customs Intercepts Rifles Concealed In 40ft Container In Lagos (photos) by mengho(m): 2:41pm On Jan 30, 2017
oh my God, I seriously need to have a bullet proof made for me, just incase
Re: Nigeria Customs Intercepts Rifles Concealed In 40ft Container In Lagos (photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 2:41pm On Jan 30, 2017
Re: Nigeria Customs Intercepts Rifles Concealed In 40ft Container In Lagos (photos) by laughter25: 2:42pm On Jan 30, 2017
if u r in KD, one at least is a necessity
Re: Nigeria Customs Intercepts Rifles Concealed In 40ft Container In Lagos (photos) by Guyman02: 2:43pm On Jan 30, 2017
These are Pump Action rifiles, this ones are toys to Fulani herdsmen. I thought AK47 and M16 are included.
Re: Nigeria Customs Intercepts Rifles Concealed In 40ft Container In Lagos (photos) by charlesucheh(m): 2:44pm On Jan 30, 2017
Nnamdi kanu be like ; I didn't order for that! I said AK49s and Uzis! What the heck! Pump action? That gun is too slow for the type of War we wish to fight abeg!!!
Re: Nigeria Customs Intercepts Rifles Concealed In 40ft Container In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 30, 2017
BiafranPrince:

But at least before u begin to assume war, know differences in assault weapons and non-assault weapons....

Good day..
We all learn everyday, you should work on your politeness in speech
Re: Nigeria Customs Intercepts Rifles Concealed In 40ft Container In Lagos (photos) by Semper247(m): 2:46pm On Jan 30, 2017
adem30:

"proof" not prove.....

Olodo wailer
Re: Nigeria Customs Intercepts Rifles Concealed In 40ft Container In Lagos (photos) by MrEdimulo82(m): 2:47pm On Jan 30, 2017
adem30:

And what the peugeot cars wt the Nigerian plate numbers, are u dt dunce? Na question o, no be fight?
Re: Nigeria Customs Intercepts Rifles Concealed In 40ft Container In Lagos (photos) by indoorscholar(m): 2:53pm On Jan 30, 2017
owobokiri:
"Pump action" , business men in this line of business bribe customs agents to clear this. Maybe the guy in charge has been removed. These are not automatic/assault rifles. When you start seeing AK47s in containers, then you should worry..

Pump action can kill just as effectively.
Re: Nigeria Customs Intercepts Rifles Concealed In 40ft Container In Lagos (photos) by aku626(m): 2:54pm On Jan 30, 2017
Good work by the NCS

Re: Nigeria Customs Intercepts Rifles Concealed In 40ft Container In Lagos (photos) by Pascal181: 2:54pm On Jan 30, 2017
el-rufai
Re: Nigeria Customs Intercepts Rifles Concealed In 40ft Container In Lagos (photos) by Rexnegro(m): 2:55pm On Jan 30, 2017
wicked person everyday everywhere...#WHY?
Re: Nigeria Customs Intercepts Rifles Concealed In 40ft Container In Lagos (photos) by akeenalee(m): 2:55pm On Jan 30, 2017
adem30:
j

Guy u better order for glasses u know see plat number of the car parked behind.
Re: Nigeria Customs Intercepts Rifles Concealed In 40ft Container In Lagos (photos) by str8talk1: 2:55pm On Jan 30, 2017
Thank God, All sponsors of The World's acclaimed Fourth Terrorist Group (Fulani-Herdsman) in the world will be exposed.

If you agree with me, say Amen and click Like?
Re: Nigeria Customs Intercepts Rifles Concealed In 40ft Container In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 30, 2017
i just need one rifle in case i see fulani terrorists
Re: Nigeria Customs Intercepts Rifles Concealed In 40ft Container In Lagos (photos) by HtwoOw: 2:58pm On Jan 30, 2017
adem30:

You didnt zoom the number plates at the cat park?

Re: Nigeria Customs Intercepts Rifles Concealed In 40ft Container In Lagos (photos) by indoorscholar(m): 2:59pm On Jan 30, 2017
BiafranPrince:

Rubbish, nobody can start any nothing, unless this is for thugs to rub and do shaking up for politicians, i repeat, I mean I repeat, these guns are not Assault weapons and can never do nada.

Sticks and machetes were used in the 1994 Rwandan genocide.

Re: Nigeria Customs Intercepts Rifles Concealed In 40ft Container In Lagos (photos) by MisterGrace: 2:59pm On Jan 30, 2017
adem30:

Why are you a stark illiterate?
Re: Nigeria Customs Intercepts Rifles Concealed In 40ft Container In Lagos (photos) by Amadaz(m): 3:00pm On Jan 30, 2017
Very sweet weapons, I need one of these.

VP Sambo Held Hostage In Kano / Buhari, Task Force Meet Today Over Nationwide Lockdown / Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video)