Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Kperogi Farook Rubbishes Buhari's Integrity - Indicts Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kperogi Farook Rubbishes Buhari's Integrity - Indicts Him (23899 Views)

Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi / One Hundred Days Abroad And Still Posing For Pictures' - Ffk Rubbishes Buhari / Suspended SGF Lawal Sticks His Tongue Mocking Nigerians In Aso Rock - Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kperogi Farook Rubbishes Buhari's Integrity - Indicts Him by Naijalabel(m): 4:00am On Jan 31, 2017
In an interview with PUNCH, Prof Kperogi rubbish buhari's intergrity

Punch news : "Isn’t that a serious indictment against a man considered as ‘Mr. Integrity’? Has Buhari lost his integrity?"

Prof Farook Kperogi : "Perhaps Buhari never had any integrity to start with. It was our desperation for a hero that caused us to dress him in borrowed robes.

What man of integrity would lie that he took a bank loan to buy his presidential nomination form while two of his children were enrolled in a United Kingdom university?

What man of integrity would have a multimillion-naira house in Abuja but lied that he had modest houses only in Daura, Kaduna, and Kano?

What man of integrity would be afraid to publicly and transparently declare his assets after promising to do so?

What man of integrity chooses to be the sole signatory to his presidential campaign’s bank account to which millions of poor, struggling Nigerians donated tens of millions of naira and not give an account of how he spent the money?

What man of integrity perpetually surrounds himself with corrupt people and, worse still, defends their corruption?

People who are intimate with President Buhari told me several months ago in the heat of my unrestrained enthusiasm over his emergence as president that he was morally and temperamentally unsuited to fight corruption.

They said the undue premium the president places on ‘personal loyalty’ causes him to ignore, excuse, and even defend the corruption of his close associates. I was regaled with troubling tales of the mind-boggling corruption against close, loyal aides that he swept under the carpet at the PTF (Petroleum Trust Fund), The Buhari Organisation, and at the defunct CPC (Congress for Progressive Change).

They say likes attract. You can’t be a man of integrity and continually surround yourself with corrupt people. I can go on; but it is obvious that Buhari isn’t the man of integrity he has been alleged to be.

http://punchng.com/buhari-not-competent-govern-country-kperogi/

http://www.naijalabel.com/2017/01/prof-kperogi-rubbish-buhari-intergrity.html

102 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Kperogi Farook Rubbishes Buhari's Integrity - Indicts Him by Paperwhite(m): 4:26am On Jan 31, 2017
[/bPunch news : "Isn’t that a serious indictment against a man considered as ‘Mr. Integrity’? Has Buhari lost his integrity?"

Prof Farook Kperogi : "Perhaps Buhari never had any integrity to start with. It was our desperation for a hero that caused us to dress him in borrowed robes.[b]
shocked shocked shocked Karma o abeg where you dey? grin grin grin grin I need to give you a passionate hug.Meanwhile his fanatic zombie foot soldiers are still holding the fort.And now the killer punch [/b]"They say likes attract. You can’t be a man of integrity and continually surround yourself with corrupt people. I can go on; but it is obvious that Buhari isn’t the man of integrity he has been alleged to be."[b] Meanwhile this is the most holy anti corruption czar that ever lived in Nigeria. sad

101 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kperogi Farook Rubbishes Buhari's Integrity - Indicts Him by Flexherbal(m): 4:36am On Jan 31, 2017
If it is about Nigerian politician, count me out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kperogi Farook Rubbishes Buhari's Integrity - Indicts Him by CoolFreeday(m): 5:12am On Jan 31, 2017
This one too is seeking attention, please who is Prof Farook Kperogi?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kperogi Farook Rubbishes Buhari's Integrity - Indicts Him by sarrki(m): 5:14am On Jan 31, 2017
Prof you have been noticed by your likes

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kperogi Farook Rubbishes Buhari's Integrity - Indicts Him by Nobody: 5:14am On Jan 31, 2017
it became so obvious when he was parleying with ibb that overthrew him and sent him 2jail 4 2years or so,dude was desperate to hit big...changi!!!next plz

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kperogi Farook Rubbishes Buhari's Integrity - Indicts Him by Nobody: 5:39am On Jan 31, 2017
CoolFreeday:

sarrki:

grin grin grin

zombies feeling depressed

181 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Kperogi Farook Rubbishes Buhari's Integrity - Indicts Him by CallMeNJay: 5:47am On Jan 31, 2017
CoolFreeday:

A former ardent supporter of President Muhammadu Buhari a and Associate Professor at the Kennesaw State University, Georgia, United States,

http://www.naijalabel.com/2017/01/prof-kperogi-rubbish-buhari-intergrity.html?m=1

130 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kperogi Farook Rubbishes Buhari's Integrity - Indicts Him by juman(m): 5:47am On Jan 31, 2017
APC government has all what needed to be a highly successful government.

Unseriousness is their problem.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kperogi Farook Rubbishes Buhari's Integrity - Indicts Him by searchng4love: 5:52am On Jan 31, 2017
this is the end of Mr integrity.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kperogi Farook Rubbishes Buhari's Integrity - Indicts Him by searchng4love: 5:54am On Jan 31, 2017
juman:
APC government has all what needed to be a highly successful government.

Unseriousness is their problem.
don't be deceived.... did he import ministers from heaven? ordinary waec certificate he hired shameless SANs..... gave us an indicted fashola after 6 months... and other recycled PDP crooks

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kperogi Farook Rubbishes Buhari's Integrity - Indicts Him by mhk043(m): 6:02am On Jan 31, 2017
some people will not like this

13 Likes

Re: Kperogi Farook Rubbishes Buhari's Integrity - Indicts Him by Kondomatic(m): 6:22am On Jan 31, 2017
sarrki:

Just take a break bro.

You just gotta rest cause there's nothing left in the right side of your brain and there's nothing right in the left side either.

154 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Kperogi Farook Rubbishes Buhari's Integrity - Indicts Him by proeast(m): 6:35am On Jan 31, 2017
How they managed to repackage a very corrupt tyrant and sold to zombies as a saint is what still baffles me till today. This is one of the greatest scams ever to be pulled off in history!! Nigerian matter don taya me, abeg Biafrans & Nigerians that want to buy land in Owerri or nearby areas should check my signature for more information.

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kperogi Farook Rubbishes Buhari's Integrity - Indicts Him by aishatu19(f): 6:41am On Jan 31, 2017
Prof Farook Kperogi SSS or so called DSS is coming after you.
Nevertheless, God Bless you for your honesty.
Buari has made many fatherless by his complacency in security and harsh economic policy.
Its only fair for an average Nigerian to wish his kids fatherless. Believe me, its the very least they
can do. Because if they should rise...!

For those who plan to quote me, hunger doesn't respect tribe and religion. # grin grin

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kperogi Farook Rubbishes Buhari's Integrity - Indicts Him by kel5000(m): 6:44am On Jan 31, 2017
CoolFreeday:
Deny his assertions zombie

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kperogi Farook Rubbishes Buhari's Integrity - Indicts Him by MarshRiley(m): 6:52am On Jan 31, 2017
Packaged rubbish and sold him to gullible Nigerians,now look at the country.
Abeg my fellow wailers,dont allow anybody give you headache,even paracetamol don cost.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kperogi Farook Rubbishes Buhari's Integrity - Indicts Him by PatriotTemidayo: 6:59am On Jan 31, 2017
This is wake-up call for the youths, none of these elderly crooks can take this country to enviable heights, they lack the character to do so. They lack the innate ability, and the willingness.
The youth must have a plan. If not, we are doomed!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kperogi Farook Rubbishes Buhari's Integrity - Indicts Him by Justiyke4u: 7:10am On Jan 31, 2017
Youths no longer ask the question of what you can offer into our future but how much are you willing to pay for our votes and things keeps going bad

8 Likes

Re: Kperogi Farook Rubbishes Buhari's Integrity - Indicts Him by peteregwu(m): 7:16am On Jan 31, 2017
When i see people voting for buhari duering the election i was like laughing like scubby Doo. I realised that they were under spell. The sacrifice that bihari did his demonic gods was in them. Thank God the rhing no affect me cos i didnt vote for him. My prayer now is for him to resign.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kperogi Farook Rubbishes Buhari's Integrity - Indicts Him by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 31, 2017
MarshRiley:
Packaged rubbish and sold him to gullible Nigerians,now look at the country.
Abeg my fellow wailers,dont allow anybody give you headache,even paracetamol don cost.

the price of drugs currently are way beyond the reach of the poor

anti malaria drugs have already clocked the 3k mark in some areas

12 Likes

Re: Kperogi Farook Rubbishes Buhari's Integrity - Indicts Him by TheLawTheLegal: 7:34am On Jan 31, 2017
Who didnt know that Buhari was/is integrity challenged?

You are not fit to be called a professor because you are presumed to have studied history and Buhari's sojourn as a ruthless military ruler.

A man who promulgated decrees, made them to apply retrospectively, just to target his enemies.

Is it that you, Prof Farooq, didn't know that Buhari overthrew a democratically elected government? Or is it that you voted Buhari because of your hatred for GEJ?

Prof, please tell I pray thee, is it that you didn't know that during Buhari's military regime that he plunged Nigeria into recession for the first and last time until now that he is back as president?

Mr Prof, let me tell you that it was Buhari who put Dikio in a crate just to bring him back to Nigeria. Human rights abuse was unprecedented.

If you knew these yet you thought Buhari had integrity, then your professorship should be questioned. It is doubtful if you deserve it.

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kperogi Farook Rubbishes Buhari's Integrity - Indicts Him by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:41am On Jan 31, 2017

Prof Farook Kperogi : "Perhaps Buhari never had any integrity to start with. It was our desperation for a hero that caused us to dress him in borrowed robes.

What man of integrity would lie that he took a bank loan to buy his presidential nomination form while two of his children were enrolled in a United Kingdom university?

What man of integrity would have a multimillion-naira house in Abuja but lied that he had modest houses only in Daura, Kaduna, and Kano?

Buhari is just another criminal minded, desperate and power hungry politician like the rest and to cap it all he's a dull sumborri. Nothing, absolutely nothing different about him.

21 Likes

Re: Kperogi Farook Rubbishes Buhari's Integrity - Indicts Him by ajepako(f): 7:50am On Jan 31, 2017
Prof...why are you demystifying zombies' personnal.'saint' and 'god'?

Zombies...make una no vex ...

Baba Bubu is 'integrity personified " jare....

ln fact.this professor is beri beri kwarruft...

grin grin grin

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kperogi Farook Rubbishes Buhari's Integrity - Indicts Him by DoyenExchange: 7:51am On Jan 31, 2017
'Scholarly' talk.

1 Like

Re: Kperogi Farook Rubbishes Buhari's Integrity - Indicts Him by kolado(m): 8:04am On Jan 31, 2017
Nigeria is a geographical mistake. We need fireband prayer warriors to do fasting and prayer for this country. People are really suffering but you won't know because you can still afford three square meals in the comfort of your house. We need revolution!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kperogi Farook Rubbishes Buhari's Integrity - Indicts Him by DuBLINGreenb(m): 8:58am On Jan 31, 2017
In the grand scheme of things this prof. Is nothing more than a pupper.
I want to be able not just to complain but to act to do.
With all your know-how see where you are only to complain on the pages of newspaper do something
Nigeria needs deliverance

2 Likes

Re: Kperogi Farook Rubbishes Buhari's Integrity - Indicts Him by Noblesoul123: 8:58am On Jan 31, 2017
This Professor sef no try.

He omitted a salient aspect which has to do with buhari's credentials.

Someone should tell him that we are still waiting to see it.

9 Likes

Re: Kperogi Farook Rubbishes Buhari's Integrity - Indicts Him by Joshjings(f): 8:58am On Jan 31, 2017
All I have been saying

2 Likes

Re: Kperogi Farook Rubbishes Buhari's Integrity - Indicts Him by olaolulazio(m): 8:58am On Jan 31, 2017
His problems
Re: Kperogi Farook Rubbishes Buhari's Integrity - Indicts Him by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 31, 2017
Opinions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki’s Loyalists In Federal Executive Positions To Be Sacked, Says Lai Mohamme / The Little Known Mass Suicide Of Igbo Slaves In Savannah Georgia / Rabe Abubakar, Spokesperson Of The Defence Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.