Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Biafra To Get Their Own Country By 2036 At The Earliest. Check Out My Reason. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra To Get Their Own Country By 2036 At The Earliest. Check Out My Reason. (727 Views)

Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay / Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra / Nigeria To Pass U.S. As World’s 3rd Most Populous Country By 2050, UN Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra To Get Their Own Country By 2036 At The Earliest. Check Out My Reason. by Adekamkpe23: 4:48pm On Jan 31, 2017
To get biafra, you all have to return to onisha for a start.

Can't sit in Lagos and say you want your own country.

Be practical, relocate to Enugu then your biafra would be discussed.

Say your opinion and no abuses grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Biafra To Get Their Own Country By 2036 At The Earliest. Check Out My Reason. by AntiIPOOP(m): 5:09pm On Jan 31, 2017
I'm not going to leave Lagos angry and Biafra must be actualize wether you like it or not.

1 Like

Re: Biafra To Get Their Own Country By 2036 At The Earliest. Check Out My Reason. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 31, 2017
Adekamkpe23:

Sincerely you are a clown. No offence bro i don't mean to abuse u but jux saying the truth.

1 Like

Re: Biafra To Get Their Own Country By 2036 At The Earliest. Check Out My Reason. by onyeezeigbo: 5:24pm On Jan 31, 2017
I'm tired of Nigeria ,imagine Nigerian passport is Now useless
I think we should sell Nigerian and share the money so that everyone will know what they will do with their on share.
onyeezeigbo.
Re: Biafra To Get Their Own Country By 2036 At The Earliest. Check Out My Reason. by smartanthony5: 5:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
even the white are confessing that biafrans are great.just ask the current u.s president even buhari.biafra for 2017.return or no return
Re: Biafra To Get Their Own Country By 2036 At The Earliest. Check Out My Reason. by zendy: 5:48pm On Jan 31, 2017
Adekamkpe23:

We returned to 'Onitsha' in 1967 when Biafra was declared. It didnt stop Nigeria coming to down to East to fight for 3 years.

Its not a question of returning to Onitsha, its more a question that you Nigerians cannot do without us.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra To Get Their Own Country By 2036 At The Earliest. Check Out My Reason. by philchudi: 5:54pm On Jan 31, 2017
Actually 2036 ain't bad for me. but d reason op gave was nothing but speculation.
Re: Biafra To Get Their Own Country By 2036 At The Earliest. Check Out My Reason. by frankdoz: 6:55pm On Jan 31, 2017
afonjas dream! when will afonjas start to reason like humans or is their brain completely decimated by amala and ewedu?
Re: Biafra To Get Their Own Country By 2036 At The Earliest. Check Out My Reason. by Nowenuse: 12:07am On Feb 01, 2017
Igbos cannot eat their cake and have it.
U guys have flooded all over Nigeria and even dominated other people on their own soils in business and milked the wealth of their individual states.

Go back to the south-east and make your own lawmakers support your agitation before anyone take you clowns serious.
You guys must also leave the SS out of your struggle, unless u are not ready for anything.
Re: Biafra To Get Their Own Country By 2036 At The Earliest. Check Out My Reason. by kettle84(m): 1:41am On Feb 01, 2017
Nowenuse:
Igbos cannot eat their cake and have it.
U guys have flooded all over Nigeria and even dominated other people on their own soils in business and milked the wealth of their individual states.

Go back to the south-east and make your own lawmakers support your agitation before anyone take you clowns serious.
You guys must also leave the SS out of your struggle, unless u are not ready for anything.
it is other states milking igbos and not the other way round.
Isrealis are all over the world and yet have their country.

(1) (Reply)

US Govt Making Moves To Resolve N-delta Crisis —consul-general / Economy Hardship, Where Are Those That Trekked For Buhari? / Nigerian Man Claims President Buhari Is In Coma (snapshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.