Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,340 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist (61453 Views)

Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) / I Want To Report My Landlord For Bypassing Our Electricity Meter / Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by lalasticlala(m): 1:19pm On Jun 03, 2020
BBNaija star, Khafi Kareem, has revealed that she was raped but didn't report her rapist.

Giving reasons for not reporting the man that raped her, Khafi wrote:

#WhyIDidntReport - because he apologised right after. Because I made myself believe him being drunk was an excuse. Because the one person I did tell said I caused it. Because I felt dirty and ashamed. #WeAreTired

Yes this did happen to me. I’m sharing in the hope that others will feel no shame in sharing what happened to them. Please don’t deflect or say it is not my story when it was already hard enough sharing it.

?? This is not about influencing. I’m sharing what happened to me in the hope that others will feel no shame in sharing what happened to them. Please don’t deflect

https://mobile.twitter.com/KhafiKareem/status/1267806922696208386

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by Mraphel: 1:20pm On Jun 03, 2020
Rape now threading in Nigeria but child prostitution, slavery, trafficking and females being tortured in baby factories are far worst

143 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by KingAzubuike(f): 1:21pm On Jun 03, 2020
Every girl now coming out to play the victims card. Guys go hear am, these girls go settle scores with many niggas

224 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:21pm On Jun 03, 2020
ALL OF US @ [/b] [b] SAY NO TO RAPE over and over again!!

And as we are SAYING NO TO RAPE, WE ALSO SAY NO TO FALSE ACCUSATIONS OF RAPE.
They are both as DANGEROUS as one another
!

Bobbyfreshhh:
Manna don summarize everything
#WeDidOurPart

Another COZA episode loading till many months to come..............

Adeevah:
I was raped too and i was paid to tell it to no one and i won't
I was raped by the wife of a formal president....
Guess the person and win
Say FORMER, Now repeat after us 'FORMER'...... say the right word and win!!!

360clips:
Who in their right senses would rape this ugly thing? undecided

Yewandequeen:
u are evil
SECONDED! shocked

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by Exc2000: 1:21pm On Jun 03, 2020
cool

a british police officer got raped wow

if you cant protect your own vagina from intruders and claiming some stupid sentiments i dont pity you

Vagina is a pouch of about give or take 9 inches at max, and for some reason this emotional blackmailers cant seem to protect that

since people like eve and delilah in the bible got away with shitty moves destoying men, dumb bitches now see it as a payback and revenge move

If God, Allah, Ellah, Olodumare and the creator of heaven and earth is real.. God please shame all women trying so hard to make already difficult life of Men worldwide harder

yes many would call me a rape apologist, and am not bothered as long we get fair hairing and trail without emotional blackmail, i havent had an enocurter of any rape case but i am sensible to know of the undue criminalisation of painfully hardworking men just for some manipulative women to get fame, revenge and vendetter

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by ForeThinker: 1:21pm On Jun 03, 2020
Fear of your parents doesn’t teach you not to behave a certain way, it only teaches you not to get caught.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 03, 2020
Many will use this rape opportunity just to trend!

37 Likes

Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by NIKEDEEDS(m): 1:21pm On Jun 03, 2020
Haba

1 Like

Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by Mathewa(m): 1:22pm On Jun 03, 2020
Oniro

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by virginboy1(m): 1:22pm On Jun 03, 2020
I am vehemently against rape

But it seems many ladies now wants to use rape to trend... undecided

Well, I feel any man found guilty of rape after investigations should be severely dealt with.

While any woman that falsely accuses
a man of rape, should be dealt with too... For defamation of character.... sad

Modified: grammarnazi2, e be like becos of you, we go dey type with pidgin language ooo grin

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by redcliff: 1:22pm On Jun 03, 2020
gerrarahia.. all these aytention seeking ladies

16 Likes

Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 03, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Every girl now coming out to play the victims card. Guys go hear am, these girls go settle scores with many niggas
...victim...
Mraphel:
Rape now threading in Nigeria but child prostitution, trafficking and females being tortured in baby factories are far worst
...trending...worse.
virginboy1:
I am vehemently against rapist.

But it seems many ladies now want to use rape to trend... undecided

Well, I feel anyone found guilty of rape after investigations should be severely dealt with.

While any woman that falsely accused a man of rape, should be dealt with too... For defamation of character....
...rape.
...accuses...
sanemind2:
So many confession lately
...confessions...
Adeevah:
I was raped too and i was paid to tell it to no one and i won't

I was raped by the wife of a formal president....

Guess the person and win
...former President.
Omoawoke:

The rapist should simply stop.
Any guy that knows he has raped any body before should know he is worse than a beast.. and if we get u, we will make sure u regret the day u were born
Rape should stop!
...anybody...
BBWLOVER:
[s]this one that was disturbing ever one with her smelling toto. i am sure she was the one raping the guys. i swear if i have a wife and she ever tells me she was raped and shit and the rape is not that like 3 or more guys grouped her and bleeped her mercilessly we are divorcing. if you come and tell me that u visited a guy and he started touching you and u asked him to stop and he said no and kept going tell he bleeped you , then u come tell me and call it rape, i am divorcing you.
rape is when guys force you and Bleep you and u are screaming and they start beating you and holding you down and Bleep u , anything else is bulllsssshhtttitt[/s]
toprealman:
Khafi please keep quite. Your story no make sense.
You were straffing on national TV.
Abeg park well.....
...quiet.
Gregorian2020:
I was also rape too, because everybody are claiming now that they were raped. I am also included oooo
...raped...
Prudency045:
I guess it's safe to say that all Nigerian girls have been raped at some point in their life. They only decided not to speak out.

God go help us oo
... lives.
raphy:
[s]when Timi dakolo wife said she was rape many girls came out and speak up[/s].
now again they are trying to trend by fire becaus they get kitten.

only God knows who I telling the truth here..

#saynotorapemyniggas
When Timi Dakolo's wife said she was raped, many girls came out and spoke up.
Only...is...
Cyoung4real:
Before anything is done, please tell her to fill and sign this form to avoid story that touches
...stories that touch.

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by ainas247: 1:22pm On Jun 03, 2020
sad Nah Only God no who dey lie...

If you need SEO and Facebook ads that guarantee
conversion, chat up

1 Like

Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by Idiotmod: 1:22pm On Jun 03, 2020
Why u no come tell us when dakolo wife talk abi u just remember now

13 Likes

Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by Alaganature(m): 1:22pm On Jun 03, 2020
Nah them Awon rape gang..

20 Likes

Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 03, 2020
Seems like attention seeking sha

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by rawpadgin(m): 1:23pm On Jun 03, 2020
Hmmmmm

Guys, brace urselves up......& watchout for that ex u jilted years ago cuz this is now the new tthread

& those stupid mofos rapping innocent girl, u all will die a painful death embarassed embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by Adeevah(m): 1:23pm On Jun 03, 2020
I was raped too and i will say it to no one

8 Likes

Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by LesbianBoy(m): 1:23pm On Jun 03, 2020
Dbanj just got accused of rape too! And himself follow dey post "No means no" shocked shocked

51 Likes

Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by stigning: 1:23pm On Jun 03, 2020
All this while...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by Judolisco(m): 1:23pm On Jun 03, 2020
Kai shey na everybody dem rape ni

11 Likes

Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by Bellotelli: 1:23pm On Jun 03, 2020
Ok
Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by 360clips: 1:23pm On Jun 03, 2020
Who in their right senses would rape this ugly thing? undecided

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by DModeCntStopMe: 1:24pm On Jun 03, 2020
shocked

See this one too, she doesn't want the attention rape is getting to pass her by.

This one that has been offering herself as a gift to everything that has 3rd leg even on live t.v. is talking.

It's only a mad man that will accept to sleep with you let alone raping you.

Even the one that was fuccked in the toilet will soon come out to tell us how she was raped.

Say NO to RAPE

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by Hypocrit: 1:24pm On Jun 03, 2020
oK
Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by funsho75(m): 1:24pm On Jun 03, 2020
Okay
Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by Reex12(m): 1:24pm On Jun 03, 2020
we dont give a bleep, jeez

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by sanemind2(m): 1:24pm On Jun 03, 2020
So many confession lately
Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by NaijaOlosho(f): 1:24pm On Jun 03, 2020
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre / Man Turns Lady Into A Goat In Port Harcourt - Facebook User Says (Photos) / Lady Steals 30 Phones, Hides Them In Bra And Panties (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.