Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

See Photos!!! Apostle Johnson Suleman On His Way To Dss Headquarters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Photos!!! Apostle Johnson Suleman On His Way To Dss Headquarters (749 Views)

Benue Killings: Ortom Speaks On Reporting Suswam To DSS / PDP Sends Delegates To DSS Over Arrest Of Senator Abaribe, Suswam / Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Photos!!! Apostle Johnson Suleman On His Way To Dss Headquarters by atimealvin14: 1:52pm On Jan 30, 2017
Senior Pastor of the Omega Fire Ministry, Apostle Johnson Suleman has departed the Abuja headquarters of his church to the Department of Security Service, DSS.

Donned in a black suit, Suleman departed his Mabushi office in company of his entourage amid tight security....CHECK SITE TO SEE PHOTOS http://www.vintageinfo.com.ng/2017/01/30/see-photos-apostle-johnson-suleman-on-his-way-to-dss-headquarters/
Re: See Photos!!! Apostle Johnson Suleman On His Way To Dss Headquarters by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 30, 2017
Since it is a season of checking signature let me add mine

How to get 30-90 using local currency
And 50-150% using bitcoin on get help world wide check my signature

(1) (Reply)

See What Our Senator Donated / Ogun 2019: Paseda, An Icon Of Humanity And Progress / Handing Election Disputes To Courts, Abnormal —jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.