Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Tuface, Wizkid, Tekno, Timaya, Others Dazzle As Rumours VI Opens Softly In Style - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface, Wizkid, Tekno, Timaya, Others Dazzle As Rumours VI Opens Softly In Style (40164 Views)

Wizkid, Tekno & Others Seen Gambling With Different Currencies. PHOTOS & VIDEOS / Femi Kuti, Wizkid, Tekno Pictured Together At The Ongoing Felabration / Doris Simon, Odunlade Adekola, Iyabo Ojo, Others Dazzle In Cancer Awareness Vest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface, Wizkid, Tekno, Timaya, Others Dazzle As Rumours VI Opens Softly In Style by SalamRushdie: 3:04pm On Jan 31, 2017
OKorowanta:
Something tells me they are just using Legendary's Tuface name to drive this club.
Many clubs purported to be owned by some of this artiste turned out to be false as some are just contracted to run it.
Except proven otherwise sha.

So Tuface cannot open common nite club again ...u funny oo
Re: Tuface, Wizkid, Tekno, Timaya, Others Dazzle As Rumours VI Opens Softly In Style by popcykaylah(m): 3:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
Nice one 2baba ..but sorry bros ..no boozing at clubs this year for me and no buying of caskets at clubs.
Re: Tuface, Wizkid, Tekno, Timaya, Others Dazzle As Rumours VI Opens Softly In Style by origima: 3:06pm On Jan 31, 2017
Tuface suppose to be with think tanks on how to organize a succeful protest rather than merrying na.It is like this speaker of indigenous people of idoma IPI is confused or want to use the protest platform to promote his club and new Album.I dey laugh

1 Like

Re: Tuface, Wizkid, Tekno, Timaya, Others Dazzle As Rumours VI Opens Softly In Style by Emac34: 3:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
NegeduGrace:
Wizzy baby,see as u come small pass before..
that boy no gree grow
Re: Tuface, Wizkid, Tekno, Timaya, Others Dazzle As Rumours VI Opens Softly In Style by nnaemmy(m): 3:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
Cucumbers everywhere!!!! grin
Re: Tuface, Wizkid, Tekno, Timaya, Others Dazzle As Rumours VI Opens Softly In Style by bareal(m): 3:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
CXLVII:
Blood of Wizkid!
Teckno has got a very bad dentition
Bad is an understatement .....
Re: Tuface, Wizkid, Tekno, Timaya, Others Dazzle As Rumours VI Opens Softly In Style by Theactor(m): 3:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
grin
nikkypearl:
Timaya and his yeye bear bear angry
no use style talk,u dey trip 4rm.

1 Like

Re: Tuface, Wizkid, Tekno, Timaya, Others Dazzle As Rumours VI Opens Softly In Style by slimzy91(m): 3:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
Rumours festac, Rumours Ikeja and Rumours V. i
2baba is investing for retirement

1 Like

Re: Tuface, Wizkid, Tekno, Timaya, Others Dazzle As Rumours VI Opens Softly In Style by lionlamb020(m): 3:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
Passing by.... But why does tecno's hair look like hand trowel grin

1 Like

Re: Tuface, Wizkid, Tekno, Timaya, Others Dazzle As Rumours VI Opens Softly In Style by goldedprince: 3:11pm On Jan 31, 2017
alll the oloshos there look happy. i like that

1 Like

Re: Tuface, Wizkid, Tekno, Timaya, Others Dazzle As Rumours VI Opens Softly In Style by goldedprince: 3:13pm On Jan 31, 2017
jiinxed:
See that one in the white gown that can't package her slippers well. Shameless Olosho
olosho must show here selling point lol grin cheesy
Re: Tuface, Wizkid, Tekno, Timaya, Others Dazzle As Rumours VI Opens Softly In Style by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 31, 2017
tekino teeth tho
Re: Tuface, Wizkid, Tekno, Timaya, Others Dazzle As Rumours VI Opens Softly In Style by fergieboy: 3:17pm On Jan 31, 2017
Wizkid getting smaller each day n uglier
Re: Tuface, Wizkid, Tekno, Timaya, Others Dazzle As Rumours VI Opens Softly In Style by vincentjk(m): 3:22pm On Jan 31, 2017
Wow see babes.. I wish i was there at least i 4 see laps and p**ts
Re: Tuface, Wizkid, Tekno, Timaya, Others Dazzle As Rumours VI Opens Softly In Style by Hardeybohwarley(m): 3:23pm On Jan 31, 2017
CXLVII:
Blood of Wizkid!
So we are in the same team.
Re: Tuface, Wizkid, Tekno, Timaya, Others Dazzle As Rumours VI Opens Softly In Style by bosstony(m): 3:23pm On Jan 31, 2017
Make sense

Re: Tuface, Wizkid, Tekno, Timaya, Others Dazzle As Rumours VI Opens Softly In Style by onyeezeigbo: 3:25pm On Jan 31, 2017
BUHARI WRITES NIGERIANS FROM LONDON HOSPITAL
Dear Naijerians
You fiful are bely wukied, why are you fiful fraying that I should die kuo? Ayam not even dead yet, and all of you fiful are jubilating, then ip I die now, you fiful will just turn za whole kwuontry to carnival na. I was at za foint of death when I heard that za whole kwuontry is jubilating that I am dead, I said "ah ah" I will not die now so that you fiful will not be hafi.
I even heard that afostle Suleman said that Christians should kee my cows and my herdsmen, you fiful should tell that afostle that ip anything hafens to my cows, I will pinish him o.
Por those of you saying that ayam not pighting kwaraption because I cleared Buratai, Dambazau, Amaechi, Kyari, Magu and Babachir of kwaraption like a clearing agent, I want to tell you something, they say "show me your prends and I will tell you who you are" so ip I declare all my forlitical prends kwarapt, won't you fiful say I ayam kwarapt too? Or do you fiful think ayam not wise? I have told you fiful bepor, my farty, za All Frogressive Confidence, Afee cee, is a farty por saints, kwarapt fiful cannot be pound in my farty or guberment.
I want to seize zis ofortunity to call on za National Assembly that ayam not coming back on za 6th op Pebuary again because of some unporseen circumstances, they should allow His Seselency, Za Pice Fresident op za pedral lipublik of Naijeria, Frofesuar Yemi Osibande to kwuotinue to act as za fresident fending when ayam back.
Yoowaa to za pew fiful who still believe in my guberment, Isha Allah change will begin with you bepor it gets to me.
Lest I porget, Tupace is flanning to stage a frotest against my guberment, all I can say to him is dambruba waka shege to him and za pive girls he infregnated.
Signed:
Dr. Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR
©2017

2 Likes

Re: Tuface, Wizkid, Tekno, Timaya, Others Dazzle As Rumours VI Opens Softly In Style by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:26pm On Jan 31, 2017
d girl in the 7th pics...wearing the white gown and exposing the fallen boobs..d boobs nor only fall but shrink like moi moi paper.
AlexReports:
The soft opening of the new RUMOURs Club situated at Victorial Island was indeed a shutdown especially with the presence of A'list artists.  The club which is co- owned by Legendary 2Face Idibia and Zzini Media was recently set-up with impressive and attractive architectural masterpiece interior that is rated with international standard finishing.

It was obviously a worthwhile club opening with the likes of Wizkid, Timaya, Tekno, Joel, Selebobo and a host of other whose presence did not only add colourful to the night opening but also gave an exclusive atmosphere of class and standard. The red carpet was covered by Zzini media, MTVbase, HipTV, Alexreports, Nigeria Fashion TV etc.

Another conspicuous p‎resence at the club opening is Chief Executive director of Tetrazzini Groups and director of Zzini Media, Chief Prince Donatus Okonkwo who has already indicated interest to vy for Anambra Gubernatorial seat come next year.

http://www.alexreports.info/2017/01/shutdown-tuface-wizkid-tekno-timaya.html?m=0
Re: Tuface, Wizkid, Tekno, Timaya, Others Dazzle As Rumours VI Opens Softly In Style by thunderbabs: 3:30pm On Jan 31, 2017
Buh what part of the North does the Hausa man who slams Tuface's head come from though?

That head laaasan. grin
Re: Tuface, Wizkid, Tekno, Timaya, Others Dazzle As Rumours VI Opens Softly In Style by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 3:33pm On Jan 31, 2017
Look at Tekno smile
Re: Tuface, Wizkid, Tekno, Timaya, Others Dazzle As Rumours VI Opens Softly In Style by IBreakRules: 3:34pm On Jan 31, 2017
I want to comment but I don't know what to say.
Re: Tuface, Wizkid, Tekno, Timaya, Others Dazzle As Rumours VI Opens Softly In Style by mrjojo: 3:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
CXLVII:
Blood of Wizkid!

as in Techno teeth scary af shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tuface, Wizkid, Tekno, Timaya, Others Dazzle As Rumours VI Opens Softly In Style by IamBravo: 3:36pm On Jan 31, 2017
Allah does not reward sinful behavior but shaytan's short term enjoyments will definitely make it look like He does. Don't get scammed!
Re: Tuface, Wizkid, Tekno, Timaya, Others Dazzle As Rumours VI Opens Softly In Style by Cdec(m): 3:38pm On Jan 31, 2017
ripbubu:
Two baba
sure guy!!
Re: Tuface, Wizkid, Tekno, Timaya, Others Dazzle As Rumours VI Opens Softly In Style by dayleke: 3:51pm On Jan 31, 2017
That goal for the 7th n 9 th pinshure wearing white .....
Na wa o.....
Re: Tuface, Wizkid, Tekno, Timaya, Others Dazzle As Rumours VI Opens Softly In Style by bigtt76(f): 3:54pm On Jan 31, 2017
Hahahaha @embolden ...that is ehen ....she be like "ha ....oti tun bere ni yen <he has started again>" grin

Brown14:
Y all dese people go dey wear dark shades inside club

@the last pic;Annie be like say she dey laugh turn look 2baba side come see say baba dey carry one babe enta bathroom na im the laugh seize
Re: Tuface, Wizkid, Tekno, Timaya, Others Dazzle As Rumours VI Opens Softly In Style by hadura29(m): 3:56pm On Jan 31, 2017
Make him come upgrade the one wey dey Festac make we continue to dey flex am jare. I no get power to dey waka about.....

Adonis7:

Rumors Festac
Rumors Ikeja

Now, Rumors VI

Keep balling TuFace

Walahi this club business na confirm business cool

#Adonis7HasSpoken
Re: Tuface, Wizkid, Tekno, Timaya, Others Dazzle As Rumours VI Opens Softly In Style by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
goldedprince:
grin
goldedprince:
Re: Tuface, Wizkid, Tekno, Timaya, Others Dazzle As Rumours VI Opens Softly In Style by ugolinze123(m): 4:06pm On Jan 31, 2017
eee be like say TECKNO don dey smoke, u no see him mouth cheesy
Re: Tuface, Wizkid, Tekno, Timaya, Others Dazzle As Rumours VI Opens Softly In Style by logica(m): 4:36pm On Jan 31, 2017
paschal47:

Igbo be like I wan go 'asiri' club

Igbo's refer to rumor as "asiri"? Really?
Re: Tuface, Wizkid, Tekno, Timaya, Others Dazzle As Rumours VI Opens Softly In Style by MYGRATEskillz(m): 4:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
Chai... See tekno's dentition.
Re: Tuface, Wizkid, Tekno, Timaya, Others Dazzle As Rumours VI Opens Softly In Style by OKorowanta: 5:16pm On Jan 31, 2017
SalamRushdie:

So Tuface cannot open common nite club again ...u funny oo

Try read again
This time slowly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ City And Ciphasounds Wizkid - Drake Comment: Nigerians Storm Their Instagram / Patoranking Reunites With Mom In Qatar After Five Years / Wizkid Pays $400 To Young Suya Seller For Suya Worth Less Than $20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.