Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,076 members, 7,957,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:01 AM

Yesterday Was So Bad; I Was Accused Of What I Didn't Do - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yesterday Was So Bad; I Was Accused Of What I Didn't Do (658 Views)

Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist / After 20 Hours In Police Cell, I Was Accused Of Being Rude - Man Alleges / Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yesterday Was So Bad; I Was Accused Of What I Didn't Do by Oyindebrah(f): 1:48pm On Jan 30, 2017
Chai You Need to Read This ........

Yesterday was the saddest day in my life. I got to the airport where I was to board a flight. Suddenly, i saw an elderly woman seriously complaining about her stolen phone.

So I went close by to listen to what she was saying. At the same time, I was also downloading a PDF file on my phone.

Immediately she saw my phone, she told the crowd that that was her phone which was a Samsung galaxy s6 edge+. For a moment i couldn't even open my mouth to say a word. I was so confused.

She held me and slapped me. The crowd attempted to beat me up but luckily a policeman was passing by and he came into the scene. He asked what was going on and i explained with tears all over my face. He sent me to the police station together with the woman and I still explained to the policeman that i was innocent.

So the policeman asked the woman to call her phone. She called and a girl picked, apparently it was her daughter. The girl told the woman that she left her phone at home when she was leaving to town.

Comman see me burst into more tears because I had already been disgraced. The policeman told the woman to settle me with some money.

The woman wrote a cheque of 5.5million naira and wanted to hand it over to me but it was just too much for me, so i just opened my eyes, stood up from my bed and went to urinate.

Please do you think I should go back to sleep.
Re: Yesterday Was So Bad; I Was Accused Of What I Didn't Do by yomi007k(m): 1:55pm On Jan 30, 2017
Oyindebrah:

Yesterday was the saddest day in my life. I got to the airport where I was to board a flight. Suddenly, i saw an elderly woman seriously complaining about her stolen phone.

So I went close by to listen to what she was saying. At the same time, I was also downloading a PDF file on my phone.

Immediately she saw my phone, she told the crowd that that was her phone which was a Samsung galaxy s6 edge+. For a moment i couldn't even open my mouth to say a word. I was so confused.

She held me and slapped me. The crowd attempted to beat me up but luckily a policeman was passing by and he came into the scene. He asked what was going on and i explained with tears all over my face. He sent me to the police station together with the woman and I still explained to the policeman that i was innocent.

So the policeman asked the woman to call her phone. She called and a girl picked, apparently it was her daughter. The girl told the woman that she left her phone at home when she was leaving to town.

Comman see me burst into more tears because I had already been disgraced. The policeman told the woman to settle me with some money.

The woman wrote a cheque of 5.5million naira and wanted to hand it over to me but it was just too much for me, so i just opened my eyes, stood up from my bed and went to urinate.

grin

Ur head...u better go back to sleep n mk ssure u collect dt money......

I go be ur bf ds Valentine.
Re: Yesterday Was So Bad; I Was Accused Of What I Didn't Do by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 30, 2017
Go join get help if u on make money
Re: Yesterday Was So Bad; I Was Accused Of What I Didn't Do by BIXYBABE: 2:45pm On Jan 30, 2017
SORRY DEAR
Re: Yesterday Was So Bad; I Was Accused Of What I Didn't Do by HtwoOw: 3:02pm On Jan 30, 2017
Village people woke you up with piss

You need deliverance

Even if it's ordinary cheque number, or serial number is what you collected, or remembered I would have asked you to rush to nearest baba ijebu shop and play the numbers with 5k

You need serious deliverance grin
Re: Yesterday Was So Bad; I Was Accused Of What I Didn't Do by Twizzy30(m): 3:19pm On Jan 30, 2017
Hmm this is serious. I don't knw hw some pple will jus open stupiid thread and write nonsense.
Re: Yesterday Was So Bad; I Was Accused Of What I Didn't Do by Abudu2000(m): 3:39pm On Jan 30, 2017
Oyindebrah:

kk
Twizzy30:
Hmm this is serious. I don't knw hw some pple will jus open stupiid thread and write nonsense.
HtwoOw:
Village people woke you up with piss

You need deliverance

Even if it's ordinary cheque number, or serial number is what you collected, or remembered I would have asked you to rush to nearest baba ijebu shop and play the numbers with 5k

You need serious deliverance grin
yomi007k:

grin

Ur head...u better go back to sleep n mk ssure u collect dt money......

I go be ur bf ds Valentine.
Oyindebrah:

Kk

(1) (Reply)

Missing Person!!! / Martin Ufuwmen Has Been Declared Wanted For Engaging In Homosexualism With A Tee / Drugs Peddlers From Nigeria In Rossetenville SA Booted From Their Hiding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.