Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Graphic: Woman Beheaded In Broad Daylight In ‘moderate’ Muslim Nation - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Graphic: Woman Beheaded In Broad Daylight In ‘moderate’ Muslim Nation (1825 Views)

Extreme, Moderate And Negligent Muslim. / Crown Prince Promises To Lead His Country 'back To Moderate Islam' / Why Will Sultan Always Be The One To Declare Fasting For A Whole Nation..? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic: Woman Beheaded In Broad Daylight In ‘moderate’ Muslim Nation by benzics(m): 10:18pm On Jan 30, 2017
Gosh.. Seeing stuffs like this, it won't be bad at all if you become an Islamophobe really.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGckC6bWQJE

In this graphic video taken in Saudi Arabia near the city of Mecca, a woman is punished for having committed what her husband alleges is the murder of his 7-year-old daughter.

The convicted woman is led out before a crowd in broad daylight and beheaded in the middle of a lot.

It is unknown whether or not she was afforded due process during her defense, but the Saudi justice system is typically discriminatory against female defendants.

Are these savages people that can be reasoned with?

Evil of this sort needs to be eradicated. Not just the head of the snake, but the ideology that fosters this kind of actions.

If moderate Muslim nations don’t get their act together, they will also descend into the Dark Ages.

Source: http://www.israelvideonetwork.com/woman-beheaded-in-broad-daylight-in-moderate-muslim-nation-while-police-watch/
Re: Graphic: Woman Beheaded In Broad Daylight In ‘moderate’ Muslim Nation by hahn(m): 11:09pm On Jan 30, 2017
For the duration of the video it seemed I was back 2000 years ago when man was still savage, barbaric, murderous and extremely ignorant

But it's 2017 undecided
Re: Graphic: Woman Beheaded In Broad Daylight In ‘moderate’ Muslim Nation by benzics(m): 11:18pm On Jan 30, 2017
hahn:
For the duration of the video it seemed I was back 2000 years ago when man was still savage, barbaric, murderous and extremely ignorant

But it's 2017 undecided
Really barbaric..

Partha Gogoi Wrote "
There's no denying this. As an atheist, I don't bear the merest of adherence towards any religion, I don't care and I don't fear any; except Islam. It is an entirely separate league of illogical brutality. I care and i fear, not for myself but for humanity, for science and for peace on earth because I reckon Islam is a threat to everything that's beautiful and worth living for."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic: Woman Beheaded In Broad Daylight In ‘moderate’ Muslim Nation by benzics(m): 11:21pm On Jan 30, 2017
hahn:

But it's 2017 undecided
Do you know that a Muslim was seriously supporting this act, and they say Islam is peace.. It's bad, but I really feel like nuking Saudi Arabia and all Islamic countries that practice this barbaric acts, cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic: Woman Beheaded In Broad Daylight In ‘moderate’ Muslim Nation by hahn(m): 9:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
benzics:

Do you know that a Muslim was seriously supporting this act, and they say Islam is peace.. It's bad, but I really feel like nuking Saudi Arabia and all Islamic countries that practice this barbaric acts, cry

They are high on religion na undecided
Re: Graphic: Woman Beheaded In Broad Daylight In ‘moderate’ Muslim Nation by tintingz(m): 9:56am On Feb 02, 2017
In as much I find it barbaric, you guys are somehow bias.

Are there no death penalty in other countries laws?

The thing now is we don't know exactly what she did, we need full details.
Re: Graphic: Woman Beheaded In Broad Daylight In ‘moderate’ Muslim Nation by Rilwayne001: 11:49am On Feb 02, 2017
This is barbaric. I see no difference between this and Lagos jungle justice scenario.
Re: Graphic: Woman Beheaded In Broad Daylight In ‘moderate’ Muslim Nation by tintingz(m): 12:11pm On Feb 02, 2017
Rilwayne001:
This is barbaric. I see no difference between this and Lagos jungle justice scenario.
The Hadithians will not find it barbaric. smiley
Re: Graphic: Woman Beheaded In Broad Daylight In ‘moderate’ Muslim Nation by Rilwayne001: 1:18pm On Feb 02, 2017
tintingz:
The Hadithians will not find it barbaric. smiley

I swear the whole thing tire me. sad

1 Like

Re: Graphic: Woman Beheaded In Broad Daylight In ‘moderate’ Muslim Nation by Empiree: 5:32am On Feb 07, 2017
Let's forget about what she did for a moment.

This can not be jungle justice,

By definition of jungle justice, it means: Jungle justice can be defined as the capital punishment meted out by individuals [b]without any legal authority on a suspected individual. This form of justice has occurred frequently in Africa where people still believe in the old method of taking justice into their own hands, for sometimes petty crimes.[/b]

But this video shows it is carried out by authority. Big difference.

Now, truly, it does appears "barbaric". First all, it is their country and their custom.

Every country has capital punishment. This has nothing to do with Islam is peaceful or not. This is simply punishment carried out by authority. I am not going to get involved in what she did. I want to believe she was guilty and was served right. Personally, I can not carry out this form of penalty. In Nigeria, there is firing squad for certain crime(s), where they tie the guilty party to a pole and fire shots at him.That may look barbaric to some as well. Also, these western counties some are glorifying have their terrible side. Have you ever seen videos of torture where you are stripped na.ked and sexually assaulted by security men and then shot dead afterward?. The thing with them is they so not publicize it. Their formal capital punishment is death by lethal injection which appears "peaceful" to many. So Saudi's way of carrying out their capital punishment really has little to nothing to do with Islam. It is their custom and MUST be respected. If you dont want to get caught up in this type of mess, dont do the crime.
Re: Graphic: Woman Beheaded In Broad Daylight In ‘moderate’ Muslim Nation by lepasharon(f): 1:15pm On Feb 07, 2017
And he used his hands no giulotine or nothing
Re: Graphic: Woman Beheaded In Broad Daylight In ‘moderate’ Muslim Nation by Ssthorm(f): 1:09pm On Feb 10, 2017
Barbaric act!!!! Who knows?? Mayb she was truly inocnt sef....
Re: Graphic: Woman Beheaded In Broad Daylight In ‘moderate’ Muslim Nation by businesscitadel(m): 1:38pm On Feb 11, 2017
benzics:

Do you know that a Muslim was seriously supporting this act, and they say Islam is peace..
Many do support such acts openly or discreetly. The ones who support such openly are the true muslims! angry

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Most Powerful Du'as / Rejection Of Sifat Of Allah / Jesus Saves - Dear Muslims Kindly Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.