Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Who Is The Most Powerful Female Politician In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Most Powerful Female Politician In Nigeria? (39698 Views)

Who Is Nigeria's Most Corrupt Politician In History? See Contestants. / Lagos Female Politician Muniratu Adedoyin Caught Doing Human Ritual- Pictures / Is Tinubu The Richest Politician In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Most Powerful Female Politician In Nigeria? by MrPolitics: 8:43am On Jan 31, 2017
If you're asked to mention the names of nigeria's most powerful politicians, you're most likely to give a list of men only.

But if you had to add a female who would it be? Who is nigeria's most powerful female politician?

Personally, I think it's Patience Jonathan. But am I right?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Female Politician In Nigeria? by Boleyndynasty2(f): 9:33am On Jan 31, 2017
Is patience a politician?

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Female Politician In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 31, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
Is patience a politician?

She is.
1) patience jonathan
2) Stella oduah
3) mama taraba

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Female Politician In Nigeria? by babyfaceafrica: 10:05am On Jan 31, 2017
Smh...who is the most powerful female thief in the country?

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Female Politician In Nigeria? by tociano009(m): 10:08am On Jan 31, 2017
Abike Dabiri

44 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Female Politician In Nigeria? by adeleke5157: 10:14am On Jan 31, 2017
DORA AKUNYILI
RIP MA. i.e
RETURN IF POSSIBLE

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Female Politician In Nigeria? by yedidiah(m): 10:28am On Jan 31, 2017
Send Florence Italy Giwa.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Female Politician In Nigeria? by petsam11(m): 12:14pm On Jan 31, 2017
Mama Peace all the way!!! Patience Johnathan all the way! I just Love this woman! She doesn't pretend. She says it the way it is in her mind! She may not have contested for any political seat (for herself), but I bet you... She is what other Nigerian Female and even many male politicians wanna be. She is an inspiration to many people, politically and otherwise.... The 2015 General elections/campaign comes to mind. I can't just forget the Lagos PDP women's rally... It was the bomb... Then after her, you can talk of people like Sen. Ita Giwa, Sen. Stella Odua, Sen. Ekwunife, and others... Mama Peace all the way!!!

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Female Politician In Nigeria? by yarimo(m): 12:24pm On Jan 31, 2017
FAYOSE'S wife

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Female Politician In Nigeria? by Blaiseikenna50: 1:44pm On Jan 31, 2017
Stella oduah

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Female Politician In Nigeria? by Henrolla(m): 3:15pm On Jan 31, 2017
we barely hear of them o. Patience Jonathan is not even a politician
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Female Politician In Nigeria? by DuBLINGreenb(m): 3:15pm On Jan 31, 2017
I'm very hungry how does this put food on my table.
Being a politicians wife does not make you a politician so all these e-diots above me edit your comments including op edit the pictures

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Female Politician In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 31, 2017
Maryam abacha
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Female Politician In Nigeria? by rose54321: 3:16pm On Jan 31, 2017
Well the most effective and efficient definitely goes to Mrs Dora Akunyili...
For now i don't think we really have any powerful female politician. We did under the last administration and it was the finance and petroleum minister; they weren't actually politicians, but they wielded so much power. One can only imagine how powerful they would have been if they were actually politicians.

Under this administration we don't have ci ci

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Female Politician In Nigeria? by teebillz: 3:16pm On Jan 31, 2017
My GF.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Female Politician In Nigeria? by casttlebarbz(m): 3:16pm On Jan 31, 2017
oluremi tinubu

15 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Female Politician In Nigeria? by hucienda: 3:17pm On Jan 31, 2017
What for?

Will she - whoever that is - pull naija out of recession?
undecided
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Female Politician In Nigeria? by dulux07(m): 3:17pm On Jan 31, 2017
Presently Aisha buhari. Others can follow

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Female Politician In Nigeria? by eitsei(m): 3:17pm On Jan 31, 2017
How did I get here? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Female Politician In Nigeria? by ekems2017(f): 3:17pm On Jan 31, 2017
I don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Female Politician In Nigeria? by seunny4lif(m): 3:18pm On Jan 31, 2017
The most powerful place is Other room cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Female Politician In Nigeria? by fratermathy(m): 3:18pm On Jan 31, 2017
Can't be Patience Jonathan! Her reign is over! More like Aisha Buhari or Mama Taraba!

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Female Politician In Nigeria? by martineverest(m): 3:19pm On Jan 31, 2017
wailer,is patience a politician?
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Female Politician In Nigeria? by popcykaylah(m): 3:19pm On Jan 31, 2017
It's btw tinubu and odua
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Female Politician In Nigeria? by amahthelma(f): 3:19pm On Jan 31, 2017
petsam11:
Mama Peace all the way!!! Patience Johnathan all the way! I just Love this woman! She doesn't pretend. She says it the way it is in her mind! She may not have contested for any political seat (for herself), but I bet you... She is what other Nigerian Female and even many male politicians wanna be. She is an inspiration to many people, politically and otherwise.... The 2015 General elections/campaign comes to mind. I can't just forget the Lagos PDP women's rally... It was the bomb... Then after her, you can talk of people like Sen. Ita Giwa, Sen. Stella Odua, Sen. Ekwunife, and others... Mama Peace all the way!!!
I am in support of u jare ......d woman was too much she was a great woman that sees things in the right way not like D 1 DAT belongs to d other room

8 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Female Politician In Nigeria? by Corrinthians(m): 3:19pm On Jan 31, 2017
If onlly Aunty Dora were still alive... cry

Only politician loved across all devides in the country.

God continue to rest her soul.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Female Politician In Nigeria? by zukor: 3:19pm On Jan 31, 2017
The no. 1 female active thief in Nigeria is PATIENCE JONATHAN

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Female Politician In Nigeria? by wellmax(m): 3:19pm On Jan 31, 2017
PEJ...That was those days abeg. Her reign expired with her husband's tenure
I give it to Remi Tinubu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Female Politician In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 31, 2017
The woman in the other room, Aisha Buhari.
Ffs this question is a no-brainer, all other women irrespective of status and political leaning queue up behind the first lady.
And hey, don't ask if Aisha is a politician, she is an involuntary politician.

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Female Politician In Nigeria? by anibi9674: 3:20pm On Jan 31, 2017
I think is dino melaye's concubine aka wife of jagaban
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Female Politician In Nigeria? by decode55(m): 3:20pm On Jan 31, 2017
Mama peace, no doubt.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dr. Nuhu Clark Is Dead: Borno Assembly Member-Elect Dies / Yola Bomb Blast: Photos Of Bodies Being Evacuated By Rescue Team / Okezie Ikpeazu Standing In A Train In China (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.