Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,126 members, 7,953,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:05 PM

Trump Banned To ISLAMIC Countries,you Did Similar Thing To I Srael-reno Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trump Banned To ISLAMIC Countries,you Did Similar Thing To I Srael-reno Omokri (3918 Views)

Lazy Youths: What Job Does Your Son Do? - Reno Omokri To President Buhari(video) / Reno Omokri Writes Trump On Buhari's US Visit / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari Meeting With Theresa May, Says Not A Big Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Banned To ISLAMIC Countries,you Did Similar Thing To I Srael-reno Omokri by MadamExcellency: 7:19pm On Jan 30, 2017
But nobody protested when Nigeria was excluded from Visa lottery by Obama.

Are Nigerians not worth protesting for? Was it because the alt-liberal leftists are in bad with Democrats?

1 Like

Re: Trump Banned To ISLAMIC Countries,you Did Similar Thing To I Srael-reno Omokri by Cjrane2: 7:43pm On Jan 30, 2017
Americans are reclaiming their country and i am ecstatic about it.

For long, obama almost made America a sanctuary for middle east people that hate america intensely.

Trump is only saying, lets tell ourselves the truth, you guys will hurt us if you get the chance. ...and i am not going to continue giving you that chance.

6 Likes

Re: Trump Banned To ISLAMIC Countries,you Did Similar Thing To I Srael-reno Omokri by vedaxcool(m): 8:42pm On Jan 30, 2017
I888:
idiotic fool. Your people have been banned form entering US. Go forking hang yourself.

mynd44 lalasticala I have ignore him but he now follows me arround insulting me without any provocation
Re: Trump Banned To ISLAMIC Countries,you Did Similar Thing To I Srael-reno Omokri by groomed: 9:11pm On Jan 30, 2017
vedaxcool:

mynd44 lalasticala I have ignore him but he now follows me arround insulting me without any provocation
Fool, you are calling on mod to save your ass. You are lucky this is online... I would have had your intestine removed and served to the dogs while you painful watch them eat it. angry

1 Like

Re: Trump Banned To ISLAMIC Countries,you Did Similar Thing To I Srael-reno Omokri by dealslip(f): 9:25pm On Jan 30, 2017
vedaxcool:
If you are looking for a pastor that lies look no farther. .. Omokiri liar for hire... Isr is an apartheid state like South Africa it is being shunned till it behaves like a mordern state that respect UN Security Council resolutions and stop acquiring lands by force

How come only Muslim dominated countries banned them, even for people who once visited them
Re: Trump Banned To ISLAMIC Countries,you Did Similar Thing To I Srael-reno Omokri by dealslip(f): 9:26pm On Jan 30, 2017
MadamExcellency:

Are Nigerians not worth protesting for? Was it because the alt-liberal leftists are in bad with Democrats?

Nigerians were not excluded we used up our quota.
Re: Trump Banned To ISLAMIC Countries,you Did Similar Thing To I Srael-reno Omokri by progress69: 9:49pm On Jan 30, 2017
MadamExcellency:

Are u sure u are alright?

Despite all the education u received earlier, u are still grasping straws. What is the correlation b/w Visa lottery and outright ban.

Be like u play this thing tire u nor chop and na ur last hope be that

Sorry u hear.

Go and marry an American Citizen

1 Like

Re: Trump Banned To ISLAMIC Countries,you Did Similar Thing To I Srael-reno Omokri by Cjrane2: 12:24am On Jan 31, 2017
Karma is a birch.

Islamic nations ganged up to use their numeric strenght at the UN to strangle israel.
Then Obama for some strange reason backed the islamists in their wicked design for israel.

But, God pass them.

1 Like

Re: Trump Banned To ISLAMIC Countries,you Did Similar Thing To I Srael-reno Omokri by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 31, 2017
Ogbuefi2020:

Yoruba Muslim. Biafra will soon secede and Islamic Nigeria will be banned too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians now livin better Than They Were Doing Under Jonathan - Lai Mohammed / No Election In Anambra: Written On Naira Notes / Apostle Omotosho Tope Releases Shocking Prophecy About Nigeria, Buhari, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.