Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,616 members, 7,955,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:02 PM

Er0tica: Ada's Mind-f*ck Narration - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Er0tica: Ada's Mind-f*ck Narration (1322 Views)

Must Read: Boss' Daughter {playboy Er0tica} / Must Read: Fucking Revenge {playboy Er0tica} / Must Read: Christmas With Aunty Bisi [part 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 &6] ($uper Er0tica) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Er0tica: Ada's Mind-f*ck Narration by trendope: 2:27am On Jan 31, 2017
My room is private and mainly masculine.

The bed is unmade, but not messy. You sit on the edge and study the bed sheets. The pillows are big and soft, one slightly on top of the other.

You run your hands over the cool sheets, imagining my dark naked body stretched across them. Knowing that my naked skin has touched these sheets arouses you.

You smell a hint of my scent all over the sheets and pillows, an intoxicating mixture of Bleu De Chanel and something more natural.

My room is neat but not zealously orderly. The wardrobe door is ajar. There are shoes in a line on the floor inside the closet. Lots of different types of shoes: many dress shoes, a couple of pair of work shoes, causal slippers, and about six different Nike sneakers.

My wardrobe has five drawers. The third is slightly open. You open it to find my T-shirts. You slide your hand around and under the cotton shirt finding nothing significant, and you then close it back to the position you found it in.

Continue Reading Here http://trendope.com/2017/01/fiction-adas-mind-fck-narration/
Re: Er0tica: Ada's Mind-f*ck Narration by Carys(f): 6:59am On Jan 31, 2017
Very nice

(1) (Reply)

The Day I Will Never Forget In A Hurry / Have You Read 'Heart Of Darkness' - Joseph Conrad's Book / Purest Living Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.