Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Martin Ufuwmen Has Been Declared Wanted For Engaging In Homosexualism With A Tee - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Martin Ufuwmen Has Been Declared Wanted For Engaging In Homosexualism With A Tee (643 Views)

12 Chinese Nationals Arrested In Kenya For Engaging In Prostitution / Two Lesbians Caned In Public In Malaysia For Engaging In Sex / Roland Samuel 'Christ' Arrested By NSCDC For Engaging Followers In Anal Sex (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Martin Ufuwmen Has Been Declared Wanted For Engaging In Homosexualism With A Tee by viceri21: 6:22pm On Feb 09, 2017
SHOCKING: Father Finds out that one Martin ufuwmen has been engaging in homsexualism with his teenage son..(Read full details)

This incident happened in Benin city, Edo state Nigeria, where the father of a 16yrs old boy shockingly discovered that his teenage son has been a victim of abused sexually from an homosexual man..According to him his teenage son mustapha who is very close to one martins ufuwmen has been engaging in homosexuality with his son who is just 16years old..According to the father of the abused Mustapha he said he has been suspecting some strange behaviour from his son which he asked him but he denied, he then decided to send some men to keep a close eye on him, there he discovered that martins ufumwen was carrying out this dubious act of homosexuality with his son..Currently the boy is critically ill and was admitted in the hospital, while martins is no where to be found.. Report has it that he ran away from home immediately he heard that his evil act has been unravelled with concrete evidence...Below is what the victims father said when approached by our team..

Martins ufuwmen and my son mustapha has been very close ,I notice they are into homosexualism as the father to moustapha, I asked my son and he lied to me , then I send some men to watch them for me, and I find out truly they are into the ugly act of homosexuallism, anywhere I find martins ufuwmen I will send him six feet because my son moustapha is very precious to me.

The issue has therefore been reported to the police for further investigation...
Re: Martin Ufuwmen Has Been Declared Wanted For Engaging In Homosexualism With A Tee by sollybaby(f): 7:57pm On Feb 09, 2017
hmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Soldiers Recover 38 AK-47 Rifles From Man In Aba; Discover Ammunition In Noodles / Fast Food Worker Puts Her Menstrual Blood And Saliva On Customers Food / DSS Arrests Senator’s Son For Allegedly Molesting 7-yr-old Girl To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.