Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,941 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:12 PM

Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition (17157 Views)

Keagan Wins BBA Stargame 2012 / Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame / What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by ebonyfades: 1:35pm On May 18, 2012
Ola and Chris have just decided to voluntarily leave the competition cos Ola has a critical health condition HIgh Blood Pressure. He says he's been taking his meds but they aint working. We will sure miss you guys. Ola was surely the life of tha party at that house. Take care brov!

[img]http://4.bp..com/-AAdTYjzxWSk/T7Y_sUJ-dqI/AAAAAAAALbQ/vMIp28CnC-k/s400/normal_P_May06_101406.jpg[/img]

Barely two weeks in the Big Brother Africa House, Nigerian reps Ola and Chris have decided to leave the game due to Ola’s health problems.

Ola broke the news to Biggie during their Diary Room Session that they had to leave the House voluntarily because he has high blood pressure and so he needs to seek medical attention out side the House.

Biggie was in shock on learning the news, atleast by the sound of his voice, but he said to them that he respects their decision and that it’s important for Ola to get medical attention, Biggie however tells them that he is going to miss them because they were very funny Housemates.

Both later break the news to fellow Housemates as instructed by Biggie, however, the sad news were not taken so lightly as most female Housemates shed tears.

Ola explains that he can not live in the House any more because of cat fights that have recently taken place in the House, he stresses that these made him feel uncomfortable, he points out the recent face off between Zainab and Seydou!

Ugandan rep, Kyle points out that the House is never going to be the same without the duo, he concludes that the two usually made the House lively with their funny jokes.
bigbrotherafrica.com/nigerias-duo-ola-and-chris-exit-stargame/
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by jmslimx(m): 2:16pm On May 18, 2012
part of the plan...they don't wanna see us win it again...goldieee
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 18, 2012
So unfurtunate...
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by LailaIkeji1: 2:24pm On May 18, 2012
yeaaaa. so we'v gat just Goldie. ds year get as e dey look for 9ja oo in ds bba house.
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by Afam4eva(m): 2:27pm On May 18, 2012
They've tried. Ola and Chris have been the most lively housemates so far.
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by timbros(m): 2:35pm On May 18, 2012
Sorry Ola for ur health. Wishing u a speedy recovery man...
But seriously, i dont like Ola's performance in the house. Chris is way better. Goldie is the worst! Naija no get hope this season abeg...

2 Likes

Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by carlos86: 2:39pm On May 18, 2012
If he knew he had that problem,he shouldn't have entered in the first place.I will him all the best and pray his health gets better

3 Likes

Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by asidere(m): 2:42pm On May 18, 2012
The duo are nice,but cant ola go home and chris continue the game
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by EkwyOmalicha: 2:50pm On May 18, 2012
so sad...i ve bn crying since and i just cant stop cry cry

i cant eat today....so sad sad
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by wales(m): 2:50pm On May 18, 2012
Barely two weeks in the Big Brother Africa House, Nigerian reps Ola and Chris have decided to leave the game due to Ola’s health problems.

Ola broke the news to Biggie during their Diary Room Session that they had to leave the House voluntarily because he has high blood pressure and so he needs to seek medical attention out side the House.

Biggie was in shock on learning the news, atleast by the sound of his voice, but he said to them that he respects their decision and that it’s important for Ola to get medical attention, Biggie however tells them that he is going to miss them because they were very funny Housemates.

Both later break the news to fellow Housemates as instructed by Biggie, however, the sad news were not taken so lightly as most female Housemates shed tears.

Ola explains that he can not live in the House any more because of cat fights that have recently taken place in the House, he stresses that these made him feel uncomfortable, he points out the recent face off between Zainab and Seydou!

Ugandan rep, Kyle points out that the House is never going to be the same without the duo, he concludes that the two usually made the House lively with their funny jokes.
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by olaezebala: 2:52pm On May 18, 2012
Now that the best(Ola) and the better(Chris) is gone, I'll manage the good(Goldie) like that
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by Nikitar: 2:52pm On May 18, 2012
I love those guys and i wept for them
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by walcolm(m): 2:53pm On May 18, 2012
does it mean Big Brother cannot provide the guy with medical facility in the house?
sad
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by eddytony(m): 2:53pm On May 18, 2012
What a pity!!!
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by lacasa: 3:03pm On May 18, 2012
But he shouldn't αv bn medically cleared τ̅o participate since its a very serious illness.

But we wish them all †ЂΞ best in dia endeavours
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by EkwyOmalicha: 3:03pm On May 18, 2012
cry cry

Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by ebonyfades: 3:05pm On May 18, 2012
walcolm: does it mean Big Brother cannot provide the guy with medical facility in the house?
sad
I tire for Biggie o. God knows best
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by EkwyOmalicha: 3:06pm On May 18, 2012
http:crying for Ola and Chris.jpg
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by tegasworld: 3:06pm On May 18, 2012
GOD PUNISH DEVIL SO BIGBROTHER KNOW SAY THEY HAVE HEALTH ISSUES AND STILL ALLOW THEM INTO THE HOUSE THIS IS WACK
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 18, 2012
I almost cried for the news man but life goes on
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by timbros(m): 3:07pm On May 18, 2012
Lwkmd when someone tweeted that Ola's village people no wan him progress so dem jazz am comot for the house...lol

1 Like

Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by OkijaPriest: 3:08pm On May 18, 2012
walcolm: does it mean Big Brother cannot provide the guy with medical facility in the house?
sad

See as you dey talk about big brother like say them be Nigerian Government!!

2 Likes

Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 18, 2012
In a community of over 900,000 members, our people can't even write /report properly.
wales: Barely two weeks in the Big Brother Africa House, Nigerian reps Ola and Chris have decided to leave the game due to Ola’s health problems.Ola broke the news to Biggie during their Diary Room Session that they had to leave the House voluntarily because he has high blood pressure and so he needs to seek medical attention out side the House.

In a community of over 900,000 members, our people can't even write /report properly.Very bombastic english all the way....

2 Likes

Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by yorke1: 3:13pm On May 18, 2012
Is NTA channel 10 showing it?
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by humblebee: 3:23pm On May 18, 2012
yorke1: Is NTA channel 10 showing it?

tune it to galaxy tv or ogtv...
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 18, 2012
Ekwy Omalicha: so sad...i ve bn crying since and i just cant stop cry cry

May u keep crying till u lack tears and water will be needed to fill it, Amen

1 Like

Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by EkwyOmalicha: 3:37pm On May 18, 2012
odiaero:

May u keep crying till u lack tears and water will be needed to fill it, Amen

what's your problem?
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 18, 2012
Ekwy Omalicha: so sad...i ve bn crying since and i just cant stop cry cry

U MUST BE SH!TTING ME shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by EkwyOmalicha: 3:58pm On May 18, 2012
Babzilla:

U MUST BE SH!TTING ME shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

how?
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by tjskii(f): 4:06pm On May 18, 2012
Okija Priest:

See as you dey talk about big brother like say them be Nigerian Government!!

Funny man grin cheesy
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 18, 2012
Ekwy Omalicha:

how?

U honestly cried??!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Phyna Wins BBNaija Week 8 Head Of House Challenge / Series You Really Loved... and Then Got Bored / #bbnaija: "Mercy Is Not My Competition" - Gedoni Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.