Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Must Know Toyota Rav4 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Must Know Toyota Rav4 (3367 Views)

All-new 2019 Toyota Rav4 Unveiled (photos, Details And Price) / 5 Important Information Every Car Owner In Nigeria Must Know / 10 Safety Tips Every Taxi Passenger Must Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Know Toyota Rav4 by justicee4all: 1:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
Please I have a toyota rav4 2002 model

Just last weekend I nOticed some noise while moving or changing the gear to drive

The noise became unbearable and so yesterday I decided to take it to the mechanics

The mechanics called this morning telling me my front azole is bad that I kust change it

Please I think the price his calling is to much how much can I get a rav 4 2002 front azzule
Re: Must Know Toyota Rav4 by Inception(m): 2:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
justicee4all:

Just last weekend I nOticed some noise while moving or changing the gear to drive

The noise became unbearable and so yesterday I decided to take it to the mechanics

The mechanics called this morning telling me my front azole is bad that I kust change it

Please I think the price his calling is to much how much can I get a rav 4 2002 front azzule

3 Likes

Re: Must Know Toyota Rav4 by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
justicee4all:

check your 4 tyres, are they the same height? If one is shorter or taller, the azzole will get damaged and start to growl.

2 Likes

Re: Must Know Toyota Rav4 by Inception(m): 4:23pm On Jan 31, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

check your 4 tyres, are they the same height? If one is shorter or taller, the azzole will get damaged and start to growl.

1 Like

Re: Must Know Toyota Rav4 by lonelydora: 6:26pm On Jan 31, 2017
justicee4all:

It's called AXLE.

1 Like

Re: Must Know Toyota Rav4 by justicee4all: 9:22pm On Jan 31, 2017
lonelydora:

It's called AXLE.

Please what could be the cause of axle demage
Re: Must Know Toyota Rav4 by justicee4all: 9:26pm On Jan 31, 2017
I onced removed the shock stabilizer the mechanic said I can manage it since one of the bolt holding the front left tyre ( shock a stabilizer Is bad)

Could that be the cause or is it because I had a flat tyre the other day while traveling and I could change the tyre because I had no jack or spanner plus it was at night please I want to know so I can avoid this mistake

Please help me I need to really know what results into this
Re: Must Know Toyota Rav4 by justicee4all: 5:40pm On Feb 01, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Please what could be the cause
Re: Must Know Toyota Rav4 by justicee4all: 5:40pm On Feb 01, 2017
I seriously need help and suggestions
Re: Must Know Toyota Rav4 by justicee4all: 7:12pm On Feb 01, 2017
The mechanics called me he said he has seen a cheap axle for 100k I think something is fishy because when I checked online axle is not more than 200$ please gazuzz respond before I loose my money I cant do my normal business because am rendered immobile
Re: Must Know Toyota Rav4 by justicee4all: 8:34am On Feb 02, 2017
Am not happy at all is it because my car is not a 2017 range rover sport I don't like the way everyone is ignoring m this issue is really painful I can't move or do my normal business again

100k is not something I can just blow without proper knowledge what if is lie or a trick to swindle money from me

If is true what could be the possible cause I don't want to repeat such mistake and I don't want to keep wasting my hard earned money in a looming economy like ours I couldn't sleep peacefully last night

I keep asking my self different questions is it because I removed the shock stabilizer
Because the mechanic told me since my shock stabilizer is bad I should just remove it and use the car like that nothing will happen am seriously in pains because i recently changed my car engined and I spent closely 400k I need guidance I have spent much on liabilities already if I can continue this wayni don't know what business will be liken cry cry embarassed embarassed
Re: Must Know Toyota Rav4 by grrrhh(m): 10:08am On Feb 02, 2017
justicee4all:
Am not happy at all is it because my car is not a 2017 range rover sport I don't like the way everyone is ignoring m this issue is really painful I can't move or do my normal business again

100k is not something I can just blow without proper knowledge what if is lie or a trick to swindle money from me

If is true what could be the possible cause I don't want to repeat such mistake and I don't want to keep wasting my hard earned money in a looming economy like ours I couldn't sleep peacefully last night

I keep asking my self different questions is it because I removed the shock stabilizer
Because the mechanic told me since my shock stabilizer is bad I should just remove it and use the car like that nothing will happen am seriously in pains because i recently changed my car engined and I spent closely 400k I need guidance I have spent much on liabilities already if I can continue this wayni don't know what business will be liken cry cry embarassed embarassed
What state are you in
Re: Must Know Toyota Rav4 by justicee4all: 12:47pm On Feb 02, 2017
grrrhh:

What state are you in

Abia state sir
Re: Must Know Toyota Rav4 by grrrhh(m): 1:04pm On Feb 02, 2017
justicee4all:

Abia state sir
Contact gazzuzz,he knows all the good me mechanics in Nigeria
Re: Must Know Toyota Rav4 by justicee4all: 4:52pm On Feb 09, 2017
Please gazzuzz am ready now link me with a good mechanic in abia state

the mechanic is no longer picking my calls he keeps telling me I can't work the axle and he insisted he must buy the axle on my behalf

he said he doesn't want any issue's to arise from the axle I might buy a faulty one

He said 150k for direct Belgium but guess what I went to fly over also known as alogi or ndi buka and I was informed I can get a good axle for 60 -100k

Am tired of this idddoit who thinks he's smart enough to reap my life

He has not even touched my car , the car is still parked the way it was when I last visited

Biko nairalanders help a brother I dont know what else to do everyone is asking about the where about of my car

I cant tell them my problem because I dont know who wishes me woe and well and besides I just changed my engine recently am becoming depressed brothers

I need your help
Re: Must Know Toyota Rav4 by justicee4all: 4:56pm On Feb 09, 2017
I want to tow my car to my house tomorrow I know is shameful but is more secured before this iddiot sells my car parts one by one

What can I really do please brothers help a brother this is becoming to much to bear I have spent more than 500k just this year on this car I cant continue like this and this car was just bought September please brothers help me ohh you won't understand my pain

embarassed

It seems the more my car stays in his shop the spare parts increase he keeps putting so much fear in me and keeps telling me how I must buy new shock stabilizer and shock absorber and other things he siad if I dont buy all this things is at my own risk

One day I will be driving at high speed and the next thing am gone, my movement might fail and that will be the end for me

The worst part is that he doesn't want me to buy them my self he keeps telling me how ndi buka ( fly over spare parts sellser) sell stolen car parts and most times the spirit or tears and curses of the real car owners hunt who ever is using their stolen car or its parts
Re: Must Know Toyota Rav4 by cjfbn: 7:54pm On Feb 09, 2017
Young man. I stay in Aba, take ur car to CY in faults Rd by BTC.
He is an elder but does not come cheap.
He will surely fix ur car.
Re: Must Know Toyota Rav4 by justicee4all: 8:28pm On Feb 09, 2017
cjfbn:
Young man. I stay in Aba, take ur car to CY in faults Rd by BTC.
He is an elder but does not come cheap.
He will surely fix ur car.

You're really a brother please can I get your phone number so I can reach you tomorrow I dont want to fall into the hands of another person
Re: Must Know Toyota Rav4 by cjfbn: 2:31am On Feb 10, 2017
Re: Must Know Toyota Rav4 by cjfbn: 2:34am On Feb 10, 2017
I would suggest that you go there first b4 u tow ur car. He is always busy.You Will confirm when you get there. Discuss with him, he will FIX ur car. Tested and trusted.
Insist on seeing the man himself and not his boys.

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable! See What A Mechanic Did To A 05 Accord V6 Hybrid / Have You Seen Thidmoving House -made By Ford / CEL On My Camry, Error Codes Scanned. Please Advise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.