Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

7 Important Reasons Why Nigerian Workers Should Consider Working Online - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7 Important Reasons Why Nigerian Workers Should Consider Working Online (13597 Views)

Top New Year Resolution That Business Men Should Consider Before New Year. / 7 Important Reasons Why Nigerian Workers Should Consider Online Business! / Every 8 To 5 Workers Should Do This For Their Financial Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Important Reasons Why Nigerian Workers Should Consider Working Online by giftoyinbo(f): 11:47pm On Jan 30, 2017
Make 100percent of what u invest on http:///h7c3yd2
Re: 7 Important Reasons Why Nigerian Workers Should Consider Working Online by damesilver(m): 12:05am On Jan 31, 2017
importexpert:

thanks very much for the observation. i will surely look in to it. i also use to believe that everything i will need about affiliate marketing is already on google. my first 2years in affiliate marketing earned me only 60usd. it was a cumulative sales of 20usd each. google is nothing but a time waster if what you need is decent cash. 2weeks after learning some secrets from an expert earned me my first 350usd from affiliate marketing. since then i have never stopped learning. the affiliate jagaban ebook is an accumulation of experts secrets and definite way to success in affiliate marketing.

I want to ask if part of the tips or secrets you reveal in your book include subtle deception; like for instance trying to promote a product you have not tested but claim to knowledge of its working operations, disguising to be living in Europe while you're still in Nigeria because of so so so and so. Etc.
Re: 7 Important Reasons Why Nigerian Workers Should Consider Working Online by ssolaoye: 8:22am On Jan 31, 2017
Get Paid Faster - https://invoice.ng/
Re: 7 Important Reasons Why Nigerian Workers Should Consider Working Online by afrokid(m): 8:58am On Feb 02, 2017
importexpert:

thanks very much for the observation. i will surely look in to it. i also use to believe that everything i will need about affiliate marketing is already on google. my first 2years in affiliate marketing earned me only 60usd. it was a cumulative sales of 20usd each. google is nothing but a time waster if what you need is decent cash. 2weeks after learning some secrets from an expert earned me my first 350usd from affiliate marketing. since then i have never stopped learning. the affiliate jagaban ebook is an accumulation of experts secrets and definite way to success in affiliate marketing.

Hi, I asked you a question some days ago about using the name of the product you are promoting as your domain name, if it is necessary. You are yet to respond.
Re: 7 Important Reasons Why Nigerian Workers Should Consider Working Online by importexpert(m): 4:00pm On Feb 02, 2017
afrokid:

Hi, I asked you a question some days ago about using the name of the product you are promoting as your domain name, if it is necessary. You are yet to respond.

sorry for not getting a response. no you should not use the name of the product you are promoting except if you intend to promote only the product using the domain. you should get a general name that will cater for wide range of products. eg. premiumsolutions, expertsecrets, premiumcourses, ultimatesolutions.com etc.
Re: 7 Important Reasons Why Nigerian Workers Should Consider Working Online by afrokid(m): 4:07pm On Feb 02, 2017
importexpert:

sorry for not getting a response. no you should not use the name of the product you are promoting except if you intend to promote only the product using the domain. you should get a general name that will cater for wide range of products. eg. premiumsolutions, expertsecrets, premiumcourses, ultimatesolutions.com etc.

Ok
Re: 7 Important Reasons Why Nigerian Workers Should Consider Working Online by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 09, 2017
voicelez:
Area 1 gariki, send me ur phone number

Re: 7 Important Reasons Why Nigerian Workers Should Consider Working Online by ssolaoye: 9:33am On Feb 09, 2017
Small Business Marketing 101 – A Guide to Growing Your Small Business

https://invoice.ng/blog/small-business-marketing-101-a-guide-to-growing-your-small-business/
Re: 7 Important Reasons Why Nigerian Workers Should Consider Working Online by odimbannamdi(m): 2:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
importexpert:

sorry please send the details as a text message. yes i provide after sales support. you will get my details in the guide.

Bro, kindly reply to the mail i sent you over a week ago. Thanks
Re: 7 Important Reasons Why Nigerian Workers Should Consider Working Online by Gidson05(m): 5:31pm On Feb 19, 2017
I am following you Boss! Just that the traffic is not forth coming, working on it though. www.ibusolution.com
Re: 7 Important Reasons Why Nigerian Workers Should Consider Working Online by Gidson05(m): 5:35pm On Feb 19, 2017
I need to make some payment online via paypal, i was only given the email address to pay to. My question is that since i don't have a paypal account if someone pay for me how will i notify them of the payment?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fire Razes Marian Market In Calabar, Cross River State (Photos) / Abuse The Naira, Go To Jail, CBN Warns / Forex Project $50 - $1000!!! Join Me For Live Trading Here! Free $50 Account!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.