Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,314 members, 7,954,259 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:34 PM

Lady Cries & Prays For Efe To Win The Big Brother Naija Competition (Video) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Lady Cries & Prays For Efe To Win The Big Brother Naija Competition (Video) (17130 Views)

Bbnaija: Wizkid Shows Support For Efe / BBNaija: Lady Cries For Efe To Win (Photos, Video) / Bbnaija: How To Vote For Efe As Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cries & Prays For Efe To Win The Big Brother Naija Competition (Video) by omoseth(m): 1:06pm On Jan 31, 2017
OKorowanta:
She dey mad!
We wey be old Warri dey even dey vex say Efe nor dey represent us well with strong #doings
D guy dry one kain.
I hope he improves.
We go tie am flog if he carry last.
The guy don carry 1st base on say hm don overthrow 1 babe wey suppose b Igwe 4 d house. Warri nor dey carry last true true
Re: Lady Cries & Prays For Efe To Win The Big Brother Naija Competition (Video) by pearl360(f): 1:06pm On Jan 31, 2017
She should vote. That's the only way to keep your favorite in the game.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries & Prays For Efe To Win The Big Brother Naija Competition (Video) by Ginaz(f): 1:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
Senipapa:
Sharp girl, she one book space for herself in case he wins.

The lady is married, she's just being a fan. She was touched after she saw efe praying.

Can't you stop reasoning through your black anus??
Re: Lady Cries & Prays For Efe To Win The Big Brother Naija Competition (Video) by leokennedi(m): 1:09pm On Jan 31, 2017
Who is Efe please?
Efe Ambrose
;DWho is Efe please?
Efe Ambrose
Re: Lady Cries & Prays For Efe To Win The Big Brother Naija Competition (Video) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 31, 2017
Ginaz:
After I saw efe praying yesterday I was truly emotional, dude must have gone through a lot of shiit.

Prayer is truly the key, everybody should learn from efe. Whatever you are passing through, pray first.

One love for efe, voting for you till you get the money. Warri I hailllll. I'm a kin to efe by the way, warri tinx grin

Area!!!!
like seriously, Efe teach me lesson there
Re: Lady Cries & Prays For Efe To Win The Big Brother Naija Competition (Video) by omojeesu(m): 1:34pm On Jan 31, 2017
Guys please I'm old school but ready to understand you the new school. What really is BB for? What is it show casing? Of what value is it e.g. educationally and morally?

Please enlighten me. Thanks.
Re: Lady Cries & Prays For Efe To Win The Big Brother Naija Competition (Video) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 31, 2017
Shameless soul
Re: Lady Cries & Prays For Efe To Win The Big Brother Naija Competition (Video) by princeemmma(m): 1:58pm On Jan 31, 2017
praying and crying, what about wailing and incantations?

Re: Lady Cries & Prays For Efe To Win The Big Brother Naija Competition (Video) by SIRmanjar(m): 2:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
Na efe chic be dis? abi na im sister?Abeg make una vote bisola out de girl na gossip ad na she come worwor pass.
Re: Lady Cries & Prays For Efe To Win The Big Brother Naija Competition (Video) by holluphemydavid(m): 2:15pm On Jan 31, 2017
she dey fear to collect 25mil ni
Re: Lady Cries & Prays For Efe To Win The Big Brother Naija Competition (Video) by fratermathy(m): 3:23pm On Jan 31, 2017
The same Efe that denied his heritage on TV. The one who said he is not Urhobo? Let him lose for all I care.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries & Prays For Efe To Win The Big Brother Naija Competition (Video) by Mzsolmi(f): 3:45pm On Jan 31, 2017
seriously I see no biggie abt that efe....he just get fan base like say na him be Nigerian president.when you watching d show and also reading comments,75% is abt team efe,I love efe,efe this,efe that..... 10% is abt miyonce,tboss nd bisola, 10% is about gifty n her extraordinary fake accent n life nd 5% is abt oda housemates
Re: Lady Cries & Prays For Efe To Win The Big Brother Naija Competition (Video) by holybabayo(m): 3:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
Babymama tinxs
Re: Lady Cries & Prays For Efe To Win The Big Brother Naija Competition (Video) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 31, 2017
Ginaz:
After I saw efe praying yesterday I was truly emotional, dude must have gone through a lot of shiit.

Prayer is truly the key, everybody should learn from efe. Whatever you are passing through, pray first.

One love for efe, voting for you till you get the money. Warri I hailllll. I'm a kin to efe by the way, warri tinx grin

Area!!!!

You're from Warri? No vex if I've ever offended you abeg. I no want trouble.
Re: Lady Cries & Prays For Efe To Win The Big Brother Naija Competition (Video) by Efewestern: 4:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
fratermathy:
The same Efe that denied his heritage on TV. The one who said he is not Urhobo? Let him lose for all I care.

are you serious?.. wat tribe his he den?

rubbish
Re: Lady Cries & Prays For Efe To Win The Big Brother Naija Competition (Video) by Senipapa(m): 2:05pm On Feb 01, 2017
Ginaz:

The lady is married, she's just being a fan. She was touched after she saw efe praying.

Can't you stop reasoning through your black anus??
you mustn't show the world how foolish you are

(1) (2) (Reply)

Phyna Wins BBNaija Week 8 Head Of House Challenge / #bbnaija: Alex, Cee-c, Rico Disqualified From Head Of House Task Next Week / Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.