Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Trump's Ban Affected One Of His Supporters (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump's Ban Affected One Of His Supporters (Photos) (42979 Views)

WOULD Trump Ban On 7 Muslim Countries Be Legal(what Do U Think)? / Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results / Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump's Ban Affected One Of His Supporters (Photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 30, 2017
Omoakinsuyi:
Can't wait to see Trump thrown out of the White house
For fulfilling his electorate promise? Even PMB hasn't being thrown out for not fulfilling most of his promises
Re: Trump's Ban Affected One Of His Supporters (Photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 30, 2017
eleojo23:
The same way Buhari's supporters are now regretting voting for him but they are ashamed to admit it.
They're dying silencing but out of shame they're still defending. They know themselves on this forum
Re: Trump's Ban Affected One Of His Supporters (Photos) by Ahmadgani(m): 7:33pm On Jan 30, 2017
pesinfada:
serious

#d small one?
i ran out of the shop like a mad man when i heard the price. I was just like a movies scene

2 Likes

Re: Trump's Ban Affected One Of His Supporters (Photos) by osazsky(m): 7:35pm On Jan 30, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Only wailing wailers who never even vote for Buhari are regretting..
Dem dey call better person u dey talk of buhari dat one na name of person or dog I Don forget pls remind me
Re: Trump's Ban Affected One Of His Supporters (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:15pm On Jan 30, 2017
osazsky:

Dem dey call better person u dey talk of buhari dat one na name of person or dog I Don forget pls remind me

LOL he is the president of Nigeria, He is the number citizen of Nigeria, He is the number one person out of about 170million people..

Sorry who is your Father?
Re: Trump's Ban Affected One Of His Supporters (Photos) by ceasare: 8:36pm On Jan 30, 2017
NickD:

It's the same policies he said he would implement during the campaigns that made him win...abi did u hear him say anything different from what he's been doing? yet the Americans voted him...what ppl don't seem to understand is an average white American is a racist. But that aside he is simply protecting his country. Look at Europe where they accepted refugees France was dealt with same with Germany, in fact Angela Merkel might even lose her bid to remain as German chancellor cos of it. Will u allow someone with the capacity to poison u enter ur home or even cook for u? My brother think.

In as much as what u analysed are true.......caution is d watchword .
No nation is an island by d time he shuts his country door on d whole
World therewill still b 1 need they wil need from other nations.
For starters any foreigner in usa either by birth or naturalization he shd send them out
And lets see ow usa fairs in 6months

1 Like

Re: Trump's Ban Affected One Of His Supporters (Photos) by godunia(m): 9:21pm On Jan 30, 2017
Nigerians voted for Buhari and cried, Now it's the turn of the Americans. One chance Presidents ruling the world at the same time. God help us

1 Like

Re: Trump's Ban Affected One Of His Supporters (Photos) by maikachiya(m): 9:31pm On Jan 30, 2017
Really Baba Buhari repaired 16 years damage made by Nigerian Looters, blood sackers and .currupted Government.
Re: Trump's Ban Affected One Of His Supporters (Photos) by maikachiya(m): 9:34pm On Jan 30, 2017
Really Baba Buhari repaired 16 years damage made by looters, blood suckers, corrupted government.
Re: Trump's Ban Affected One Of His Supporters (Photos) by mikolo80: 8:11am On Jan 31, 2017
ceasare:
Its about to go down now in usa!
Decisions are not taken on twitter Mr trump!
I bliv trump wont win a 2nd term with all this is stupid
Policy
did he tell you he wants a second term. Besides who do you think has more population of voters, wasps or Muslims

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 5 Unheard Truth About Donald Trump, The US President / Russia Successfully Tests Putin's Hypersonic Missile (Photos, Video) / War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.