Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,317 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa (50414 Views)

Davido And His DMW Crew Rock Native Attires As They Pose Together In Senegal / Davido And Dmw Gang Playing Snooker As They Take Down Owerri Girls (pics,vid). / Davido DMW Gang Member Mayorkun Flaunt His Girlfriend For The First Time(pic,vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by hapsyno: 1:31pm On Apr 02, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by emeijeh(m): 1:32pm On Apr 02, 2017
Wetin dis one mean na?

I feel like remixing his song "if"

If i tell you say you foolish o o o
Childishness and stupid na your own Davido

No do no do
.... .. ... .. ..

191 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by kabayomi(m): 1:35pm On Apr 02, 2017
No be ma money but that's gross immaturity...

You don't see Dangote going about like that angry

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by lytech1(m): 1:51pm On Apr 02, 2017
He has nothing to offer his fans anymore,so he needs to create some madness to keep his fame.

His problem na him problem

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
lipsrsealed

I juz don't get it...wat kind of MUMUNESS is this? Please explain

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by CaroLyner(f): 2:05pm On Apr 02, 2017
What a waste.

6 Likes

Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by Khrixxx(m): 2:05pm On Apr 02, 2017
And so? God bless Buhari!

4 Likes

Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by kachic2: 2:11pm On Apr 02, 2017
How does it affect the price of garri in d market?
Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by IamLucy(f): 2:13pm On Apr 02, 2017
$100=30,000

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by segebase(m): 2:14pm On Apr 02, 2017
nn
Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by guy30stainless(m): 2:24pm On Apr 02, 2017
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind if not I for talk say na immaturity dey worry him.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by DickDastardly(m): 2:24pm On Apr 02, 2017
King Buhari the Frugal won't like this angry sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by KingSarzy(m): 2:24pm On Apr 02, 2017
Crap
Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by CriticMaestro: 2:24pm On Apr 02, 2017
look at the foool, he cant even help innocent Nigerians coming under xenophobic attacks by boycotting south africa. i dont blame him sha, i blame his stewpid fans

2 Likes

Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 02, 2017
This is childishness at its peak. This guy is the number 1 person I can identify in music industry who has zero talent but forced himself on everyone using his father's money.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by ALAYORMII: 2:25pm On Apr 02, 2017
A German girl married a Spanish man & went to Spain.. She can't speak Spanish.. Each time she wants to buy chicken legs, she would lift her skirt& show her thighs to enable the seller understand her... This went on for sometime.. One day she wanted to buy banana.. So She took her husband to the shop.. (don't laugh listen Dirty minds)

She didn't do what you're thinking because her husband speaks Spanish very well.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by SuperSuave(m): 2:25pm On Apr 02, 2017
Who this yeye news epp angry
Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by Elnino4ladies: 2:25pm On Apr 02, 2017
When will this kid grow up?

6 Likes

Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by Olateef(m): 2:25pm On Apr 02, 2017
What's my business with that
Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by joshboss(m): 2:25pm On Apr 02, 2017
lytech1:
He has nothing to offer his fans anymore,so he needs to create some madness to keep his fame.

His problem na him problem

Hater ooshi
Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by dessz(m): 2:25pm On Apr 02, 2017
idgàf bout wat he uses his money for ;whether he use am clean yansh or nose. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 02, 2017
Such a baby

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by smartty68(m): 2:26pm On Apr 02, 2017
Davido still needs some growing up to do...

1 Like

Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by ExInferis(m): 2:26pm On Apr 02, 2017
IamLucy:
$100=30,000
that is my salary someone is eating

Er...you do eat your salary too.

That's what it's for anyway.
Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by dasauce(m): 2:26pm On Apr 02, 2017
Davido....take Ten lashes, you go dey alright!!

2 Likes

Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by presido997(m): 2:26pm On Apr 02, 2017
dz madness nw
Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by johnson232: 2:26pm On Apr 02, 2017
Now i know why wizkid has always placed himself above davido... wizkid is more mature
honestly davido is a child.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by IYANGBALI: 2:26pm On Apr 02, 2017
Moderator how dis bullshiiiiiit take make front page? Na wa for you o
Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by skarz: 2:26pm On Apr 02, 2017
no sense...he doesn't have anything to prove...we all know he's rich...but childishness won't let him behave sensible...same goes to all those guys and girls that flaunt a lot... if you're feeling intimidated, overlook the issue and get on with it...there are alot of low-key rich people that don't post their lives on ig...cause it's pointless...shout out to the people that will take this advice *peace out*

4 Likes

Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by Atiku2019: 2:26pm On Apr 02, 2017
What Phyno will never do....

Small boy Davido cool

1 Like

Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by martineverest(m): 2:26pm On Apr 02, 2017
So sad that he has more money than sense.

This one madness is worse than kemi olunloyo

1 Like

Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by oshe11: 2:26pm On Apr 02, 2017
If I get Money ehh........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body / Kanye & Kim Kardashian Vs Olajumoke's Husband - photos / Actress Halima Abubakar Bares Her Boobs And Tattoo As She Steps Out In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.