Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Trump's Ban Affected One Of His Supporters (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump's Ban Affected One Of His Supporters (Photos) (42976 Views)

WOULD Trump Ban On 7 Muslim Countries Be Legal(what Do U Think)? / Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results / Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump's Ban Affected One Of His Supporters (Photos) by Bari22: 3:58pm On Jan 30, 2017
I have said it earlier american will forever regret voting of trump, only biafrans are celebrating him in the whole world by now.

2 Likes

Re: Trump's Ban Affected One Of His Supporters (Photos) by AreaFada2: 3:58pm On Jan 30, 2017
When you think you are doing other people but you are doing yourself. cheesy grin

Many of those banned might settle back in home country and achieve great things.

2 Likes

Re: Trump's Ban Affected One Of His Supporters (Photos) by vedaxcool(m): 3:59pm On Jan 30, 2017
sunnyside16:
hahahahahahahaha e happened with pmb supporters too

not less than 2 weeks after inauguration. ..
Re: Trump's Ban Affected One Of His Supporters (Photos) by esosuo2: 4:02pm On Jan 30, 2017
Chai dat kind tin dey pain oh ,now she can't.take back her vote ,I hope dis hard rules dont scara america because protesters dey many by the day
Re: Trump's Ban Affected One Of His Supporters (Photos) by LORDOFAFONJAS: 4:04pm On Jan 30, 2017
veekid:

same regret SOME of us are having cos we voted Buhari
blood of ROXY REYNOLDs shocked
Re: Trump's Ban Affected One Of His Supporters (Photos) by Ahmadgani(m): 4:04pm On Jan 30, 2017
Originality007:
Me too i wish i never voted for buhari, my regular cooking gas that i use to buy 1800 Naira is now 2600 naira, now i cant cook beans any longer cry cry cry cry
TIGER GENERATOR IS NOW 42000 naira
Re: Trump's Ban Affected One Of His Supporters (Photos) by gurunlocker: 4:04pm On Jan 30, 2017
This is what Yoruba call "Ti a ba so Oko si oja, o ma ta ba ara ile"...
Re: Trump's Ban Affected One Of His Supporters (Photos) by MrBONE2(m): 4:11pm On Jan 30, 2017
seXytOhbAd:
Rubbish fake news. Where did she refer to blacks as niggers Nairaland is losing value from all these bullcrap
grin
Re: Trump's Ban Affected One Of His Supporters (Photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 30, 2017
That's politicians for you...Apc america versiĆ³n
Re: Trump's Ban Affected One Of His Supporters (Photos) by awesomet1(m): 4:20pm On Jan 30, 2017
I stand by Trump 100%. The world needs a man like Trump at this present time. Go Trump!
Re: Trump's Ban Affected One Of His Supporters (Photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 30, 2017
auntysimbiat:
lol... reaping wot u sow
And you believed her??
Re: Trump's Ban Affected One Of His Supporters (Photos) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 30, 2017
Omoakinsuyi:
Can't wait to see Trump thrown out of the White house
grin grin grin are u a prophet??
Re: Trump's Ban Affected One Of His Supporters (Photos) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 30, 2017
Originality007:
Me too i wish i never voted for buhari, my regular cooking gas that i use to buy 1800 Naira is now 2600 naira, now i cant cook beans any longer cry cry cry cry
grin grin grin sori.but still can't believe your story.
Re: Trump's Ban Affected One Of His Supporters (Photos) by NiceBreezeHuh: 4:31pm On Jan 30, 2017
Nigerians need to mind their business. Obama you all celebrated didn't visit Nigerian throughout his eight years. Let Trump be please. Talk senses into your politicians to provide jobs for you instead of running to America snatching jobs meant for citizens over there.

1 Like

Re: Trump's Ban Affected One Of His Supporters (Photos) by Originality007: 4:40pm On Jan 30, 2017
Ikio:
grin grin grin sori.but still can't believe your story.

which part of my story u dont believe? cry
Re: Trump's Ban Affected One Of His Supporters (Photos) by khalids: 4:43pm On Jan 30, 2017
Am I the only one seeing Neferunenaji, is that an asian name...............Fake news everywhere in Nairaland.
We go soon rename am Trashland
Re: Trump's Ban Affected One Of His Supporters (Photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 30, 2017
Omoakinsuyi:

Wait ain't you in ilorin? undecided
Re: Trump's Ban Affected One Of His Supporters (Photos) by sniperr007(m): 4:53pm On Jan 30, 2017
Omoakinsuyi:

Go and throw him out. U haven't thrown ur president dat lied to u & u wish another's thrown out because his jus fulfilling his campaign promises

2 Likes

Re: Trump's Ban Affected One Of His Supporters (Photos) by Topiipii(m): 4:55pm On Jan 30, 2017
Silva79:
seconded
seXytOhbAd:
Rubbish fake news. Where did she refer to blacks as niggers Nairaland is losing value from all these bullcrap
khalids:
Am I the only one seeing Neferunenaji, is that an asian name...............Fake news everywhere in Nairaland.
We go soon rename am Trashland
What will it cost you lot to google the twitter handle @neferurenaji instead of trying to be all knowing on nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Trump's Ban Affected One Of His Supporters (Photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 30, 2017
Ahmadgani:
TIGER GENERATOR IS NOW 42000 naira
serious

#d small one?
Re: Trump's Ban Affected One Of His Supporters (Photos) by LoveJesus87(m): 4:59pm On Jan 30, 2017
Originality007:
Me too i wish i never voted for buhari, my regular cooking gas that i use to buy 1800 Naira in last yr Dec is now 2600 naira, now i cant cook beans any longer cry cry cry cry
tongue
Re: Trump's Ban Affected One Of His Supporters (Photos) by femolii: 5:03pm On Jan 30, 2017
This matter pains gbos well well they want to claim america too. sorry for osus them.
Re: Trump's Ban Affected One Of His Supporters (Photos) by Touchey: 5:31pm On Jan 30, 2017
Originality007:
Me too i wish i never voted for buhari, my regular cooking gas that i use to buy 1800 Naira in last yr Dec is now 2600 naira, now i cant cook beans any longer cry cry cry cry

have you tried cooking rice?
Re: Trump's Ban Affected One Of His Supporters (Photos) by mkmyers45(m): 5:33pm On Jan 30, 2017
seXytOhbAd:

She did but her account has now been suspended by twitter

1 Like

Re: Trump's Ban Affected One Of His Supporters (Photos) by maikachiya(m): 5:42pm On Jan 30, 2017
Is not Buhari you hate but his Religion. But remember there is great sanity in the country over the:-
1- Insecurity
2- Nigerian financial defult
3- high killer
4- Poor condition of living
just to mentioned few.
Our hope is to have more improvement in all round human needs.
We pray to almighty Allah protection from Nigerian Annaconda regime. It only strike and end life.
Re: Trump's Ban Affected One Of His Supporters (Photos) by Abbeyme: 5:49pm On Jan 30, 2017
Originality007:

Abeg, where you dey buy cooking gas at N2600. I need to buy as well cos it's N4,800 for 12.5kg in my area
Re: Trump's Ban Affected One Of His Supporters (Photos) by NickD(m): 6:12pm On Jan 30, 2017
[quote author=Omoakinsuyi post=53267374]Can't wait to see Trump thrown out of the White house [/quo
He can't be thrown out check ur facts bro... the same executive order Obama used towards the end of his administration is the same route Trump is following. Besides all Trump has done was what he promised to do during his campaign so y are people shouting as if it's strange. He won the election simple and people voted for him after hearing all he said he would do. He hasn't done anything against the constitution so y and how will he be thrown out?
Re: Trump's Ban Affected One Of His Supporters (Photos) by NickD(m): 6:19pm On Jan 30, 2017
lonelydora:
Please everybody stay in your house. The person you want to visit is saying No. Na by force?
My brother don't mind them...I love what he's doing 100%. Every country should put their house in order and sort out their issues not running to America. Even if u have a lot of friends u still choose the ones that come to ur house.

2 Likes

Re: Trump's Ban Affected One Of His Supporters (Photos) by NaijaBlend: 6:28pm On Jan 30, 2017
Abeg!
Pure "THEATRICAL DIVE!"
We know what APC (and their brothers-in-abroad) can do!
Re: Trump's Ban Affected One Of His Supporters (Photos) by NickD(m): 6:30pm On Jan 30, 2017
ceasare:
Its about to go down now in usa!
Decisions are not taken on twitter Mr trump!
I bliv trump wont win a 2nd term with all this is stupid
Policy
It's the same policies he said he would implement during the campaigns that made him win...abi did u hear him say anything different from what he's been doing? yet the Americans voted him...what ppl don't seem to understand is an average white American is a racist. But that aside he is simply protecting his country. Look at Europe where they accepted refugees France was dealt with same with Germany, in fact Angela Merkel might even lose her bid to remain as German chancellor cos of it. Will u allow someone with the capacity to poison u enter ur home or even cook for u? My brother think.
Re: Trump's Ban Affected One Of His Supporters (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:24pm On Jan 30, 2017
veekid:

same regret SOME of us are having cos we voted Buhari

Only wailing wailers who never even vote for Buhari are regretting..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate / Top 5 Unheard Truth About Donald Trump, The US President / Russia Successfully Tests Putin's Hypersonic Missile (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.