Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,493 members, 7,823,156 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Send Money To Ghana ,Kenya and some other countries With Ease. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Send Money To Ghana ,Kenya and some other countries With Ease. (2041 Views)

Procure.Pay.Ship | Make RMB/¥ Payments to Your Suppliers With Ease! / Make RMB/¥ Payments to your Suppliers With Ease! INSTANT!! / Send Money To Nigeria From The USA Or To The USA From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Send Money To Ghana ,Kenya and some other countries With Ease. by Nobody: 2:52am On Jan 31, 2017
If you need to send money to Ghana or Kenya (other countries coming soon), I can send it on your behalf if the recipient has either a mtn Mobile money (Ghana) or mpesa (Kenya) account while you pay me the naira equivalent.

GHANA- mtn mobile money
KENYA- mpesa
PHILIPPINES- Gcash and Smartmoney
ALBANIA- mpesa
BURKINA FASO- airtel money
INDONESIA- Indosat Dompetku

more countries coming soon

Current rate 490/$......contact at siggy.
Re: Send Money To Ghana ,Kenya and some other countries With Ease. by maysimsimple(m): 3:49am On Jan 31, 2017
Wanna send some cash to ghans. How can u help me
Re: Send Money To Ghana ,Kenya and some other countries With Ease. by Nobody: 4:40am On Jan 31, 2017
maysimsimple:
Wanna send some cash to ghans. How can u help me

If the recipient has mtn Mobile money, I can send the money to s/he
Re: Send Money To Ghana ,Kenya and some other countries With Ease. by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 31, 2017
Re: Send Money To Ghana ,Kenya and some other countries With Ease. by maysimsimple(m): 4:54am On Feb 02, 2017
OK bro, where re u base? I'll ask n get back to u.

uote author=Sukomoscow post=53281372]

If the recipient has mtn Mobile money, I can send the money to s/he[/quote]
Re: Send Money To Ghana ,Kenya and some other countries With Ease. by prettyprecy(f): 9:17pm On Feb 07, 2017
Please I need to send money to Ghana urgently how can I reach u
Re: Send Money To Ghana ,Kenya and some other countries With Ease. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 09, 2017
prettyprecy:
Please I need to send money to Ghana urgently how can I reach u

Contact @ siggy
Re: Send Money To Ghana ,Kenya and some other countries With Ease. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 09, 2017
maysimsimple:
OK bro, where re u base? I'll ask n get back to u.

[quote author=Sukomoscow post=53281372]

If the recipient has mtn Mobile money, I can send the money to s/he

Contact @siggy
Re: Send Money To Ghana ,Kenya and some other countries With Ease. by vizboy(m): 5:24am On Dec 29, 2017
We Can Help You Send Money From Kenya to Nigeria And From Nigeria To Kenya.

Visit : www.mpesapay.com for affordable rate
Re: Send Money To Ghana ,Kenya and some other countries With Ease. by essienasuquo: 9:06am On Dec 29, 2017
Guys b very very careful wit all dis anonymous poster.u made an advert, no contact address,no phone number?.
Re: Send Money To Ghana ,Kenya and some other countries With Ease. by jenifer630(f): 6:43am On Feb 26, 2018
*Forex at its best!!*
*Sellers side open too.*

We have FX offshore to any country @ *345/5*
&
Inflow to any bank in Nigeria @ *355/5*

I will give *N0.50k* Open on sellers side.
Buyers side remains untouched *N2.50k* Open

Cheque procedure.
Payment instruction /Mou available on request to any Serious buyer and mandate.

Note: We don't allow markup.
100% Guaranteed.
08022916391 only calls

(1) (Reply)

Sponsor A Genuine L.p.o In Ur Company's Name And Make A Lot Of Money / Businesses You Can Start With N10, 000 And Make Huge Profit This Christmas! / How To Make Money From 2go Today And Smile To The Bank Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.