Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,014 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

PHOTOS: Consular General Of US Embassy Visits Olu Of Warri - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / PHOTOS: Consular General Of US Embassy Visits Olu Of Warri (13161 Views)

Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) / Ooni Of Ife Visits Ogiame Ikenwoli, The Olu Of Warri / Olu Of Warri, Ikenwole, Ayiri Emami Cross Over To Ancestral Palace Across River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Consular General Of US Embassy Visits Olu Of Warri by signz: 4:53pm On Jan 31, 2017
Eledan:

Sharp eyes.
Let me add my own conspiracy. Recently the same team visited Tinubi's Bourdillon residence, Ayiri is very close to Tinubu, now the team is visiting Warri and Ayiri.
Connect the dot.

Make I talk my own.

New President in USA means new way of doing things.

During Obama admin, Kerry came to Nigeria and visited only the North not minding how those at South may feel.

New President may want to try a different approach.

Also Let's remember that the new Sec of State was the Ceo of ExxonMobil and he may have 1st hand info of how Nigeria is politically and socio economically.

Connect the dot
Re: PHOTOS: Consular General Of US Embassy Visits Olu Of Warri by mimyselfai(m): 4:56pm On Jan 31, 2017
The OLU's house tho'. Extravagance to the letters. And Niger-Deltans will think these people are fighting for them? Its laughable really.
Re: PHOTOS: Consular General Of US Embassy Visits Olu Of Warri by Eledan: 4:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
signz:

Make I talk my own.

During Obama admin, Kerry came to Nigeria and visited only the North not minding how those at South may feel.

Also Let's remember that the new Sec of State was the Ceo of ExxonMobil and he may have 1st hand info of how Nigeria is politically and socio economically.

Connect the dot

Not yet the Secy of State, though he has been tapped by the Trump White House.
Re: PHOTOS: Consular General Of US Embassy Visits Olu Of Warri by Agimor(m): 4:58pm On Jan 31, 2017
obailala:
grin grin grin
Warri youths need serious deliverance and psychological cleansing, no be joke and no be curse! The problem cannot be wished away by mere words like you have put above.
How do you mean psychological cleanse cheesy
Re: PHOTOS: Consular General Of US Embassy Visits Olu Of Warri by asamaigho(m): 4:59pm On Jan 31, 2017
jidxin:
powerful afonja king
yeah very powerful

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Consular General Of US Embassy Visits Olu Of Warri by obailala(m): 5:02pm On Jan 31, 2017
Agimor:
How do you mean psychological cleanse cheesy
A total reorientation. Most of the youths that cause the problem need to actually leave their enclaves to see what the world looks like elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Consular General Of US Embassy Visits Olu Of Warri by smark61: 5:04pm On Jan 31, 2017
signz:

Make I talk my own.

Connect the dot

La click La true

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Consular General Of US Embassy Visits Olu Of Warri by Agimor(m): 5:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
obailala:
A total reorientation. Most of the youths that cause the problem need to actually leave their enclaves to see what the world looks like elsewhere.
You mean the Warri youths don't travel erhmmm.
Re: PHOTOS: Consular General Of US Embassy Visits Olu Of Warri by obailala(m): 5:12pm On Jan 31, 2017
Agimor:
You mean the Warri youths don't travel erhmmm.
I know the particular set of youths I'm referring to within the town, I'm not referring to the generality of Warri youths.
Re: PHOTOS: Consular General Of US Embassy Visits Olu Of Warri by jojothaiv(m): 5:15pm On Jan 31, 2017
Olu Of Warri Niyen..
Awon Eniyan Pataki Lawujo Wa!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Consular General Of US Embassy Visits Olu Of Warri by Agimor(m): 5:18pm On Jan 31, 2017
obailala:
I know the particular set of youths I'm referring to within the town, I'm not referring to the generality of Warri youths.
I see.
Re: PHOTOS: Consular General Of US Embassy Visits Olu Of Warri by Collyno82(m): 5:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
Brought the good will message from the man of God DE Triumphant Trump. Niger Delta will be great again
Re: PHOTOS: Consular General Of US Embassy Visits Olu Of Warri by madridsta007(m): 5:55pm On Jan 31, 2017
US Policy on Nigeria shifting, thanks to Trump.

If Clinton/ Obama was there, this would have read, "US Consular General has a close door meeting with the 19 Northern Governors"

Now, it is the US reaching out to the South.

Trump/Pence! God bless you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Consular General Of US Embassy Visits Olu Of Warri by fratermathy(m): 5:59pm On Jan 31, 2017
asamaigho:

yeah very powerful

Keep giving yourselves yeye hope. King that cannot even cough when Orodje of Okpe is talking.
Re: PHOTOS: Consular General Of US Embassy Visits Olu Of Warri by emi14: 6:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
The reason for the visit not made known...his looking for crude oil.
Re: PHOTOS: Consular General Of US Embassy Visits Olu Of Warri by April4th(m): 6:21pm On Jan 31, 2017
Drienzia:
Mumu... Does he rule'Warri South? Do dey cross boundaries during their feast Ode... The place the Olu's palace is built, was sold to them by the urhobos.... stop ranting...

Don't answer them, they are always seeking ways to stay relevant. His reign starts and ends within his quarters. Can he leave his palace and go to Okumagba and preside over any issues? Or is Okumagba not part of the Warri kingdom? Make them they deceive themselves, them get luck say Felix Ibru nor finish the palace of the Olu of Itsekiri in Koko before he was removed from office. By now them for they sing another tale.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Consular General Of US Embassy Visits Olu Of Warri by Drienzia: 6:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
April4th:

Don't answer them, they are always seeking ways to stay relevant. His reign starts and ends within his quarters. Can he leave his palace and go to Okumagba and preside over any issues? Or is Okumagba not part of the Warri kingdom? Make them they deceive themselves, them get luck say Felix Ibru nor finish the palace of the Olu of Itsekiri in Koko before he was removed from office. By now them for they sing another tale.
Na that Ayiri de give them mind..
Re: PHOTOS: Consular General Of US Embassy Visits Olu Of Warri by April4th(m): 6:32pm On Jan 31, 2017
Drienzia:
Na that Ayiri de give them mind..

Him cup go soon full...
Re: PHOTOS: Consular General Of US Embassy Visits Olu Of Warri by Zaha(m): 7:25pm On Jan 31, 2017
Drienzia:
The Olu of itsekiri... ...His rule ends with him and the little quarter of the itseke people in Warri..
recieve sense
Re: PHOTOS: Consular General Of US Embassy Visits Olu Of Warri by Zaha(m): 7:25pm On Jan 31, 2017
Drienzia:
The Olu of itsekiri... ...His rule ends with him and the little quarter of the itseke people in Warri..
recieve sense ijn
Re: PHOTOS: Consular General Of US Embassy Visits Olu Of Warri by Drienzia: 7:31pm On Jan 31, 2017
Zaha:
recieve sense
Thought u would want to prove me wrong... the. truth s bitter
Re: PHOTOS: Consular General Of US Embassy Visits Olu Of Warri by Opharhe: 8:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
MSEdLAW:

Myopic......denial......the OLU of IWERRE KINGDOM ( WARRI KINGDOM) THE only first class ruler in Warri.....live with it or die trying....
Who told you the Olu is the Only first class King in Warri?
For your info, in Warri South L.G there are 2 other first class monarchs - Orhifi, Ovie of Agbarha-Warri and the Orosuen of Okere-Urhobo.

They all have staffs of Office from the State Govt so cool down and stop spreading falsehood.
Re: PHOTOS: Consular General Of US Embassy Visits Olu Of Warri by asamaigho(m): 9:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
fratermathy:

Keep giving yourselves yeye hope. King that cannot even cough when Orodje of Okpe is talking.

Orodje Na boy for where baba dey Na,even Orodje
know dat one Na.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Consular General Of US Embassy Visits Olu Of Warri by akigbemaru: 11:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
Us consular
Re: PHOTOS: Consular General Of US Embassy Visits Olu Of Warri by scholes0(m): 12:21am On Feb 01, 2017
long live the OLU of WARRI.
Long live the Itsekiris
Long live Delta State

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Consular General Of US Embassy Visits Olu Of Warri by MSEdLAW(m): 2:47pm On Feb 01, 2017
Drienzia:
Mumu... Does he rule'Warri South? Do dey cross boundaries during their feast Ode... The place the Olu's palace is built, was sold to them by the urhobos.... stop ranting...

Intelligent retard....his is the OLU of Warri.....not okere-urhobo, or Agbarha-warri.....his suzerainty encompasses all....his title remains the OLU OF WARRI KINGDOM....Oma.....IWERRE..gan!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Consular General Of US Embassy Visits Olu Of Warri by Drienzia: 5:25pm On Feb 01, 2017
MSEdLAW:

Intelligent retard....his is the OLU of Warri.....not okere-urhobo, or Agbarha-warri.....his suzerainty encompasses all....his title remains the OLU OF WARRI KINGDOM....Oma.....IWERRE..gan!
so u mean Southern warri ain't the main WARRI or wot... bro, be truthful for once. he's d king to the itseke pple in warri...
Re: PHOTOS: Consular General Of US Embassy Visits Olu Of Warri by modath(f): 7:29pm On Feb 02, 2017
@ skylarr

Nairaland mail service has a problem at the moment, saw the notification for mail but didn't drop in inbox or spam... send a message to this no 08174013826 .. thx.

Re: PHOTOS: Consular General Of US Embassy Visits Olu Of Warri by scholes0(m): 7:33am On Feb 03, 2017
fratermathy:

Plix, What is Orodje of Okpe? cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crazy Stuffs You Believed As A Kid Which You Still Believe Now / Meaning Of The Name Dabiri? / A Brief On “moral Decadence: The Nigeria Situation”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.