Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,164 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Young Orphan Breaks Into A Woman's House To Steal In Sapele (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Orphan Breaks Into A Woman's House To Steal In Sapele (Photos) (18619 Views)

Heavenly Network Pastor Arrested For Raping 18-Year-Old Girl In Sapele (Photos) / Oko Polytechnic Male Student Disguises As Lady To Steal In Female Hostel (Photo) / Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Orphan Breaks Into A Woman's House To Steal In Sapele (Photos) by informant001: 9:19am On Jan 31, 2017
This young boy broke into a woman's house along NNPC road in Okirighwe, Sapele area of Delta state and stole a DVD player. The boy who identified himself as Felix -was caught in action as his accomplice left him and fled..

The young boy said he was an orphan as his father and mother were no more that's why he decided to hustle for himself. He was beaten mercilessly by the residents who caught him before he was taken to Okirighwe police station....

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/boy-beaten-mercilessly-after-breaking.html

Re: Young Orphan Breaks Into A Woman's House To Steal In Sapele (Photos) by braimeddy: 9:23am On Jan 31, 2017
So because u re now an orphan, the best tin dis ur useless senses can reason is for u to break into people's houses right? I have no pity for him. He shld be dealth with and lock up for 21 yrs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Orphan Breaks Into A Woman's House To Steal In Sapele (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 9:24am On Jan 31, 2017
dats bad
Re: Young Orphan Breaks Into A Woman's House To Steal In Sapele (Photos) by myfantasies(f): 9:24am On Jan 31, 2017
As young as he is he has started breaking into people's house

By d time he grows older on God knows what he will do

4 Likes

Re: Young Orphan Breaks Into A Woman's House To Steal In Sapele (Photos) by informant001: 9:24am On Jan 31, 2017
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Young Orphan Breaks Into A Woman's House To Steal In Sapele (Photos) by kilokeys(m): 9:24am On Jan 31, 2017
make dem no beat am again na.. haba..

8 Likes

Re: Young Orphan Breaks Into A Woman's House To Steal In Sapele (Photos) by kilokeys(m): 9:25am On Jan 31, 2017
myfantasies:

he could turn out to be a good man.. its dependent on actions taken on him now.. education, catering for him like the child he is

30 Likes

Re: Young Orphan Breaks Into A Woman's House To Steal In Sapele (Photos) by durubrian(m): 9:27am On Jan 31, 2017
What a pity.

Soon they'd find there way to Uniben or Delsu and start terrorizing students..

1 Like

Re: Young Orphan Breaks Into A Woman's House To Steal In Sapele (Photos) by dainformant(m): 9:27am On Jan 31, 2017
what a shame. "small but mighty"
Re: Young Orphan Breaks Into A Woman's House To Steal In Sapele (Photos) by rifasenate11(m): 9:36am On Jan 31, 2017
poverty is a diseases, the worst thing that will happen to anyone is to be a poor person , without means of sustainable living. God willing, all of us will make. I pray let God bless us with source of livelihood.

6 Likes

Re: Young Orphan Breaks Into A Woman's House To Steal In Sapele (Photos) by abiolasogey(m): 10:03am On Jan 31, 2017
I blame buhari angry
Re: Young Orphan Breaks Into A Woman's House To Steal In Sapele (Photos) by myfantasies(f): 10:25am On Jan 31, 2017
kilokeys:

he could turn out to be a good man.. its dependent on actions taken on him now.. education, catering for him like the child he is

Akuko
Re: Young Orphan Breaks Into A Woman's House To Steal In Sapele (Photos) by Blingblings(m): 12:04pm On Jan 31, 2017
The boy should be feed, clothed and sent to Europe or America to start school.... what nonsense..

5 Likes

Re: Young Orphan Breaks Into A Woman's House To Steal In Sapele (Photos) by mployer(m): 12:04pm On Jan 31, 2017
braimeddy:
So because u re now an orphan, the best tin dis ur useless senses can reason is for u to break into people's houses right? I have no pity for him. He shld be dealth with and lock up for 21 yrs
I don't blame you

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Orphan Breaks Into A Woman's House To Steal In Sapele (Photos) by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 12:06pm On Jan 31, 2017
Make dem carry am go remand...
Re: Young Orphan Breaks Into A Woman's House To Steal In Sapele (Photos) by hyfr(m): 12:06pm On Jan 31, 2017
Its not an excuse. There are many other genuine things to do.
Re: Young Orphan Breaks Into A Woman's House To Steal In Sapele (Photos) by yankeedude(m): 12:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
There is serious poverty in this land. What a pity!!!!

1 Like

Re: Young Orphan Breaks Into A Woman's House To Steal In Sapele (Photos) by Arewa12: 12:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
Imagine!!!!!! The guy is just lazy.... He shud hve look for a place to learn handiwork..... @ lease barbing
Re: Young Orphan Breaks Into A Woman's House To Steal In Sapele (Photos) by pennywys(m): 12:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
Well inasmuch as am not supporting the boy's act, but at that same time I feel for him.
Every child need care, a roof over their heads, someone to correct them when there are wrong, education is much more than important to them. The possibility to quench hunger is unlimited, for a child surrounding by this woes any taught that comes into his mind is acceptable.
He is an orphan, and no one care to know if he has a roof over his head, food to eat, probably if he ate the previous night.

What the society know is that they caught a thief no one wanna read and evaluate the story and the pain behind it. They mercilessly handle him.

Destitute hardly grow to become responsible humans cos of the way they are exposed, different people they met and how this people influence them. It's a high time Nigerian government should take full charge of care for them.
For this is a great way for creating a transparent and a crime free future. Its an easy way to eliminate miscreants and hoodlums in society for now and in the future.

I rest my case

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Orphan Breaks Into A Woman's House To Steal In Sapele (Photos) by Arry110(m): 12:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
Being an orphan is no excuse.
Re: Young Orphan Breaks Into A Woman's House To Steal In Sapele (Photos) by infogenius(m): 12:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
It is well
Re: Young Orphan Breaks Into A Woman's House To Steal In Sapele (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 12:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
embarassed
Re: Young Orphan Breaks Into A Woman's House To Steal In Sapele (Photos) by Adesam09(m): 12:11pm On Jan 31, 2017
Hmm.... This is bad
Re: Young Orphan Breaks Into A Woman's House To Steal In Sapele (Photos) by pennywys(m): 12:14pm On Jan 31, 2017
braimeddy:
did you care to use ur head while commenting, or you just walked in and make the useless comment

3 Likes

Re: Young Orphan Breaks Into A Woman's House To Steal In Sapele (Photos) by ifyan(m): 12:16pm On Jan 31, 2017
braimeddy:

That is what I don't understand. He deserves what he asked for
Re: Young Orphan Breaks Into A Woman's House To Steal In Sapele (Photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 31, 2017
Act of desperation.
Re: Young Orphan Breaks Into A Woman's House To Steal In Sapele (Photos) by Edubrazilnwa(m): 12:20pm On Jan 31, 2017
when your parents have no intention of buying u guyz anoda christmas cloth for the next 5 yrs,hey bbt d guy in d middle knows their plan datz y he is lyk dat

1 Like

Re: Young Orphan Breaks Into A Woman's House To Steal In Sapele (Photos) by braimeddy: 12:20pm On Jan 31, 2017
You that have sense, what's ur point here?
pennywys:
did you care to use ur head while commenting, or you just walked in and make the useless comment
Re: Young Orphan Breaks Into A Woman's House To Steal In Sapele (Photos) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 31, 2017
informant001:
This young boy broke into a woman's house along NNPC road in Okirighwe, Sapele area of Delta state and stole a DVD player. The boy who identified himself as Felix -was caught in action as his accomplice left him and fled..

The young boy said he was an orphan as his father and mother were no more that's why he decided to hustle for himself. He was beaten mercilessly by the residents who caught him before he was taken to Okirighwe police station....

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/boy-beaten-mercilessly-after-breaking.html
Eeeeeenyaaaa, seeing that he's just an orphan, they should've meted out justice with some mercy as well.
Re: Young Orphan Breaks Into A Woman's House To Steal In Sapele (Photos) by braimeddy: 12:22pm On Jan 31, 2017
What's your point? He should be freed just like that?
mployer:

I don't blame you
Re: Young Orphan Breaks Into A Woman's House To Steal In Sapele (Photos) by metallisc(m): 12:22pm On Jan 31, 2017
myfantasies:

nne oma! olekwanú? cool
Re: Young Orphan Breaks Into A Woman's House To Steal In Sapele (Photos) by chuksjuve(m): 12:22pm On Jan 31, 2017
The hunger is real...
Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from hunger which leads to evils.

My signature ...check it up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lazarus Terrorising Edo State Arrested By Police Says "I Only Killed One Person" / Osun Police Give Details Of Bank Robbery In Iragbiji / Kidnappers Free Ogun Schoolgirl Abducted In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.